Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah you cut out the huge chunk of our conversation, focused on the ones where I was venting to say I wasnt calm and then tagged some people to read your edited versions of the fact.

That my friend, is scummy as shit.
People are more than welcome to go back and read our exchange. You went full mode obsessed and in mere 2-3 pages of interactions. You don't see yourself. You state you are calm, but you are not. You don't play like this as townie, even after leaving you alone, thinking maybe interacting with you again would bear any difference. You still willing to die on that hill because you decide to ignore the actual points and only focus on the 'game' and 'time' nonsense. Give me a break.

People are more than welcome to go back and read our exchange. You went full mode obsessed and in mere 2-3 pages of interactions. You don't see yourself. You state you are calm, but you are not. You don't play like this as townie, even after leaving you alone, thinking maybe interacting with you again would bear any difference. You still willing to die on that hill because you decide to ignore the actual points and only focus on the 'game' and 'time' nonsense. Give me a break.
Stop quoting me and get to wagoning me or you can just admit that youre a coward lol.

How can I when your latest attempt was tagging people about our conversation but leaving the most important parts out to paint me the way you want lol.
You obviously did not read the damn post of mine. People are more than welcome to go back and read the entire exchange, it's all there in the thread. I highlighted the quotes to drive home a point that is relevant to the discussion.

Reposting our actual conversation without Souls editing skills:

Why did you keep your vote on me the entire time when I didnt make a single post SK?
I like how you word this with 'why did you keep your vote on me the entire game', game just started fuji chan, and I like my odds of you flipping scum right now ngl.
You see me respond to Naomi posts in page 7 where she tags me and then acts surprised at me not seeing your first post @SoulKiller is this the extent of your scum hunting? Weak shade attempts?
The entire time, not game. This is strike 1.

Its 13 pages in and your vote is still on me.
Less shaken and more so wondering why SKs vote didnt evolve at all, notice how Im not bothering with Ekko here. Just SK.

And I guess Ratchet now because he thinks me asking Naomi to join the Dark Side over her question of if Im scum is a ''bad start''.
This response is soo fake bro, like you telling me. You opened the game, replied to multiple people, and did not see my first post of the game where I voted for you???
Knows I replied to multiple people on pages not the first page, still somehow thinks its a gotcha moment that I answered him when hes the first post in the game when I finally bothered reading the game after checking my notifications. Feels like shade after he saw Ratchet jump me for x reasons.

Just agrees with Ratchet that my entrance is bad and doesnt elaborate.

Why did you keep your vote on me the entire time when I didnt make a single post SK?
I like how you word this with 'why did you keep your vote on me the entire game', game just started fuji chan, and I like my odds of you flipping scum right now ngl.
Twists my words to make me look bad.

Yeah alright ''Soul chan''

eat this

Vote Lynch Soulkiller

For starters, I think your post where saying 'Bruh' to my very first post and acting super surprised by it is fake as hell. You can paint it how you want to paint it, which ultimately is just WIFOM. I do not necessairly believe you somehow did not see that first post and replied to multiple people, then realized that 'oh shit' Soul voted for me DP1.

Your first post entering the thread is bad, because it is? it feels like you dodging the thread and replying to what you want to reply to. We ain't even that deep, was couple of pages into the game.

You then, ask a question which if you paid attention to the thread I already answered. But you make it seem that I have my vote on you for entire DP or something and you made no posts still which is not the case. You make it seem grander or longer than what it looks, the game is barely 1-2 hours in fuji. Why I placed my vote on you? no particular reason, it was my first post and RNG landed on you. Saw how you handled yourself and don't think you look good per say and mix it with fakeness.

Even this vote of yours look bad. Basically OMGUS.
Your thoughts do no matter to me in the slighest you see, factually you saw me answer people in pages that were not page 1. That is the fact of the matter, therefore your bullshit shade doesnt matter and Im the one calling it fake.

Miss me with your excuses.

So its bad because its the one Im replying to I see, this is an okay response. Very weak though because like I said I was answering her first because she was the first person to quote or mention me in the game.

You know its good then that we established that I didnt in fact read the thread.

Once again twisting my words, this is strike 2. I said the entire ''time'' which in this case encompasses from when the game started to when I came.

I never asked you why you placed your vote on me, I asked you why its still on me and hasnt moved. The fact that you made something I said up and are focusing on it is a bad look on you.

More focus on why you voted me and not on why it didnt more.

Yeah youre scum ''soul chan''.

I find it funny you are questioning my lack of candidates when I gave my thoughts on alot of players. But what about yourself? oh yes sorry, I am voting for you so no point of having other candidates in your book. No one is twisting your words, you made it look like the game is 20+hours in and I had my vote on a player who didn't make a single post. When the game barely started. Putting a pressure vote on you and 1 hour in and you already malding and how you handled yourself does not look good.
Then why are you still on me, surely if you find someone sussy you would vote them to pressure them right since you have candidates like you claim?

What about me? I just came lol.

Once again repeating the same trash ass point when it has no bearing to the issue and also double downing on the '' OMG FUJI WHY YOU SAY IM VOTING YOU ALL DAY'' when I never said that. Strike 3.
Oh Im not malding, Im laughing at your garbage tier posts and reasonings. You can repeat that I '' dont look good'' however I addressed all your points and deconstructed them, meanwhile what you did is twist my words, invent shit I never said and hyperfocus on them as your defense.

Perhaps you just suck at being scum, oh well. Im not letting you go until you or I are gone from this game. If I get lynched first so be it but youre going down with me.[/QUOTE]
Acting surprised to the very first post is fake as fuck. Responding to other people is a different matter, but acting shocked and give me that pikachu face acting like you just saw my first post does seem fakey.

It's bad because it looked like a targeted post and you are ignoring the thread and reading what you wanna read.

This is bad, because you are basically not only OMGUSING me but accusing me of lack of candidated and having reads, when that is not the case and I engaged the most with alot of players. You are behaving like I only have eyes on for you for whatever weird reason.

You are focusing too much on the word 'game' and 'time' here fuji, with the way you said it.

"Why did you keep your vote on me the entire time when I didnt make a single post SK?"

This seems like someone acting like I kept their vote on them the entire DP. The game barely started and I decided to place my vote on you. Game is barely 2 hours in now I think, like why you acting or making it such a big of a deal that I had my vote on you early in this game? do you not perhaps think to yourself that it's a pressure vote and wanna see how you behave?

I never made anything you said up, I elaborated on it above. You the one making huge deal out of it, when the intent is clear. Why would I move my vote when you enter extremely scummy like this lmao?

You too fixated in why my vote did not move, what part of it you don't understand that the game literally started? like we have 45+ hours to go lmao, and it's not gonna move now, it's because you are simply happen to be scum after how you barged into this thread. Nothing more, nothing less. If you are townie I expect you to prove it by reads and play etc. Because if you are townie, you are simply barking at the wrong tree. Instead of acting cool and composed, you are melting here. Go and give me your reads here that does not involve 'Soul is scum because he is voting me!!!'
More excuses, why is it ''fake as fuck'', this came after Ratchet told me I was being voted.

Didnt you say it was WIFOM defence from me lol.

Except its an established fact that I answered Naomi who mentioned me or quoted me first in the game first, this is verifiable.

This point is as dumb as the your pushes in Weebs, you are willfully ignoring the factual point that Naomi was the first person who quoted me and or mentioned me in the game, and I answered her first. Then I went and answered other quotes or read them and then I started reading the game from page 1, which right now youre saying Im ignoring the thread while at the same time calling me on on answering your post which was in page 1 as I was reading through the game, so which is it Soul, am I answering targetted posts and ignoring the thread or not?

Okay cool, if you have candidates why is your vote still on me.

I am not, you are. And when you say game or stuff like 20+ hours it is you trying to disqualify my point and make my look bad.

"Why did you keep your vote on me the entire time when I didnt make a single post SK?"

How many times are you going to keep missing the point here, like this cant be a real thought. Youre focusing on a point I never said and doesnt matter.

Yeah you did lol.

Oh so now youre moving goal posts to you keeping your vote after I posted, I see. Very nice, kek.

Repeating the same trash point I already addressed.

This is me caring about your thoughts and feelings.

Trying to bargain with me with "If you are townie please dont vote me Im town I swear'' isnt going to work. Its your or me, or both idc really.

Oh Im perfectly calm, I said my piece and I will not bother answering you.

Strike 4. Die.

:Kizgrin:
@The Orca @Indigo @Yoho @MangoSenpai ,etc

Reposting our actual conversation without Souls editing skills:

Knows I replied to multiple people on pages not the first page, still somehow thinks its a gotcha moment that I answered him when hes the first post in the game when I finally bothered reading the game after checking my notifications. Feels like shade after he saw Ratchet jump me for x reasons.

Just agrees with Ratchet that my entrance is bad and doesnt elaborate.

Twists my words to make me look bad.

Yeah alright ''Soul chan''

eat this

Vote Lynch Soulkiller

Oh Im not malding, Im laughing at your garbage tier posts and reasonings. You can repeat that I '' dont look good'' however I addressed all your points and deconstructed them, meanwhile what you did is twist my words, invent shit I never said and hyperfocus on them as your defense.

Perhaps you just suck at being scum, oh well. Im not letting you go until you or I are gone from this game. If I get lynched first so be it but youre going down with me.

@The Orca @Indigo @Yoho @MangoSenpai ,etc[/QUOTE]
You know they can go back and just read the entire thing right?

Just go back to page 12 and read until we stop interacting LMAO.

You know they can go back and just read the entire thing right?

Just go back to page 12 and read until we stop interacting LMAO.
You say that then try not to get them to by giving them your doctored version.[/QUOTE]
I been advocating from the beginning for people to actually read the entire interaction fuji, not unlike you who pings everyone, say your skewed up version, and highlight and bold only what you want them to see.

I never seen a player cry like you did from a mere vote. Ultra called you out on it, ratchet called you out on it.
Oh yeah Ultra did then I explained to him how I wasnt crying about it because If I did I would care about Ratchet and Ekkos votes and then guess what Ultra backed off and also sees my points against you.

Ratchet never said a thing about me crying over the votes, I didnt cry about your vote at first but then your response was garbage so you know you played yourself.

You say that then try not to get them to by giving them your doctored version.
I been advocating from the beginning for people to actually read the entire interaction fuji, not unlike you who pings everyone, say your skewed up version, and highlight and bold only what you want them to see.[/QUOTE]
Its completely factual and Ultra agreed with it but then he said its within your wheelhouse as town lol.

Then go for it bro, do it.

My reads are 100% better then yours, Ive seen you in Weebs, scum reading town left and right you dont get to say what reads are good or not lol.
You have the audacity to talk about reads in a game where it boiled down to button mashing. My read list before I died was almost on point, most of scum were in range. Weird way to flex. Oh shit I was wrong in few reads in a 50 players game early on. How could I! k fuji.

Status
Not open for further replies.