Status
Not open for further replies.
Read her posts when she came back.
I did, anything particualr that makes you lean one way or the other on her slot? To be frank, I am not sure why people expect me to read a slot who does not seem to solve or even interested in playing as townie lean? I guess you guys have better context than I do here. But that would be outside of this game, which holds little merit for me personally.

She is just null. A solid null, as null as it gets for me.

I'll start with town

Fushi- I've played lots of games with him he tends to be more on the offensive when he's scum here he's a lot more defensive which makes me think he's likely town

Reloaded- give off usual Reloaded town vibes and I believe he is likely town

Orca- no reason just needed a third

Scum- My day one scum reads are always based on Vibes, and I'll look further into these 3 until either A. They get purged or B I decide they probably aren't scum

Null- People I haven't gotten to yet or people I don't have a clear read on yet
Fuji claims, his words not mine, that he is the one on the offensive here apparently and I am the one defending. Does that change your read on the guy?

Reloaded is a murky spot, his positioning around my slot is scummy.

No reason on orca, got it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You are extending some major olive branch here for watson for posting a mere emoji here. Not really sure how that makes her townie in any stretch of the imagination, what you are using to using to townie read her here is basically angleshooting.
This is a silly accusation - it's not angleshooting, it's meta. I'm literally reading her behaviour, and reconciling that with what I know of her and how I expect her to approach this. There is no olive branch being extended here, I'm explaining to Fuji the considerations that are going into my read.

vote lynch fujishiro

this vote is 99.9% not spite motivated btw
Vote lynch Mr. Reloaded

Outted
Vote Lynch Ratchet

super evil imo, denying me tree stump status last time.
Actually

Vote Lynch Soulkiller
Based as hell

Let's get it

Vote lynch Soulkiller
Vote Lynch Soulkiller

i was first who voted!!!!!
I'm catching up but ye probably

In fact Vote: Emil
Vote lynch Kekko
Vote Ultra

SK is a common misspelling I guess
Vote Lynch Soulkiller

gonna park it here, unless miracle happens and we get either red night/yoho wagon.
Vote Soulkiller

I'm game. When I started going back through where Soul said, the biggest things that stood out, moreso was Ultra and Ratchet[/QUOTE]
Let's Gooooooooo

Vote Ultra

So from reading this page I can surmise that Ultra/ Fuji are being suspected?

I also got a tag from Fooj to vote for SK

Also skimming that page where I got pinged I saw Ratchet implying Fuji was reacting poorly to a vote on him.

Haven't read anything else though, but it's clear that Fuji is in the forefront of things rn.

Vote Lynch Fuji
:myman:

Vote Lynch Polar Bear
Vote Lynch Ultra

:shocking:

I'll blindly take your word for it
If no one else wants roasted Ultra, how bout

Vote Lynch Red Night

@Red Night

Why did Ratchet shoot you and why did you live?
Damn, you have conviction

Vote Lynch SoulKiller

I'll follow you

:endthis:
Wait back to

Vote Lynch Ultra

Damn, okay, I'll stick to Ultra then

Vote lynch ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reposting our actual conversation without Souls editing skills:

Knows I replied to multiple people on pages not the first page, still somehow thinks its a gotcha moment that I answered him when hes the first post in the game when I finally bothered reading the game after checking my notifications. Feels like shade after he saw Ratchet jump me for x reasons.

Just agrees with Ratchet that my entrance is bad and doesnt elaborate.

Twists my words to make me look bad.

Yeah alright ''Soul chan''

eat this

Vote Lynch Soulkiller

Oh Im not malding, Im laughing at your garbage tier posts and reasonings. You can repeat that I '' dont look good'' however I addressed all your points and deconstructed them, meanwhile what you did is twist my words, invent shit I never said and hyperfocus on them as your defense.

Perhaps you just suck at being scum, oh well. Im not letting you go until you or I are gone from this game. If I get lynched first so be it but youre going down with me.

@The Orca @Indigo @Yoho @MangoSenpai ,etc[/QUOTE]

Indigo

Yellow Flash
I got home

fell asleep

woke up

and get a bunch of notifications from Fuji and SK who have kept going at it while i was sleeping :zosleepy:

time to get something to drink and start reading these two fight

Indigo

Yellow Flash
Again, it's really the intentions behind someone post, like the game barely started and you come to me and tell me why is your pressure vote on me the entire time??? like what you mean entire time? like when you say something like that, it comes across as a long time has passed when at the time, the game just started, we barely were 10 pages into the game. Dude decided to just grab that part and run with it acting like I am twisting things when I elaborated on that part multiple times. Actual bullocks.

Like, do you think I am scummy with interacting with Ultra? interacting with ratchet? interacting with Yoho? Interacting with Naomi? or I am scum lean because of that one part? How much of the thread did you read?
you quoted this post again a second time to explain

after you said you wouldn't explain the first time you saw my post

what made you change your mind?

you quoted this post again a second time to explain

after you said you wouldn't explain the first time you saw my post

what made you change your mind?
When did I ever say I won't explain? I told you to read our interactions cause I was busy getting ready to dip and head out, on my return, while rereading. I saw your post and replied to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.