Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you look to get a flashwagon and extract a claim from Ekko when the person in question is literally 1 vote from majority - all of this is bad for obvious reasons.
Eh, I do agree with this, that ekko claiming is not good and was not thinking through when I made that post. I just thought he should of been more straight forward about it if he is that confident the dude is lying instead of just placing it like that for people to catch it and call him out on it.

Hope this explains how my brain was working atleast.

well that's true, but i also dont think u explicitly need me to say that to figure out what was happening when i first saw his claim and how i pressed other players, like reloady, to vote him
Also this is a completely self resolving scenario

0 utility in pressing for further info here, Soulkiller rolefishing ong

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Also does anyone think Soul's description of my scum play is accurate? I feel like if anything, I might ne too calculated as scum, not a complete free-wheeler.

Also does anyone think Soul's description of my scum play is accurate? I feel like if anything, I might ne too calculated as scum, not a complete free-wheeler.
Well, I was not here giving a detailed wallie about your play. Just generally speaking, you are unhinged as scum than as townie. Not saying you are a free wheeler as scum here. Anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.