Idk why this guy did it, but I think the last guy legitimately had no political motive and was trying to become famous by killing a president.

Like I think he was also considering killing Biden but settled on Trump because he was doing a rally in his city
I mean.. if radicalized republicans wanted to create their holy civil war against wokes people, I don't see a better way to do that.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
U.S. Democratics aren't leftist. Nowhere close to it. They are right wing.
100%.

Most people who push actual leftist policies in the US get destroyed by the national media (see Bernie Sanders, and Bernie has plenty of issues of his own).

The Democrats have existed recently as a way for people to pretend they're voting for "love", while ignoring the actions of the Dixiecrats and the reality of the actual Democratic Party's history.

I like Harris a bit, and Walz a good deal, but Harris isn't very left, and her ticket has no problem sucking up to rich fascist influences in order to promote itself.

The reason I support Harris and Walz is purely because they actually respond to public pressure, and the other side is throwing a gigantic temper tantrum and don't even listen to the words coming out of their own mouths half the time.

Voting and criticism can affect Harris's policies. Trump will just do whatever Trump wants and blame any criticism on others.

Real politicians should respond to sensible public pressure. They aren't supposed to serve on group of fuckers, they're supposed to work for the betterment of the state and the people making up the state.

It's not about electing someone, it's about the country holding them accountable. Big theme in One Piece, too, IMO: lot's of "good" kings whose countries turn into crap over time. Heck, even Wapol's Dad was apparently a really great guy. And then... Wapol.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
He literally doesn't tho.

Bro thinks the word "notion" is a synonym to the word "term."
I have never seen someone change the definitions of words more.

It's literally the Patrick and Manta Ray meme with Shanks using a sword level of retrograde bullshit semantics.

Forget Mercury, man is putting my migraine into retrograde, gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fuck I should sleep

Let's look at this article here.

Routh also has ties to North Carolina, where public records show he registered as an “unaffiliated” voter without a party in 2012. He voted in that state’s Democratic primary in March of this year, according to the North Carolina State Board of Elections.

Routh has contributed more than $100 to ActBlue, which processes donations for Democrats, federal campaign finance records show.

Routh expressed strong support for Ukraine – in dozens of posts on X in 2022, saying he was willing to die in the fight and that “we need to burn the Kremlin to the ground.”

“I AM WILLING TO FLY TO KRAKOW AND GO TO THE BORDER OF UKRAINE TO VOLUNTEER AND FIGHT AND DIE…Can I be the example We must win,” Routh said in an X post in March 2022.
From here as well
Routh chipped in money for Democrats running for office and liberal causes since 2019.

Between September of that year and March 2020, he contributed more than $140 on the Democratic fundraising platform ActBlue, Federal Election Commission (FEC) filings show.
This quote here too. It hits harder than the other two ones.
Mr. Routh also said he was seeking recruits for Ukraine from among Afghan soldiers who had fled the Taliban. He said he planned to move them, in some cases illegally, from Pakistan and Iran to Ukraine. He said dozens had expressed interest.

“We can probably purchase some passports through Pakistan, since it’s such a corrupt country,” he said.
Somehow, I find it hard to believe that this guy is an actual Republican and not just a Republican-In-Name-Only, especially when everyone I've spoken to on that side is dead set against it. They believe the Biden Administration would have continued to pump money into fueling the war, which has caused the price of goods to keep rising.

It just seems like news outlets are attempting to further demoralize Republicans and Trump supporters by pretending that Trump was almost assassinated by one of their own.

Just another day in the office for the media news journalists.

Last edited:
Idk why this guy did it, but I think the last guy legitimately had no political motive and was trying to become famous by killing a president.

Like I think he was also considering killing Biden but settled on Trump because he was doing a rally in his city
He chose to go to Trump's villa and point his AK through the fence at 400meters :crazwhat:

There are so many different kind of people that could want him dead.

He literally doesn't tho.

Bro thinks the word "notion" is a synonym to the word "term."
No. I use it in the meaning of the word : As a knowledge or rather the observation that all people have political vectors.

This is a neologism based on a real observation : People radicalize all the time through pressure and experience

For example my vector since 2020 ishg has been aimed toward the far left and hardcore materialistic belief systems. This is something that I know even if I'm not a far leftist but only a radical one, this means that if I keep amassing experiences without big contradictory knowledge for my current ones, I will become a far leftist at the end of the day. But it wasn't always the case, a decade ago, my vector was aimed toward the far right.

I think that depending on people, the vector will vary and the force applied toward radicalism also. For example, I could say that Biden's vector is aimed toward the left but with a very weak strenght. On the other hand, Harris's vector toward the left is a LITTLE bit stronger (but not enough).. this can be said because

Trump, for example, has a big vector toward far right ideas. Meaning that if he doesn't meet contradictory knowledge or experience, he will dive deeper and deeper into the alt-right.

Progressism and conservatism are what I would call those vector. Depending on a situation you can be a communist and be a complete conservative. Depending on the direction, you will be more likely to adopt more conservative (toward the right) or more progressist (toward the left) ideas.

Authoritarism and dictatorship will happen when we allow someone who has a conservative vector and an immense force to rule on side or the other.

No one is neutral in politic. Meaning that everyone evolves constantly.

So the good question is : What is your vector and what is it's strenght ?

And from this question, discussions can become very interesting.

I have never seen someone change the definitions of words more.
Fun fact. I never change definitions. But I tend to create new ones to extend the lack of previous ones (or the ones that I simply do not know about : For ex. My concept of political vector could be something that is already existing, but I simply don't know the name)

For the most part, I use what you can find in any encyclopedia or scientific papers or activist database.

But yeah. I tend to be cautious of dictionnaries. For me, they are not viable sources of information in a world where language evolves and where language can become a battle for legitimacy.

Do not be afraid of people who give you a new definition for non scientific language. It's usually a sign that you are seeing a new perspective. Be cautious, we never know, but take it seriously.

But on paper they are the left, both officially and with policies they support.
Not even there.

If Democrates were really leftist, they would be:

- Pushing a LOT more for free Health Care
- Pushing a LOT more for a redistribution of ressource
- Pushing a LOT more for more social and anti-capitalist measure
- Pushing a LOT more for gun controls (Harris is a gun owner)
- Pushing a LOT more for LGBTQI+ Rights and not simple surface level politics
- Pushing a LOT more to END police violences
- Pushing a LOT more to end systemic racism
- Pushing TO THE END for the END of the genocide happening in Gaza, even cutting their relationship with Netanyahou if necessary
Etc.

Dems are not leftist, they just have the leftist surface layer. Dems are officially liberals and libs are rightists by nature even when they are progressist.

Not even there.

If Democrates were really leftist, they would be:

- Pushing a LOT more for free Health Care
- Pushing a LOT more for a redistribution of ressource
- Pushing a LOT more for more social and anti-capitalist measure
- Pushing a LOT more for gun controls (Harris is a gun owner)
- Pushing a LOT more for LGBTQI+ Rights and not simple surface level politics
- Pushing a LOT more to END police violences
- Pushing a LOT more to end systemic racism
- Pushing TO THE END for the END of the genocide happening in Gaza, even cutting their relationship with Netanyahou if necessary
Etc.

Dems are not leftist, they just have the leftist surface layer. Dems are officially liberals and libs are rightists by nature even when they are progressist.
They are pushing all that though.

Anyone defending Trump or supporting him at this point is either a racist or a self-hating coon
You can't be this hateful and ignorant to support someone who brings up migrants in any topic as source of problems to fix by making up lies and so

He has crossed the line multiple of times
There's no saving grace for this old man no more

I'm not surprised, America is filled with hateful and ignorant people.
People who lack basic knowledge about history and the world. They believe whatever media and movies tell them

They are pushing all that though.
Lol. No.

At best they will tell you that we need to fight racism and give the right to trans people to transition safely... you know.. THE BASICS.

But pushing all of that would mean:

- Defund and completely restructure the Police.
- Create propaganda and MASSIVE political push for gun control
- Create A restructuration of social services and social
- Stop immediately all the exportations to Israel
- Pushing a for a REAL restructuration of healthcare and social services (medicare for all is not enough: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7438128/ and BTW, Harris is moving away from that : https://www.politico.com/news/2024/...l-harris-progressives-2024-elections-00174447)
- Create real structural and institutionnal change to help LGBTQI+ and minorities in every domain
Etc..
There is so much to do that dems are not pushing or just with the tip of a stick.

And here, I'm talking about liberals who are actually progressive. You have the conservatist pendant : The neo-liberals (Macron)

How do you interpret Medicare for all?

No medical care is really “free” though, that’s impossible idealism and a buzz word, it’s just about where the resources for paying come from.
Let me get this straight, your think medicare for all is part of their platform????

Talk about being uninformed (or disingenuous)

Harris backed out of it years ago, Biden never pretended to be for it, and medicare for all has never been part of the official democratic platform. And no, Bernie is still an independent so he doesn't count.

What does it mean actually ? :hope:
Defund : Meaning less funds basically. This would help the Police to understand that they are not all powerfull and would help redistribute things to other more needed domains. in short a reallocation of the funds for other social services. (For example, instead of having a policeman chargin a house with someone suffering from skyzophrenia.. maybe create a way for doctors to be able to intervene on the spot instead.. same for other social issues.

Restructure : Meaning completely rethink the way the Police is trained and operate especially on the question of the gestion of stress and systemic racism or ableism. Again : Instead of shooting a sick person or a black man in the back because they feel stressed.. maybe they should learn how to deal with their emotion... or simply learn to do everything not to end up in those situations.

Quite simple in fact. (and the fun thing is that it applies to the French Police as well hehe)

Let me get this straight, your think medicare for all is part of their platform????

Talk about being uninformed (or disingenuous)

Harris backed out of it years ago, Biden never pretended to be for it, and medicare for all has never been part of the official democratic platform. And no, Bernie is still an independent so he doesn't count.
Well Kamala flip flops, but she did push it at some point, as a candidate. And the bill was pushed BY democratic representatives, so I don’t know how you can call it anything but a push from that party.

Anyone defending Trump or supporting him at this point is either a racist or a self-hating coon
You can't be this hateful and ignorant to support someone who brings up migrants in any topic as source of problems to fix by making up lies and so

He has crossed the line multiple of times
There's no saving grace for this old man no more

I'm not surprised, America is filled with hateful and ignorant people.
People who lack basic knowledge about history and the world. They believe whatever media and movies tell them
More stupid from Noodle.
Drunk on that koolaid hah

We don't have problems like what you're describing. Legal vs illegal.
It's not that hard to understand.

Last edited:
Defund : Meaning less funds basically. This would help the Police to understand that they are not all powerfull and would help redistribute things to other more needed domains. in short a reallocation of the funds for other social services. (For example, instead of having a policeman chargin a house with someone suffering from skyzophrenia.. maybe create a way for doctors to be able to intervene on the spot instead.. same for other social issues.

Restructure : Meaning completely rethink the way the Police is trained and operate especially on the question of the gestion of stress and systemic racism or ableism. Again : Instead of shooting a sick person or a black man in the back because they feel stressed.. maybe they should learn how to deal with their emotion... or simply learn to do everything not to end up in those situations.

Quite simple in fact. (and the fun thing is that it applies to the French Police as well hehe)
You know some sociologists who worked on this ? Or is there some examples in some countries who did that ?