One would think that a major war is more likely to cause another pandemic because of the harsher conditions, but he's actually telling us that they really need one of the two options to happen and he's graciously letting us choose.

And what in hell was your point? 0% argument and 100% straw man.
Your response says enough. Immature salty males on Internet forums acting immature and right leaning

Indigo

Let the Past Die
Man, i didn't know the US immigration issue had gotten so bad

did a bit of reading on it after the debate, nothing much

but it looks bad

for those that live there, is it really affecting your day to day lives as much as it sounds like?

I didn’t say you were far right. But let’s be honest your posts are right leaning
Read a few pages back. That dude keeps ranting about America and Capitalism. He is definetily not right wing. Also,"far right is bullshit". There is no right wing movement preaching for violence,on the other hand there is plenty of left wing movements that are violent(antifa for example).

Last edited:
Read a few pages back. That dude keep ranting about America and Capitalism. He is definetily not right wing. Also,"far right is bullshit". There is no right wing movement preaching for violence,on the other hand there is plenty of left wing movements that are violent(antifa for example).
Ok, then I misunderstood his point then. If he insists otherwise I stand corrected.

But to call out left wing movements as violent and not acknowledge the legions of far right organization militias rn now is pretty hypocritical. And those groups are way more active. Like idk attacking the capitol

but it looks bad

for those that live there, is it really affecting your day to day lives as much as it sounds like?
Oh boy, you will get some mixed answers here. So people will say migrants are going on a killing spree and some will say migrants are barely an issue. Better to do your own research.
Post automatically merged:

Ok, then I misunderstood his point then. If he insists otherwise I stand corrected.

But to call out left wing movements as violent and not acknowledge the legions of far right organization militias rn now is pretty hypocritical. And those groups are way more active. Like idk attacking the capitol
Milita? Militia means an organized group of men bearing arms. There was no organization or anyone armed in the capitol incident. It was a protest that turned into a riot.

Oh boy, you will get some mixed answers here. So people will say migrants are going on a killing spree and some will say migrants are barely an issue. Better to do your own research.
Post automatically merged:

Milita? Militia means an organized group of men bearing arms. There was no organization or anyone armed in the capitol incident. It was a protest that turned into a riot.
There are trained far right militias yes. I mean in general, and others groups with those beliefs attacked the capitol and organized. Don’t pretend and try to find hypotheticals.

This kind of blindly turning away is right wing strategy, it’s fine just admit your position haha

Oh, they are planning a new one :risitavirus:
And they will blame it on traditional meat consumption again, and on non-white ethnic groups.
Major war is already here, guess that means it's not ending anytime soon and China joins the slaughter. rip Taiwan. Was nice knowing you.

Men are moving right, cause the left preachs hopelessness.
Bullshit. The right preach barbarism and offer fake solutions and scapegoats.
There are trained far right militias yes.
Whom do you mean? Azov in Ukraine?

but it looks bad

Oh boy. Here I am, witnessing your slow transition towards the right side of politics.

There are trained far right militias yes. I mean in general, and others groups with those beliefs attacked the capitol and organized. Don’t pretend and try to find hypotheticals.

This kind of blindly turning away is right wing strategy, it’s fine just admit your position haha
Care to give actual evidence for that?

Oh, they are planning a new one :risitavirus:
And they will blame it on traditional meat consumption again, and on non-white ethnic groups.
Major war is already here, guess that means it's not ending anytime soon and China joins the slaughter. rip Taiwan. Was nice knowing you.

Bullshit. The right preach barbarism and offer fake solutions and scapegoats.

Whom do you mean? Azov in Ukraine?

Oh boy. Here I am, witnessing your slow transition towards the right side of politics.
In 30 years,Germany will start world war 3.

Indigo

Let the Past Die
I'm still very left leaning, many of my opinions would have most of these conservatives users kicking me down, like:

Trump is a fucking idiot

i'm an atheist, and i don't think religion should have any say in politics

i'm pro-choice (i still think it's ending a life though)

i'm very much for gun control

i despise capitalism, corporations and the super rich, Elon Musk is a degenarate

but i won't lie that my distaste for the left (or as left as can be, since most of the left is not really the left right now) has been growing

and this immigration stuff looks bad from what've i've seen so far, i don't live there, so i can't say and could be completely wrong

but the videos of american citizens talking about their experiences is kinda rough, sounds scary as hell

i'm all for legal immigrants, doing it the right away, and welcoming them