Accuses Germany of having a high probability to start a new world war-> posts a link to ww2 as a source
Classic SHAMELESS
Its was a joke, not a dick. Don't take it too hard.
Post automatically merged:

Hot take: No matter who gets elected, Russia is not pulling out of Ukraine. They invested too many resources into this war to give up. This war will drag for years.

Last edited:
In Ukraine they're abducting people from their homes and force them to join the army. Doesn't sound like ''support of the people'' if you ask me.
The media paints a picture of a full support from the people which are not drafted. Yes ,behind the frontlines they are all fucking heros. And you forget : not only the people of the Ukraine seems to support this allout war,the West does so too. Without the West,the Ukraine would already lost

Because it's an awesome movie?

I don't believe in any mythologies either, but i love anything to do with Greek, Norse and Egyptian myths

it's a part of the human condition, humanity creates gods to give them meaning and answers

it's interesting to me, how it came out of the human mind
Mythology is cool

The media paints a picture of a full support from the people which are not drafted. Yes ,behind the frontlines they are all fucking heros. And you forget : not only the people of the Ukraine seems to support this allout war,the West does so too. Without the West,the Ukraine would already lost
@Master OF Haki are they forcing people to go to the frontlines?

NATO will fight to the last Ukranian,bro.

Ukrainian women in Paris support it while browsing on Tinder.
Its was a joke, not a dick. Don't take it too hard.

Hot take: No matter who gets elected, Russia is not pulling out of Ukraine. They invested too many resources into this war to give up. This war will drag for years.
They may accept peace talks but probably not before getting Kursk back.

Ukrainian women in Paris support it while browsing on Tinder./QUOTE]

Damn...brutal. Hipergamy is very real, bros.
yeah...i guess it sucks to be stuck in Ukraine right now.

I'm literally providing you evidences to debunk your lies but I'm the one detached from reality ?

Mate, do you really think that the more you lie, the more people will believe you like Trump ?

:kaidowhat:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lermany is not one of them

That damn witch. Her eyes as cold as Hillary's
We all got scammed these past few years. We will probably get scammed again.

Last edited:
Lermany is not one of them

That damn witch. Her eyes as cold as Hillary's
Wow, something on which we both agree.

Flinten-Uschi. Not elected,installed. The whole western EU parlarment is corrupt to the core. And an indicator what the CDU really is.
We all got scammed these past few years. We will probably get scammed again.
Only if you let you scam yourself. Me and big part of my family did not follow the rules of this Covid dictatorship.

Wow, something on which we both agree.

Flinten-Uschi. Not elected,installed. The whole western EU parlarment is corrupt to the core. And an indicator what the CDU really is.

Only if you let you scam yourself. Me and big part of my family did not follow the rules of this Covid dictatorship.
Some people didn't have a choice you know...I took 3 doses because the media told us it would stop covid from spreading and the vaccinated could not spread it. Well, it turns out it was a big fat lie lmfao

Another reason why Trump is better than Harris is that he is more oriented towards his country. On the other hand, the American Dems control the EU and treat it as a puppet. You can tell by how they are currently forcing it into economic suicide without any resistence whatsoever.