You mean this?

It wasn't the first time that employees fail to realize that they were working for a secret foreign company/organization that does things behind the scenes and it probably won't be the last time either.

After all, who knows the kinds of discussions and plans are talked out in the back doors where the public eyes and ears cannot reach?
The two people in charge of Tenet media (Lauren Chen and her husband) are being charged with foreign money violations. Some of the people involved definitely knew where the money was coming from

You mean this?

It wasn't the first time that employees fail to realize that they were working for a secret foreign company/organization that does things behind the scenes and it probably won't be the last time either.

After all, who knows the kinds of discussions and plans are talked out in the back doors where the public eyes and ears cannot reach?
THis Dude Roo wouldn't care about truth, He's probably happy Killery and some Congressman basically said to Eliminate Trump. Sick fucks.

Nice deflection

The guy you shared is a proven Russian asset, whatever accusations you make are just that baseless accusations.

but keep doing word salads, maybe some of the idiots here will think you’re saying something deep.

And Orange man is unironically bad. As an American I dislike those who try to overturn our democratic process.
You don't know a damn thing, You believe out of context statements, and Fat out lies.
4 years and nothing bad happened, You were debunked from the very start.

The two people in charge of Tenet media (Lauren Chen and her husband) are being charged with foreign money violations. Some of the people involved definitely knew where the money was coming from
*Allegations*.
Unlike the 51 Intelligence officers etc who lied saying Hunter's laptop was Russian Disinformation. Just more Lies you suck on.
Post automatically merged:

Deflecting and Strawman. Good job. I bet you'd be a traitor to America rather than be a Patriot. I would not trust you at all.

*Allegations*.
Unlike the 51 Intelligence officers etc who lied saying Hunter's laptop was Russian Disinformation. Just more Lies you suck on.

Deflecting and Strawman. Good job. I bet you'd be a traitor to America rather than be a Patriot. I would not trust you at all.
Lmao your dumbass does realize that the Russians unironically paid more to these useful idiots than Hunter ever made form any foreign dealings right?

right wingers are so unpatriotic that they’re fucking aiding Russia. Have some shame you tool

Who made your phone? Do you care, if it was a slave?
Now you're hitting us with the hard questions.

Would I throw away my phone right now if it was made by a slave? I'll be straight up honest here: It's not something I think about other than the fact that it's a Samsung smartphone.

Would you throw away your electronics right now if it was made by a third-world worker in slavery-like conditions somewhere in Southeast Asia?

Sigh...

It's an unfortunate reality that for you and I to enjoy products, including electronics, thousands of people in some random factory hidden away from the public eye are working overtime to manufacture parts and build the phone from those parts.

Lmao your dumbass does realize that the Russians unironically paid more to these useful idiots than Hunter ever made form any foreign dealings right?

right wingers are so unpatriotic that they’re fucking aiding Russia. Have some shame you tool
Oh my, where to start. The fact that you have to make such bad faith arguments to make any sort of argument? haha GD You are the epitome of pathetic. I doubt your Patriotism, and telling lies. You are the lowest of the low. I'd say have some shame, but you obviously have none. You sicken me.

You Americans are foreign news agents looking to sow division. Self-centered and arrogant as always. The pot calling the kettle black.
If you feel this way feel free to attack the U.S media agents talking about your country

and kindly fuck off from talking about the U.S. I’d do the same for your country, bitch

Oh my, where to start. The fact that you have to make such bad faith arguments to make any sort of argument? haha GD You are the epitome of pathetic. I doubt your Patriotism, and telling lies. You are the lowest of the low. I'd say have some shame, but you obviously have none. You sicken me.
^Word salad

If you feel this way feel free to attack the U.S media agents talking about your country

and kindly fuck off from talking about the U.S. I’d do the same for your country, bitch

^Word salad
So you come here, tell people what they can and cannot post, insult people who disagree and tell them not to talk about your country.
Besides, in the same post you tell me to feel free to attack US media agents and at the same time you seem to forbid me from talking about the US. Very contradictory, you need to tidy up your mind.

So you come here, tell people what they can and cannot post, insult people who disagree and tell them not to talk about your country.
Besides, in the same post you tell me to feel free to attack US media agents and at the same time you seem to forbid me from talking about the US. Very contradictory, you need to tidy up your mind.
I’m insulting you because clearly you’re mentally challenged. Also why do you care? I’ve literally seen your post with Logiko, you basically insult him all the time. Can’t handle the heat big boy?

also my comment was coherent. Attack the U.S. media agents talking about your country and sowing division. Refrain from talking about U.S actual politics. It’s not hard to follow. I attacked the Russian OP, but didn’t talk about Russian internal politics did I?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Now you're hitting us with the hard questions.

Would I throw away my phone right now if it was made by a slave? I'll be straight up honest here: It's not something I think about other than the fact that it's a Samsung smartphone.

Would you throw away your electronics right now if it was made by a third-world worker in slavery-like conditions somewhere in Southeast Asia?

Sigh...

It's an unfortunate reality that for you and I to enjoy products, including electronics, thousands of people in some random factory hidden away from the public eye are working overtime to manufacture parts and build the phone from those parts.
Very intelligent and honest response, thank you. Asking people to throw out their stuff is crazy.

With me, the biggest reason I just hate buying a lot of new products is I know it was made through shitty labor. Heck, same with food.

I want the people making the products I buy to be well paid, healthy, and happy, so I know they're making the best products possible. Tried to find ethically sourced shoes once. GAVE UP. It was that close to impossible to find shoes under $100 that came from guaranteed good labor.

We can't ask people to stop buying goods, or starve, but we need to admit that we haven't changed as a society. The USA and Europe just continued to outsource the slavery to other countries, and that's a legitimate reason they despise the USA and Europe.

I love how Oda focuses on how gross slavery is, because so many people in our world act like it's over just because they don't see it. In a lot of cases, the USA itself just transitioned from plantations into prisons, and made up a bunch of laws to arrest black people after the Civil War, so they could use prisoners as slaves.

The whole Celestial Dragon's Celestial Tribute bullshit is pretty much "dumb rich jerks taxing the crap out of poor people so they can take away their rights", and, sadly, that's the history of a lot of countries.

Only way we will overcome evil like that is by being good to each other, and overcoming that division and discrimination, IMO.

Just try to understand that right now, the same people working in factories, creating all of the goods that we use and enjoy, made the decision to work there so they can provide for the families back home.

It's likely that without their current job, their families (including the kids) might end up becoming homeless, and job opportunities are harder to come by and pay jack sh1t in those countries.

The sunshine and the rainbow never shine upon the poorer countries 😮

In Europe the foreign agents are sitting in the upper ranks of populist parties

also my comment was coherent. Attack the U.S. media agents talking about your country and sowing division. Refrain from talking about U.S actual politics. It’s not hard to follow. I attacked the Russian OP, but didn’t talk about Russian internal politics did I?
What he's Russian now? He said Italian, was that a lie?

I’m insulting you because clearly you’re mentally challenged. Also why do you care? I’ve literally seen your post with Logiko, you basically insult him all the time. Can’t handle the heat big boy?

I am not just randomly calling him a retard and shit, I usually try to prove him wrong and I can discuss with him for hours. You basically just entered a discussion randomly calling people retards for disagreeing with you. Attacking US media would also entail talking about the US, so it is still not coherent. You also can't just barge in here telling people what they can or can't talk about.

A rather unrelated article, but someone is free in China after 15 years in detention.
David Lin: U.S. pastor released from China after 18 years : NPR
TAIPEI, Taiwan — An American pastor jailed in China for more than 18 years has been released this week, according to the State Department on Monday.

68-year-old David Lin, a naturalized US citizen, had gone back to the country of his birth in 2006, after applying for permission from the Chinese government to open a Christian church building there.

But he was detained shortly afterwards and was handed a life sentence in 2009 for contract fraud, a charge Lin and his family deny.

According to the Dui Hua Foundation, a U.S.-based human rights advocacy group, Lin's sentence had been reduced several times since 2012. And prior to the most recent reduction, he was set to be released in December 2029.

The State Department considers Lin as "wrongfully detained" in China and said it “welcomed” his release from the Chinese prison.

"He has returned to the United States and now gets to see his family for the first time in nearly 20 years," it says in a statement shared with NPR.

“No words can express the joy we have — we have a lot of time to make up for,” his daughter, Alice Lin, told Politico.

Lin was released the week before a U.S. congressional hearing to be held on Washington on other Americans considered "wrongfully detained" in China. The detainees' families say they suffering from serious health issues.

Among them are Kai Li, a businessman detained in 2016 on spying charges, and Mark Swidan, a businessman who was detained in 2012 for alleged narcotics trafficking. The families of both men have denied the charges.

During his last trip to China this April, Secretary of State Antony Blinken said it remains "a top priority to resolve the cases of American citizens who are wrongfully detained or subject to exit bans in China.”

Since 2012, China has increased the imposition of exit bans on both Chinese and foreign national, according to human rights groups. Beijing rejects these characterizations.

So let's talk about American journalism instead of wasting time with random foulmouths. A couple of days ago, right after the attempt on Trump, news agencies were saying it was a gun fight between two random people with no link to Donald. They probably weren't 100% sure about what had happened, but their first instinct was spreading a tale that favoured their political allegiance. Truly ethical journalism.

So let's talk about American journalism instead of wasting time with random foulmouths. A couple of days ago, right after the attempt on Trump, news agencies were saying it was a gun fight between two random people with no link to Donald. They probably weren't 100% sure about what had happened, but their first instinct was spreading a tale that favoured their political allegiance. Truly ethical journalism.
Because they aren't journalists, Just propagandists. yet people lick it up and believe the lies they are told. Talk about no critical thinking skills.
These people are sellouts.