Watch them take an extra dose of copium and say - It is bad to be Zoro/Mihawk fan. :milaugh::zosmug:
They already memeing about Sanji having a sword (and a black one at that) as we speak to distract from the fact their boys SUPER special move was relegated to clean up duty on the same level as one of Zoros basic attacks.

"b-but Sanji totally has black flames though" even if he fucking does, so WHAT?

Until that perv gets black LIGHTNING around those flames that doesn't mean SHIT! Sanji fans better pray their boy never encounters Mihawk, or he might get defeated not only in battle by him but also when it comes to cooking! The literal only skill Sanji could even vaguely be argued to be Top Tier in!

:sanjimeh:

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
They already memeing about Sanji having a sword (and a black one at that) as we speak to distract from the fact their boys SUPER special move was relegated to clean up duty on the same level as one of Zoros basic attacks.

"b-but Sanji totally has black flames though" even if he fucking does, so WHAT?

Until that perv gets black LIGHTING around those flames that doesn't mean SHIT! Sanji fans better pray their boy never encounters Mihawk, or he might get defeated not only in battle by him but also when it comes to cooking! The literal only skill Sanji could even vaguely be argued to be Top Tier in!

:sanjimeh:
Sanjino ain't even on my radar, never has been actually.
I make fun of Luffy who gets portrayed very close to Sanji.
G4 is his second strongest mode and it gets lumped together with IJ...
Quite consistent considering that in WCI his 2nd strongest mode also got lumped in with Sanji's DJ.
Number 7 and number 9 struggling out there. :crazwhat:

"Sanji is an essential part of the crew, without him who could have defeated Queen in Wano?" well, seems like Zoro could have done it via collateral damage if Queen was up on the rooftop when Zoro used Dragon Twister on Kaido after this chapter!

:ihaha:
Are you seriously saying attacks on the same panel = same lvl of attacks ? i thought zorofasn were smarter then this honestly

Oda had luffy use G4 against a number, had him use G5 against Lucci instantly but not against Kizaru from the start.

Oda sometimes does whatever he feels like doing.
It’s mostly on plot

- g4 ties to nightmare luffy
- oda had Luffy use g5 against lucci cause of vegapunk’s speech
- he had to hype up kizaru by showing him neg snakeman

I mean imagine how funny it would have been if kizaru just got koed second into his fight with luffy

while this is a direct callback to that combo in alabasta and oda still gave them their powered up modes