Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Queen only tagged Sanji in CQC pre-exoskeleton
After that he only tagged him when he surprised him by using his siblings abilities.
Now folks who say Zoro wouldn't be able to defend himself or touch Sanji are coping, Zoro handled Lucci speed who isn't a slouch.
But Zoro would be constantly under pressure
I'd say Zoro lowed end of high diff.
tell @LatrineHQ that real madrid neg diffs all german clubs

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Queen only tagged Sanji in CQC pre-exoskeleton
After that he only tagged him when he surprised him by using his siblings abilities.
Now folks who say Zoro wouldn't be able to defend himself or touch Sanji are coping, Zoro handled Lucci speed who isn't a slouch.
But Zoro would be constantly under pressure
I'd say Zoro lower end of high diff.
Zoro one shot lucci who was hyped for speed by vegapunk
Lucci couldn't even land a hit point blank on zoro

Sanji gets folded

I don't understand a damn thing about this ridiculous fantasy world, what the hell is this nonsense?

:mihugh:
Sanji and franky are scientifically enhanced characters. There’s also a lot of theories that nami’s origins might tie to royalty

Zoro and brook is self explanatory swordsmen and hell. Zoro is connected to the samurai and usopp the giants. The 2 biggest warrior clans in the series

Luffy and chopper self explanatory they both ate a human fruit. There are also a lot of theories recently that Robin might be a D due to how tied to them she is

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Zoro literally teleports past people when he shishi-sonson’s them but “muh queen can stretch his neck”:kawak:
No

That's the speed of Zoro's swords

Zoro is slow

It's Zoro's swords that are faster than Sanji, since Zoro was able to defend against King's attacks when Sanji couldn't.

I knew Enma had a lot of Haki, but, damn: Enma's one of the fastest characters in the verse, apparently

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Who the fuck is rambles and why is this loser's tags being spammed on the thread
The guy who unironically believed Rob Lucci was going to join the crew. Did bets with a dozen or so people over it, and when it came time to collect he came up with all kinds of excuses to not wear avis. Claiming Egghead wasn't over and Nami was in a devil fruit made castle, and that the Viking outfit was actually a hologram.

This is just the tldr btw :saden:

Last edited:
Zoro gets destroyed by any admiral or yonko 1v1 and is much more comparable to Sanji than Luffy.

Zoro does have ACoC and hence can compete with top tiers in terms of AP(even that, on to an extent). But he cannot compete with top tier speeds or FS.

Sanji on the other hand has much better speed and CoO than Zoro, meaning even if he can’t match Zoro’s AP, in a 1v1, Zoro would still have considerable difficulty as he’d have a hard time tagging Sanji.
Man thinks zoro s capitan garbage midd
Stick to theories
But true tough ,lanji would dogwalk midd

Luffy couldn't do anything by himself vs Mars hence the combo attack. You're the one that needs to prove he could have done it by himself and prove that Oda was just giving them a nice moment. You're so full of hate over a fictional character it's pathetic.
Hate? You guys are whiny crybabies that want a cheater to be something he’s not . I’d rather “hate” over that

Status
Not open for further replies.