Status
Not open for further replies.
except you said queen was using ''light speed attacks'' so now apparently kuma's light speed is slower than queen's light speed :suresure:
How do those two correlate? You claimed queen is obese and slow and Rob Lucci is faster. Which I proved you wrong cos canonically queen can move at the speed of light, which we know because of Henry blazer. You then go to pull out Kuma throwing light speed and I corrected you on it again . Yes zoro has very good reaction speed, but very bad movement speed. And that is something we know . And the mere fact that sanji can move canonically faster than someone who already moves at light speed says a lot.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oda does not give a fuck about these things when he writes his fights.
I genuinely dont know how you read One Piece and think this shit.

Sanji has superior CoO, which Oda has made very clear.
Sanji has dogshit haki.
Vergo had no issue hurting sanji

Doffy had no issue hurting sanji

Queens fat ass had no issue hurting sanji

Zoro one shots him

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
How do those two correlate? You claimed queen is obese and slow and Rob Lucci is faster. Which I proved you wrong cos canonically queen can move at the speed of light, which we know because of Henry blazer. You then go to pull out Kuma throwing light speed and I corrected you on it again . Yes zoro has very good reaction speed, but very bad movement speed. And that is something we know . And the mere fact that sanji can move canonically faster than someone who already moves at light speed says a lot.
show me when queen was stated to move at the speed of light

What feats does Zoro have?
Paper cutting Kaido, which had literally no lasting effect on him?
Taking over 6 months of manga time to not even K.O Rob Lucci?

wether you spastic Zoro obssessed fucks like it or not, Oda does not power scale consistently. We have seen enough from Sanji to suggest that he and Zoro is a close fight. Casually blocking Kizarus lazer, outspeeding another lazer to save Eddinson, face tanking hits from Gorosei, Seraphim like they were nothing.

And to the idiot above questioning why Queen could hit Sanji is Sanji was so fast, its simple. Who the fuck would want to read a fight where Sanji is just zipping around non stop and not getting touched?
Oda isnt going to write that, its the same reason why Luffy didnt just zip passed everyone as he was making his way to the roof in Wano. Its crap to read so Oda wont write it.
All those Sanji feats you posted are literal trash that oda have no significance to anyways . It’s only significant for you guys because you’re starving

Can't tell if trolling or illiterate. Luffy literally brings out KKG when KG isn't enough. He brought out it for this animal and Doffy, but Doffy was severely wounded beforehand.

And we're only talking about tanking ability, not overall combat.
I'm not trolling it's just a fact the animals on Rusukaina are stronger than Doffy now
And the Elbaf animals will be >>> Doffy
:jordanmf:

Cmon of course it matters.. Zoro wont use the same power to cut f. ex. Hawkins and Kaido.
But Nusjuro will use his max strength to kill Bonney and Franky after he just said that he is going to murder her and how a weaker slash from him aiming at Bonney easily broke part of the giants masthead.

Nusjuro didn’t hold back in the attack. If Oda wanted to showcase that he’d have not had Nusjuro use haki

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But Nusjuro will use his max strength to kill Bonney and Franky after he just said that he is going to murder her and how a weaker slash from him aiming at Bonney easily broke part of the giants masthead.

Nusjuro didn’t hold back in the attack. If Oda wanted to showcase that he’d have not had Nusjuro use haki
Why the fk would he use max strength lmfao

Who Said that was a weaker slash

Status
Not open for further replies.