Current Events One Piece will be painfully mid for the next 3-4 months

I just re-read the first few chapters of wano. From the start of wano to Kaido’s first appearance is 13 chapters.

Between then, most of the chapters are painfully mid. You have the revelation of the scabbards’ time travel about 10-12 chapters in. But before that it’s just Luffy fighting fodder and boring character interactions.

IMO the arc doesn’t really get exciting until Kaido’s first appearance.

I don’t know if Elbaf will be this much of a drag, but chances are that it will. So might be best for y’all to pick up a new manga or series in the next few weeks because I doubt OP will really deliver.

Not for me, I enjoy the adventure and lore side of One Piece.

You need to read something else for the time being if you're that bothered
I think it’s fine at the beginning. But we’re 1000+ chapters into the story.

At this point it just feels like it’s taking away from the main plot.
Post automatically merged:

Ya'll are mad impatient
This manga has been going on since the 90s

I just re-read the first few chapters of wano. From the start of wano to Kaido’s first appearance is 13 chapters.

Between then, most of the chapters are painfully mid. You have the revelation of the scabbards’ time travel about 10-12 chapters in. But before that it’s just Luffy fighting fodder and boring character interactions.

IMO the arc doesn’t really get exciting until Kaido’s first appearance.

I don’t know if Elbaf will be this much of a drag, but chances are that it will. So might be best for y’all to pick up a new manga or series in the next few weeks because I doubt OP will really deliver.
wrong
the world building chapters are better than Crydo

Endgame isn't about adventure
Endgame should always be about :
  • Tying the dots : plots
  • Revealing big players
  • Revealing big infos
  • The last war
  • Conclusion
Wasting chapters on fodders and dragging plots ain't it
Let the Endgame focus mainly on important characters and plots