Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said I was an angel? I said I left because of what you told me and Ratchets attitude towards me.

Stop deflecting.

I noticed this and Ultra did too, there is always a ''but'' when you apologize. Not even sure why youre saying oh well you death tunneled me so you know you deserve what I told you and you shouldve just kept playing anyways despite me stating in the thread right now that my dad is an alcoholic and it has ruined my family so the subject of alcohol and drinking yourself to death is not something that makes me feel great.
I am not deflecting, I already acknowledged what I said is wrong and I should of not said or done that and I hold myself accountable for losing my composure.

There was no buts here. I addressed it first thing after the game happened. Like, what else you want me to do here? I truly hate myself for it. I lost control over myself when I rarely do that.

I am not making excuses for me losing my composure, me acknowleding it instantly and apologised, should let you know that I truly didn't mean to. Yes I should of ignored and moved on, you are right, I should of done anything but lose my composure.

The stuff regarding your dad, I had no idea, and sorry you been through that. You just painting it that I should have knowledge regarding all of that during the game happening. Like I am telling you from my pov, I didn't collerate you subbing out at the time with all the stuff you just explained now.

Like the discussion of you subbing out or not in my mind has nothing to do with the above.

The stuff regarding your dad, I had no idea, and sorry you been through that. You just painting it that I should have knowledge regarding all of that during the game happening. Like I am telling you from my pov,
I never said you shouldve known, Im explaining it to you now though thats all lol.

I didn't collerate you subbing out at the time with all the stuff you just explained now.
I believe Ratchet told you I subbed out because of him and Ultra told you i left because you told me to kill myself.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Did you read what I said btw, about the need to be charitable with certain slots and basically try and reading them from what you get, I tried to do it with Mango for example whom I felt was townie and of course Red Night.
Yep, the problem is when you have to do that with most of what is left of the town. It becomes a lot harder to stick to. I definitely had some of the answers though, and I didn't stick to then or let myself drift off of them. It is what it is, just incompetence on my part.

I never said you shouldve known, Im explaining it to you now though thats all lol.

I believe Ratchet told you I subbed out because of him and Ultra told you i left because you told me to kill myself.
Listen, you subbing out in my head, had nothing to do with that.

Like how I view it, you sub out when you get pressured and get heated etc. It's a pattern, I noticed you do, in previous games and you were scum in those games, that's it. Nothing more to it, everything you explained has nothing to do with it in my head. I view mafia as strictly battle field lenses.

@SoulKiller telling people to kill themselves is not acceptable.
I am well aware, and for the millionth time already. I addressed my actions and acknowledged it when it happened, later during the game when as well, and it's literally the first thing I brought up after the game ended.

I apologise for losing my composure. I don't know what people want from me at this point. You think I am not an adult who acknowledge my mistakes?

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's not what you said. You have been contantly harassing about cheating you fucktard, trying to get me banned after getting me "banned" elsewhere, then cried about a vote and tried to get me replaced or warned for voting you...yes you are the one doing this shit. I just want to be left alone to play a fucking game
i think it wud be much more appreciated if u were more forthcoming with what you planned to do before hand in the chat. i.e if you said i intend to bus vote ultra here because i do it as town etc... that wuda sufficed. the way you were doing it felt very unplanned spite vote. ultra was leading at some point in day 1 cuz of it. thats the part we r having bigger issue with. there is nothing wrong with bussing but make sure u coordinate it with the team. it felt like u were doing whatever u want alone here

Yep, the problem is when you have to do that with most of what is left of the town. It becomes a lot harder to stick to. I definitely had some of the answers though, and I didn't stick to then or let myself drift off of them. It is what it is, just incompetence on my part.
Nah bro, you tried your best. At the end of the day you can only do so much with certain slots.
Listen, you subbing out in my head, had nothing to do with that.

Like how I view it, you sub out when you get pressured and get heated etc. It's a pattern, I noticed you do, in previous games and you were scum in those games, that's it. Nothing more to it, everything you explained has nothing to do with it in my head. I view mafia as strictly battle field lenses.
Okay and Im telling you the others in the game told you the actual reasons I subbed out and you just kind of ignored that lol.

Heck I wasnt even pressured at all when I subbed out, so idk why you thought that. Nobody was scum reading me.

I am well aware, and for the millionth time already. I addressed my actions and acknowledged it when it happened, later during the game when as well, and it's literally the first thing I brought up after the game ended.

I apologise for losing my composure. I don't know what people want from me at this point. You think I am not an adult who acknowledge my mistakes?
No problem, as long as we learn for the future.

i think it wud be much more appreciated if u were more forthcoming with what you planned to do before hand in the chat. i.e if you said i intend to bus vote ultra here because i do it as town etc... that wuda sufficed. the way you were doing it felt very unplanned spite vote. ultra was leading at some point in day 1 cuz of it. thats the part we r having bigger issue with. there is nothing wrong with bussing but make sure u coordinate it with the team. it felt like u were doing whatever u want alone here
No I don't think he was doing whatever, I think he was actively playing spitefully and saying "tee hee I can do this, rules don't say anything against it". It's worse than if he was just doing random nonsense or just bussing in isolation

Status
Not open for further replies.