Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultra literally would be perma banned bc the 3 or 4 games that he (without any discussion at all) voted me d1 and got me lynched when we were both scum together

Ultra is just a trash player
I'll help you a bit with your reading comprehension - he's blatantly admitting to bussing for out of game reasons.

Bussing in and of itself is not against the rules. But Orca thinks he can get away with painting it as some nuanced gameplay reasoning after making that admission. It's disingenuous, like most of the stuff you guys pull

Anyway. I do not think it is controversial that scum played better than town this game overall, both in terms of threadplay and night actions?
Hmmm, i feel like generally speaking I was in the right space, I just needed town to work with and actually just push all in. I had solid reads, I really was give or take in a good track. Nothing to take away from scum, but it is what it is. I should not allowed townies sleeping the wheel make me paranoid a bit, but it's easier said than done.

Hmmm, i feel like generally speaking I was in the right space, I just needed town to work with and actually just push all in. I had solid reads, I really was give or take in a good track. Nothing to take away from scum, but it is what it is. I should not allowed townies sleeping the wheel make me paranoid a bit, but it's easier said than done.
Well, if average town player at your level of effort they might have won.

I'll help you a bit with your reading comprehension - he's blatantly admitting to bussing for out of game reasons.

Bussing in and of itself is not against the rules. But Orca thinks he can get away with painting it as some nuanced gameplay reasoning after making that admission. It's disingenuous, like most of the stuff you guys pull
No you moron. It was strategic because of my specific role, how you played, you pushing me, my ability to coexist on a team with you, and future game state where it would probably clear one of us, etc. I'm sorry you are not smart

No you moron. It was strategic because of my specific role, how you played, you pushing me, my ability to coexist on a team with you, and future game state where it would probably clear one of us, etc. I'm sorry you are not smart
I'm sure you feel very clever here, but I just pulled a direct quote of you saying otherwise. Don't worry, just learn next time not to admit your motives!

Ultra, Orca, just drop it please. Nobody did anything which was against the rules here, you both also won the game. There is no need for trash talking each other like that. You can think of each other what you like, but as long as no rules were broken all is fine.

Melkor feels like you and I put in effort, the rest of town for the most part did not. Which I think is probably fair. He's saying if everyone tried, might have been different. Maybe.
Good read by the way on my slot, like tbh with you. I should be abit much less reserved than this game. Will work on it, still rusty. I think if we just worked together me and you abit better, probably would of steered this in a better direction. I feel like we just had different reads completely at one point, like when I was going back and forth with Ultra. Only pov it made sense here is for ultra to be scum. None of his pushes or arguments made sense from a townie PoV. Which also, I should of just grabbed the gun and went for it all in. I think talking too much about mechs threw me off. I should soley just rely on thread play and trust my reads and guts. Never enjoyed mech talk anyways.

GGWP regardless.

@Fujishiro you replaced out as well, damn, I thought you were killed off lmao.

I do think everyone needs to chill and relax and realize that people will have different opinions and different ways of going about solving or even playing the game.

Pool party at my place, everyone invited.

@Naomi @The Orca @SoulKiller @Emil @Yoho @York @Fujishiro @Alexis2282AE @Mr. Reloaded @MangoSenpai @Flower

And anyone else i missed

FYI I am a gun owner and a little paranoid with an itchy trigger finger so if Ultra shows up....

(Obvious joke via a play on PGO role)

Last edited:
Ultra, Orca, just drop it please. Nobody did anything which was against the rules here, you both also won the game. There is no need for trash talking each other like that. You can think of each other what you like, but as long as no rules were broken all is fine.
"based on your comments here, before the game, and elsewhere this is the logical outcome"

Feel free and try and rationalize the above as NOT OOG. Try in any which way you can think possible. You literally can't lmao.

Vro got caught slipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.