Chapter Discussion Is Oda cooked or is Elbaf's server broken?

He could just have said : "Nami swan I made a new move called Ifrit Jambe, it makes blue electricity"... The rest Nami already saw the position of Sanji's attacks, and she saw the exact same combo move (named similarily)

If it is not an hallucination, Nami is clearly having a bad trip and puzzling her reality with informations she already knows.

The thematic of the chapter is about hallucinations AND the land is not called "Elbaf", but the "Land of Mystery".

The coincidence is too big to be just a pattern. Let's sum up :

- Nami is first talking about dreaming
- At least 20 continuity mistakes
- We are in a toy town, literally a fake town
- Usopp and Nami are talking about having an hallucination
- Nami falls but doesn't take real damage and she just get back up the way she woke up.
- The cat turned into a Lion.. without reasons
- The last combo panel is a replica of chapter 162 that Nami witnessed.

All of this could be nothing and we would need to have a serious discussion about Oda. Or.. we are simply in front of a masterclass.

Yes. Did you notice the fact that they do not have giant size ?

Weird, right ?

Plus there is something weird:

The design of Nami vest broche, is similar at the end of chapter 1126 and at the end chapter 1127, but NOT during the entire 1127 chapter.

So we can rule out the fact that Oda just changed the design while drawing UNLESS, he drew the ending of 1126 and 1127 at the same time, which is possible. (But then, he purposefully removed the sword)
This is actually delusional so now Nami is hallucinating things she’s not even close to and can’t even see…

Idk if it’s that weird but when nami fell down she didn’t end up getting hurt at all with another pitch black panel popping up before we see her land. Same type of panel popped up when she woke up
That's the ONLY thing that seems weird to me. This was a pretty big fall yet no trace of Nami being wounded.

But the events happening are real, this is not a Nami's dream. We literally have people outside the castle completely unrelated reacting and discussing current events (like the Ear God getting defeated).
What is possible though is that they are all collectively and partially hallucinating some stuff (while being awake).
Imagine if they all hallucinated Chopper as a monster cat and they just beat him up.

Again, you're confused regarding the process: Osda's assisstants only draw backgrounds. Anything interacting with the characters or the characters themselves is drawn by Oda's hand start to finish
If Oda drew the bike then why there is a night and day difference between Smoker and the Bike? And this chapter and previous one?
Process changes all the time, the things Oda said years ago wouldn't be the same as today. With so many breaks he took, the netflix shows and many other new occurring things recently, I will bet it has. Btw, I'm just making assumption here, no body actually knows what happened behind the scene.

This is actually delusional so now Nami is hallucinating things she’s not even close to and can’t even see…
The only thing that Nami doesn't know, is what Ifrit Jambe looks like. If Sanji told her what it looked like, there are no reasons why Nami could not project the combo she already saw with the new moves.

Usopp looks like a funny viking
Luffy looks like a barbarian
Sanji looks like a knight
Zoro looks ridiculous

This is how Nami would portray them in her head.

But yea.. maybe I'm hallucinating, and those are just a scary serie of mistakes.. but I don't buy that.

What is possible though is that they are all collectively and partially hallucinating some stuff (while being awake).
Could be possible yeah.

I hope Chopper is Okay.

I think that's just perspective. The buildings in elbaf are also giant size, therefore they will look like regular people next to them
Yeah. But compare the size of the bee with the size of Nami and the "Giants"..

If Oda drew the bike then why there is a night and day difference
Because Oda let his assistant draw objects and environments. He will make the storyboard, always, but he will let the work of the still objects and the background to his assistant to focus on the characters.

The process is the same everytime. It was explained in an interview.

The only thing that Nami doesn't know, is what Ifrit Jambe looks like. If Sanji told her what it looked like, there are no reasons why Nami could not project the combo she already saw with the new moves.

Usopp looks like a funny viking
Luffy looks like a barbarian
Sanji looks like a knight
Zoro looks ridiculous

This is how Nami would portray them in her head.

But yea.. maybe I'm hallucinating, and those are just a scary serie of mistakes.. but I don't buy that.

Could be possible yeah.

I hope Chopper is Okay.

Yeah. But compare the size of the bee with the size of Nami and the "Giants"..

Because Oda let his assistant draw objects and environments. He will make the storyboard, always, but he will let the work of the still objects and the background to his assistant to focus on the characters.

Nami has no clue about the rabbit the M3 killed

So you agree he wasn't interacting with the bike.

Nami has no clue about the rabbit the M3 killed
Nothing is very rationnal here. We are just pointing the inconsistancies, maybe she simply heard it and her brain went like "yup, they did it"

So you agree he wasn't interacting with the bike.
Yes, because it was not how it was planned. Crossing his arms is much more powerfull in term of characterization that just having Smaker, with the hand on the wheel.

Nothing is very rationnal here. We are just pointing the inconsistancies, maybe she simply heard it and her brain went like "yup, they did it"

Yes, because it was not how it was planned. Crossing his arms is much more powerfull in term of characterization that just having Smaker, with the hand on the wheel.
The inconsistencies are just minor mistakes

Well.. for now, aside from a wrong move and wrong design, not really, but it could become worse. One Piece is all about the little detail, we know this, Oda knows this, the editors know this.

So ultimately it can only be a problem if this is not a intended process.

Or maybe he does
Odas made issues with wrong moves before. And the little details like what buckle Nami wears or what sword is on her back doesn’t matter.

You’re talking about various minute details on the first chapter involving these outfits.

It literally doesn’t matter. Oda ain’t perfect dude makes mistakes
Yes. Usually 2 to 3 per chapters. A weapon missing, a wrong move etc.

Here it's:
- Wrong move
- Multiple different designs on multiple assets
- Different object on the characters
- Object appearing and disappearing constantly

It's not just a slip up, that's what I'm trying to tell you. As an editor, this is a very BIG issue. It means that the mangaka could be reproducing the same errors again and again and devalue the product.

Unless, they are aware that it is intentional. And in this case, it's a bold move.

We are not simply talking about a few mistake here, but a strange pattern that leaves a mystery aspect to the entire chapter. Something very subtle but still present.