Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit, ral and OLF got caught lmao
She also said this

If you two didn't troll and react frequently with little in jokes and snide commentary it'd be a vastly different story.

Unless you can without a doubt prove you don't slip or share information even accidentally irl, it's going to be hell to moderate in ranked.
It's true: We can't prove you cheat because you're smart enough to do it discretely anyway. But you can't prove you don't chest either.

Whats bad faith here?
Orca just wrote out two paragraphs about how there's conflict of interest playing under the same roof...pretty accurate actually.

Nobody tracked down your home address like Rainman dummy. Your friend told us your circumstances. Whicker was doing it to defend you from duping accusations, and there's no reason to assume the guy who invited you would be lying.

So Orca's own argument here:

Then why is your issue more specific and without asking us? This is entirely specific, but you, Ral, and Ultra only know we live in a city

Another issue:
I am having an extremely hard time envisioning sharing a living space with someone that plays Mafiawithout something getting out there, even if it was just accidentally glancing at a scum PM while whoever they lived with was distracted or didn't change the web page and so on and so forth.
There's many circumstances that could lead to TMI even if it wasn't out of the way. You could subconciously and easily allude to alignment. You could have very highly specific tells that gives an advantage to the both of you and makes it easier to read compared to other players reads on you. Etc etc.
Is pretty damning, IMO, because this is exactly what we could reasonably assume you were (and probably are) doing.

Again, you're not slick. Your lack of transparency has caught up to you!

Your mods, friends, and yourself are calling us cheaters. You aren't free from criticism and being dragged into this
I chose to involve myself, especially now, because this has reached cross-forum levels, and the Mafia players on both WG and OLF don't deserve to have their time wasted by the likes of you and your sibling. It's distasteful, and we have better things to do than sit around and have games be fucked up by two players who can't be arsed to play fair. You can both deny it all you want, but this is becoming quite sad, and I want to apologize to everyone who got dragged into this. Why do you think no one has come to your defense? People aren't stupid or blind; they see through the bullshit, but they tolerate it because they simply want to have a good time playing a game that brings excitement to them and serves as an outlet to distract themselves from crazy shit that may or may not be happening outside of these games and forums. I should have stepped in a long time ago, but I was dealing with a lot outside of the internet, and I simply did not have the strength or mental capacity to deal with people who talk shit behind my back and the backs of others this poor soul was involved with.

Oh shit, ral and OLF got caught lmao
:nicagesmile: .............. are you on some new type of drug or something? lol

Orca just wrote out two paragraphs about how there's conflict of interest playing under the same roof...pretty accurate actually.

Nobody tracked down your home address like Rainman dummy. Your friend told us your circumstances. Whicker was doing it to defend you from duping accusations, and there's no reason to assume the guy who invited you would be lying.

Is pretty damning, IMO, because this is exactly what we could reasonably assume you were (and probably are) doing.

That is literally Watson's PM to Orca.

Your bad faith argument is the words out of Watson's mouth....still waiting on what is bad faith from us

I chose to involve myself, especially now, because this has reached cross-forum levels, and the Mafia players on both WG and OLF don't deserve to have their time wasted by the likes of you and your sibling. It's distasteful, and we have better things to do than sit around and have games be fucked up by two players who can't be arsed to play fair. You can both deny it all you want, but this is becoming quite sad, and I want to apologize to everyone who got dragged into this. Why do you think no one has come to your defense? People aren't stupid or blind; they see through the bullshit, but they tolerate it because they simply want to have a good time playing a game that brings excitement to them and serves as an outlet to distract themselves from crazy shit that may or may not be happening outside of these games and forums. I should have stepped in a long time ago, but I was dealing with a lot outside of the internet, and I simply did not have the strength or mental capacity to deal with people who talk shit behind my back and the backs of others this poor soul was involved with.

:nicagesmile: .............. are you on some new type of drug or something? lol
That PM is proof that the cross site bull shit lies from you and your mods and admins are in fact lies

Those are Watson's words not mine you moron

Those are Watson's words not mine you moron
The top part is what is relevant here though. You were refuting this on the basis of "you don't know xyz"

Like this isn't a court of law. Duping on a forum is a complete nothingburger. But as far as trust goes it's an important element of playing mafia mutually, you arguing in this way is inherently disingenuous. You were attempting to refute the point and pretending the presumption wasn't true, which is still a lie.

That PM is proof that the cross site bull shit lies from you and your mods and admins are in fact lies
What PM? Post a screenshot and I'll shut the fuck up, respectfully lol, because text ain't shit and anyone can just as easily use the quote BBCode and add the user's name to the quote to make it seem as if they said as much.

If you are coming for blood, best be sure you come with your best tactics and weapons.

Section moderators, if you feel that this has gone on long enough, feel free to shut down this thread.

I am done talking to this half-wit parrot and his "brother".

Let’s not waste any more time or anyone else's dealing with these buffoons.

What PM? Post a screenshot and I'll shut the fuck up, respectfully lol, because text ain't shit and anyone can just as easily use the quote BBCode and add the user's name to the quote to make it seem as if they said as much.

If you are coming for blood, best be sure you come with your best tactics and weapons.

Section moderators, if you feel that this has gone on long enough, feel free to shut down this thread.

I am done talking to this half-wit parrot and his "brother." Let’s not waste any more time or anyone else's dealing with these buffoons.
Based Ral

/QUOTE]

So someone told personal information about me and in your capacity as a mod you

1. Believed it without investigating or talking to us
2. Decided to use privileged information to spread lies on OLF
3. Decided to go to other sites and reveal that privileged personal information and lies

@Ral

That is the definition of shady

So someone told personal information about me and in your capacity as a mod you

1. Believed it without investigating or talking to us
2. Decided to use privileged information to spread lies on OLF
3. Decided to go to other sites and reveal that privileged personal information and lies

@Ral

That is the definition of shady

Status
Not open for further replies.