Status
Not open for further replies.
The foundation of playing mafia is mutual trust. The game immediately folds like wet tissue paper if people can't be trusted to play properly and without information crossing over in an OoG context.

A default level of good faith is extended to all players. And trust isn't a particularly hard thing to earn, but you two seem incapable of doing so. Namely, because you play like absolute fuckwits, team play, and then cannot manage to provide a straightforward explanation for looking like duping trolls without getting defensive and accusing the person suspecting your obviously suspicious behavior

Kind of a natural extension of how bad you two are at being scum imo. Sad

I'm on Ultra's side here

just knowing two accounts have the same IP is not in any way "doxing"

and it does put the integrity of two players in question

we have no way of knowing if you guys are sharing game info, hell, you could both be the same person from all i know

I'm on Ultra's side here

just knowing two accounts have the same IP is not in any way "doxing"

and it does put the integrity of two players in question

we have no way of knowing if you guys are sharing game info, hell, you could both be the same person from all i know
Should note for all the accusations of bullying/witch hunting or w/e I literally don't give a shit if they play here or not lol. Lots of people like em here apparently. Frankly they seemed like obvious dupes before the information and that was everyone's natural assumption

I'm just not gonna shut up when the topic is brought up. All I did was report Orca's routine gamethrowing as an isolated thing.

Last edited:
i kinda enjoy the community more than the actual series

watching people fight over the most silly details is funny

sometimes i can go months without reading a chapter, just the spoilers summary

then once enough time has passes, i binge read them
I can't even read the chapters anymore because the paneling is so fucking bad, I basically just read summaries

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
by this excuse, i should be banned since i never go after juliet or flower or some of the people i like on this forum..

no one allowed to go easy on friends/family because mafia.. or your a cheater now....

:risitavirus:
:endthis:I've tried to kill all of you at least once

Status
Not open for further replies.