It looks like Trump declined to debate a second time. Bro really might be cooked for good.
The first debate should have been held in October or close to a couple weeks before the election date.

By doing that, the voters for both parties will get themselves HYPED for the upcoming election because whether the voters go for Kamala or Trump hinges more on that recent debate instead of them having to look through what life in the US was like under Democrat rule for 4 years.

The first debate should have been held in October or close to a couple weeks before the election date.

By doing that, the voters for both parties will get themselves HYPED for the upcoming election because whether the voters go for Kamala or Trump hinges more on that recent debate instead of them having to look through what life in the US was like under Democrat rule for 4 years.
There’s usually 3 debates after the conventions take place. He’s the one refusing to debate again. It’s on him.

There’s usually 3 debates after the conventions take place. He’s the one refusing to debate again. It’s on him.
He'll come around.

Missed the 2nd one because I ended up napping half an hour before the debate took place but I heard that the debate moderation team was somewhat biased against Trump?

From his perspective, why debate when the conditions for it aren't set at an even ground?

He'll come around.

Missed the 2nd one because I ended up napping half an hour before the debate took place but I heard that the debate moderation team was somewhat biased against Trump?

From his perspective, why debate when the conditions for it aren't set at an even ground?
If telling racist lies about LEGAL migrants in Ohio doesn’t deserved to be fact checked then idk what would. He is getting cooked in the polls rn, but if all you guys care about are his personal grievances then knock yourselves out.

If telling racist lies about LEGAL migrants in Ohio doesn’t deserved to be fact checked then idk what would. He is getting cooked in the polls rn, but if all you guys care about are his personal grievances then knock yourselves out.
I have seen these fact-checkers. They were arguing that since the pet eater is a US citizen it isn't possible that she also immigrated from Haiti. Very solid reasoning (not).