Current Events ELBAF: Last chance to redeem Usopp?

What will happen to Usopp in Elbaf?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I just hope Oda doesnt keep putting Usopp on the "buggy path" to simply "get lucky"
Usopp was always very creative and his fight against luffy in water7 was the highlight of this aspect of his.
Now his major W was a lucky fluke because Sugar thought his face was scary and fainted.
Twice.
Nothing compared to how he used to overcome his past opponents.

Usopp had like 4 cool sniping moments in 30 years (Chu, random Enies Lobby marines, Perona's zombies and Sugar) and half of them were against fodder. The last time it even happened in a fight was Thriller Bark.
You missed :

- Syrup Village > Jango
- The Canon shot on the Rock between Syrup Village and Baraties
- The hammer between the horns of Chopper to defeat Mr 4
- The flag of Enies Lobby
- The Saving of Robin on Enies Lobby (I'm rectifying the fact that it's not just "random marines")

Really, there are a lot of good moments of sniping.

You missed :

- Syrup Village > Jango
- The Canon shot on the Rock between Syrup Village and Baraties
- The hammer between the horns of Chopper to defeat Mr 4
- The flag of Enies Lobby
- The Saving of Robin on Enies Lobby (I'm rectifying the fact that it's not just "random marines")

Really, there are a lot of good moments of sniping.
Syrup we don't even see how far he was lol, Mr. 4 was pretty close and I refuse to consider him shooting at some rocks or a flag a feat. Hell, apart from Dressrosa even Katakuri has better sniping feats than Usopp, who's supposed to be the sniper of a Yonko crew. And yes it was random marines.
Shooting that guy who rusted zolos sword
Yeah random marines, and that wasn't even very far away.

Syrup we don't even see how far he was lol, Mr. 4 was pretty close and I refuse to consider him shooting at some rocks or a flag a feat. Hell, apart from Dressrosa even Katakuri has better sniping feats than Usopp, who's supposed to be the sniper of a Yonko crew. And yes it was random marines.

Yeah random marines, and that wasn't even very far away.
Dont disrespect shu:beckmoji:

The feet is literally about him sniping Jango, it's not about the distance, it's about the precision. Come on..

You are really undermining the goat. Usopp is a shooter first and a sniper second. It's not all about the distance.
The average Western movie has better sniping feats and it isn't even as unrealistic. Btw Zoro had to cut a branch or he couldn't have shot.
Dont disrespect shu:beckmoji:
Shu tup.

We were talking about Syrup, do you see why I say that it is pointless to discuss with someone like you? Dressrosa is the only serious feat Usopp has.
Dude.. Check my sentence. What you answer was a general statement about all the skills of Usopp:

>>
Usopp is a shooter first and a sniper second. It's not all about the distance.
If you want to have a conversation with me, you need to follow my pace, I'm often jumping from one subject to the other. Keep up :)

It does?

If you are talking about Brooke, he have a gimmick like Otama with kibi dango

Usopp don't have such ability
Usopp is a support. He is here to support the others: