Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
Ifrit Jambe for the first time has lightning SFX - but the SFX looks the same to me as actual lightning SFX and Haki SFX.
So we stil don't know wtf that is, if it is his Armament Haki leaking and being white because they are covered by his Flames or it's actual lightning.
Post automatically merged:

Btw, Sanji ignited his Right Leg, but kicked with his Left - there are actualy so many errors in this chapter lol

New poll idea: Rate Sanji's new outfit :datas:
@RayanOO @Doggo

Not the best outfit imo, still it is far better than Egghead hawaiian shirt and shorts. A spear would have been better for Evil Sanji but a sword should do the trick :hope:

Sabo wasn't serious. The moment he does get serious, he immediately and easily ends the fight. That's not something that would happen if Burgess was even remotely close to Sabo.
No matter what we think of Burgess' level, his fruit appears to be overwhelmingly strong. Like strong strong (fruit) :fujilaugh:

We're in Elbaf lands of the giants where if there is some arguments between giants they have to fight for their honor.

If Sanji and Zoro will have their fight it's here and now.

Evil Sanji could be a trigger to their fight. I don't think Oda will never let anyone of two win clearly. One of them will fight in bad condition (like Dorry fought Broggy after the bombs in the drink) or the fight will be stopped (maybe to let Sanji get back to his old self)

I don’t know if I dig the red scarf outfit

don’t know if red matches Sanji
Sanji in red is always beautiful :ronalaugh:
It looks like the Sanji in your profile picture is pointing at the comment and saying "ban this fool". I don't know if that's what you were going for but it works.
:milaugh:
No, that wasn't my intention lol, but maybe we've got a new sanji emote :stealthblack:

Ban me for saying the truth ?
No, for a lie yes
:kayneshrug:

Ifrit Jambe for the first time has lightning SFX - but the SFX looks the same to me as actual lightning SFX and Haki SFX.
So we stil don't know wtf that is, if it is his Armament Haki leaking and being white because they are covered by his Flames or it's actual lightning.

Btw, Sanji ignited his Right Leg, but kicked with his Left - there are actualy so many errors in this chapter lol
Ifrit is a kind of sparkling plasma, so the sound effect is just Oda's whim to say that IJ is very hot

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The only thing that's "over" after this chapter is the notion that Jinbe replaced Luffy in the M3 dynamic, or that Oda changed his views on said dynamic in the post time skip. By recreating the Alabasta scene he's essentially saying "nothings changed, this trio is here to stay". :kayneshrug:
I don't think Oda's saying anything because I don't believe Oda even entertain the idea that people consider "M3 being dead"

:kobeha:

IJ on the same lvl as base Santoryu and G3. Its over yall
Didn't you convert yourself to being a Zoro fan?
Dafuq you dooming here for?
:eeke: