Speculations Smoothie is a traitor working for Blackbeard

This could just be pure plot convenience, but how the hell did Kid get a poneglyph rubbing by attacking a sweet commander?

Why would a sweet commander be carrying something like that?

Of course it is possible that Kid and Killer threatened a SC into getting a rubbing for them. Perhaps Snack, since he’s the weakest. But this was never stated. Rather Kid said he stole a rubbing from a SC.

I think it’s possible that a SC was betraying BM before Kid attacked them and stole the rubbing. This would explain why Brûlée didn’t know of Kid’s exploit. Had the SC in question revealed Kid’s actions, they would implicate themselves for stealing a rubbing.

If this is the case, I think Smoothie is the traitor. That she is working for Teach and was getting a rubbing for him before Kid attacked her and stole the rubbing.

Why Smoothie and Teach?

Currently Teach only has one female on his crew, Devon. But the SHs have two, Nami and Robin. Hence I think Teach might have a secret woman working for him that will inevitably fight Nami or Robin.

Given how Robin already beat Black Maria in wano, I feel like Smoothie would be a better future antagonist for her than Devon.

This could just be pure plot convenience, but how the hell did Kid get a poneglyph rubbing by attacking a sweet commander?

Of course it is possible that Kid and Killer threatened a SC into getting a rubbing for them. Perhaps Snack, since he’s the weakest. But this was never stated. Rather Kid said he stole a rubbing from a SC.

I think it’s possible that a SC was betraying BM before Kid attacked them and stole the rubbing. This would explain why Brûlée didn’t know of Kid’s exploit. Had the SC in question revealed Kid’s actions, they would implicate themselves for stealing a rubbing.

If this is the case, I think Smoothie is the traitor. That she is working for Teach and was getting a rubbing for him before Kid attacked her and stole the rubbing.

Why Smoothie and Teach?

Currently Teach only has one female on his crew, Devon. But the SHs have two, Nami and Robin. Hence I think Teach might have a secret woman working for him that will inevitably fight Nami or Robin.

Given how Robin already beat Black Maria in wano, I feel like Smoothie would be a better future antagonist for her than Devon.

Yeah buddy Oda will never NOT let Smoothie only stand there doing nothing onscreen

Why Smoothie and Teach?

smoothie is the yc2 of big mom no way nami can fight her, she is on par with sanji and zoro atm, she is one of the pillar of big mom army on pf the main reasons why big mom crew is rivaling the other yonko groups for decades.

I really think that the Sweet Commander who Kid "hurt" (it's only mentioned that he hurt them and Urouge apparently was the only Supernova who could defeat a SC before Luffy) was indeed Snack... at the time, he was probably responsible for guarding the Room of Treasure in the Whole Cake Chateau. Kid probably broke in and managed to knock Snack away and get the poneglyph rubbings unnoticed. Plus, Urouge was confirmed to be able to get to WCI too, as Brûlée says that Urouge fought Cracker in the Seducing Woods (and that was probably right after defeating Snack).

I really think that the Sweet Commander who Kid "hurt" (it's only mentioned that he hurt them and Urouge apparently was the only Supernova who could defeat a SC before Luffy) was indeed Snack... at the time, he was probably responsible for guarding the Room of Treasure in the Whole Cake Chateau. Kid probably broke in and managed to knock Snack away and get the poneglyph rubbings unnoticed. Plus, Urouge was confirmed to be able to get to WCI too, as Brûlée says that Urouge fought Cracker in the Seducing Woods (and that was probably right after defeating Snack).

The thing is, he said he stole the rubbing from a SC.

maybe it’s a mistranslation or I’m not understanding it properly, but that suggests to me that he never took the rubbing off the poneglyph but stole it directly from a SC.

Meaning an SC had to have the rubbing, suggesting a traitor plot.
Post automatically merged:

smoothie is the yc2 of big mom no way nami can fight her, she is on par with sanji and zoro atm, she is one of the pillar of big mom army on pf the main reasons why big mom crew is rivaling the other yonko groups for decades.
Nami has one of BM’s weapons

if she masters Zeus, she could definitely take out Smoothie

Smoothie is probably the most inactive YC. Her whole characters is just another BM henchman. Even when BM was seemingly dead instead of arguing about who will be the successor like the rest she just said to wait for BM to show up. Out of all the YC I think she’s the least likely to betray considering her character