Speculations How Oda will make Mihawk be Zoro's final opponent?

For Mihawk to be the final Zoro fight Cross Guild still need to be in contention in the final war. As long as they are opposed to Luffy, Zoro can fight Mihawk and it makes sense, regardless of whether Luffy is fighting Blackbeard or Imu.

If they aren’t, then Zoro will be going into the final battle already the WSS.

I can honestly see Zoro having a 1 vs 1 vs 1 at some point, against a mix of Shiryu, Mihawk and Nasujuro. Maybe even a 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1. The cool thing is that they are all opposed to each other and could need to fight each other.

If we’re going for Skypiea callbacks, imagine we get a callback to these pages with Zoro, Mihawk, Nasujruo and Shiryu in their place

Ultimately, I think regardless of where Zoro vs Mihawk falls it’s still going to be the main Zoro fight we remember by EoS.
4 way battle would be too chaotic and no one would prope
We know that Oda always make Luffy defeat the villain of each arc, while Zoro beats the strongest subordinate of that villain. Until this day Oda never changed this pattern.
Oda didn't give the second strongest subordinate to Zolo in;

Baratie: Gin
Arlong Park: Kuroobi
Thriller Bark: Absalom

Enies Loby: opponents were extremely close as well due to Kaku being a rookie DF user while Jabra is experienced and only 20 douriki less, Jabra also had the ability to move while using Tekkai that was something Kaku couldn't do

Fish man Island: Wadatsumi > Hyouzu, however Jinbe was helping Sanji.

Punk Hazard: CC or Vergo

Dressrosa: Golem Pica had the AoE however, Trebol's ability to dodge Luffy's Haki punches were problem as well, no one said Pica > Trebol as well.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
We know that Oda always make Luffy defeat the villain of each arc, while Zoro beats the strongest subordinate of that villain. Until this day Oda never changed this pattern. So if Imu is Luffy's final opponent, then following this logic Nasujuro must be Zoro final's opponent. We can say the same about Blackbeard's being Luffy's final opponent. In this case Shyriu's would be Zoro's final opponent.

But this doesnt seems right. Mihawk still seems to be Zoro's final opponent. So how Oda will make that?

@nik87 @Peroroncino @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Cruxroux
Very easy - put 2 and 2 together and come to the conclusion that neither Imu nor Blackbeard are final villains.
Why? Because Zoro prevents them from being the final villains due to Mihawk coming last.

From the 1st chapter, this story is heading towards one and one direction only - towards Laugh Tale.
What awaits us at the end is a tale that makes us laugh, just like it made Roger laugh.

And who is the most fitting Final Villain in a tale about laughter? You guessed it.
The one and only, Genius Jester! Buggy-senchou!!! :pepebuggy:

Your premise is wrong, right in the beginning Zoro beats Morgan the main villain of that arc. Zoro also beat Hody Jones but that was not arc end.

Oda does not have to fit Mihawk as a villain or part of that organisation. Duel with Mihawk came out of nowhere with no ties to the arc except as sort of natural force that sent Don Kreig to Baratie, Oda could have used anything for this purpose. Mihawk had no ties to the arc or the villain group yet Zoro dueled him.

Funny thing is people want Mihawk to be defeated like an arc villain subordinate but can never satisfy the question of who will Luffy fight as the main villain and how will that villain be superior to Mihawk.

The mental gymnastics that are born as a result of trying to answer this are truly hilarious. :ihaha:
I have not come across any answer to this at all. Their wet dream of Mihawk joining Shanks or being a secret member got shattered with Buggy reveal. Then Buggy became the Yonko which destroyed their Yonko agenda. And now they cant say that Luffy will fight Buggy while Mihawk will fight Zoro cause that would mean Luffy is lol diff material for Zoro like Buggy is for Mihawk. Mihawk has not ties to BB so him being a subordinate of BB does not work while BB also already has Shiryu and Kuzan. At this point there is no way they can force Mihawk as an arc villain subordinate of the main villain even in the Laugh Tale arc which they want so much because Zoro must become WSS before Luffy becomes PK else their PK > WSS agenda also falls apart.

It has been a hard ride for these retards. They are so hellbent on trying to make Zoro beat Mihawk before Luffy becomes PK because that is their only last straw to cling on for the power scaling. Zoro fighting Mihawk after Luffy becomes PK for some reason means to them that their cope of Roger/WB being stronger than Mihawk is also finished. There are just too many fandoms feeling threatened by the Mihawk and Zoro fight.

There is a silver lining though, before VP speech Mihawk and Croc had no interest in OP and it was only Buggys dream. But with the possibility of getting their hands on a powerful ancient weapon by finding OP it will entice Mihawk and Croc to join the race. However, they will not be going for it like Mihawk though by fighting all three Yonkos at once but the way Buggy suggested. They have no RPs nor any RP reader, they will most likely steal info from someone at the very end or trail them and reach LT.

Until this day Oda never changed this pattern
Except right at the start when Zoro defeated Morgan?
Post automatically merged:

Baratie: Gin
Arlong Park: Kuroobi
Thriller Bark: Absalom
Strongest in Baratier was Mihawk. By an infathomable margin.
Can agree with Kuroobi being stronger than Hatchan. Zoro fought wounded and with shitty swords while Sanji had to take Kuroobi in the water.
2nd on TB was Ryuma. Absalom was literal fodder.
Luffy also did not defeat the TB villain alone. He got a massive temporary power up and the help of his crew.
And even then he only managed to defeat Moriah because of PiS and the tower falling on him.

Too bad for me I already quoted you before reading the user name...

Last edited:
I think Mihawk fight will come before Zoro face a Admiral and Nusjuro in the end war.
But how? I think we will see a battle royal between Red Hair Pirates vs Cross Guild vs Blackbeard pirates vs Strawhats.

So I can imagine Mihawk vs Benn vs Shiryuu vs Zoro.

Mihawk will be damaged by Benn before facing Zoro alone, who defeats Shiryuu before.
Then Zoro finish Mihawk and make one of his swords into black blade.

Later he face a Admiral alone and make all his three sword black.

That is how I can see everything happening.
Sorry but with Mihawk being in the Cross Guild who are in the race for the Pirateking title, I fear Oda plans to finish that big fight before the final war...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think Mihawk fight will come before Zoro face a Admiral and Nusjuro in the end war.
But how? I think we will see a battle royal between Red Hair Pirates vs Cross Guild vs Blackbeard pirates vs Strawhats.

Mihawk will be damaged by Benn before facing Zoro alone, who defeats Shiryuu before.

Sorry but with Mihawk being in the Cross Guild who are in the race for the Pirateking title, I fear Oda plans to finish that big fight before the final war...

Until this day Oda never changed this pattern.
Shells Town
Baratie
Whisky Peak
Thriller Bark
Fishman Island
Wano
Post automatically merged:

this makes no sense lmao

You might have a different idea; that's fine, but Luffy's, Robin's and who knows whose other dream may come true before the final war.

Why Zoro's can't? And if they are fighting the WG/Marine, surely Mihawk won't pop up just for Zoro to have a completely unrelated fight.
that's not what i said didn't make any sense

i was talking about the stupid 4 way fight between Shiryu, Ben, Zoro and Mihawk

and Mihawk getting hurt with a Ben bullet

before Zoro defeats him in the middle of the chaos?

that's straight up shit lmao

Mihawk and Zoro will have a legit and fair duel, 1v1, no interference from anyone

remember how Luffy would literally hold and attack anyone that would try to interfere with Zoro's fight in Baratie?

ain't nobody getting in the middle of their duel