Questions & Mysteries Kid, the path to his glory

Kills his own allies because they saw his mouth and then Falls in love with the guy who invaded his home, brutalitzed his sisters and brothers and promised to burn his country to the ground...
Its because he knows that the better thing that could happen to his family and country is Big Mom death. Thats why before he let Luffy escape, he asked him if he would be back to defeat her

To be fair his entire family is full of assholes though, his mother literally killed his brother during a rampage
Sure but he has been participating in this ''assholery'' for 48 years...
He was literally introduced coming back from extorting stuff from a country so it's not like he has always been the ''reasonable one'' or something, his favourite sister is freaking Brûlée lol

Katakuri suffers a lot from Oda making Luffy health bar infinite during their fight as we’re mean to believe he was pummeling Luffy one-sidedly for hours while using awakening and COA so for all his qualities like speed, FS and being the only YC1 with confirmed COC his AP looked like absolute ass so I can understand why people see him as the weakest YC1 in spite of being the most "skilled"

Donquixote Family were pre-WCI, and only some were interesting.
Fujitora was pre-WCI.
Ryokugyu is the worst written Admiral by far. Oda turned him into a cheesy one dimensional villain.
Kizaru’s character arc in Egghead was mid af. Him looking cool in front of Akainu at the end doesn’t make up for Oda fleshing out Kizaru’s and Vegapunk’s relationship even less than he did Kizaru’s and Sentomaru’s (which was actually well written btw). Showing a brief montage of Kizaru helping with building Egghead isn’t enough to sell me on Vegapunk being Kizaru’s “best friend”
The jury’s still out on Pirate Kuzan until we know for sure what his goals are
King was garbage, Queen was mid
Katakuri was good, but he’s not post-WCI
Ah my bad read it as post ts
If that's the case then yeah beast pirates were dogshit for the most part, Queen is great
Greenbull will have lore like the rest of the Admirals, we can deduce a couple things about his character already. In terms of character writing he might be on the best written characters, all in time
You're nitpicking with Kizaru and Vegapunk's friendship, his moral dilemma is what actually mattered

Katakuri suffers a lot from Oda making Luffy health bar infinite during their fight as we’re mean to believe he was pummeling Luffy one-sidedly for hours while using awakening and COA so for all his qualities like speed, FS and being the only YC1 with confirmed COC his AP looked like absolute ass so I can understand why people see him as the weakest YC1 in spite of being the most "skilled"
Wasn't Luffy constantly running away and eating

If that's the case then yeah beast pirates were dogshit for the most part, Queen is great
Greenbull will have lore like the rest of the Admirals, we can deduce a couple things about his character already. In terms of character writing he might be on the best written characters, all in time
You're nitpicking with Kizaru and Vegapunk's friendship, his moral dilemma is what actually mattered
The moral dilemma falls flat though when their relationship isn’t fleshed out at all. Imagine if Miura didn’t flesh out Guts and Casca’s relationship at all and just had her be some random hoe that Guts smashed one time. Guts’s internal conflict about seeking revenge against Griffith vs protecting Casca would fall flat. Obviously I’m not expecting Oda to give Berserk level character writing to side characters, but you get my point.

Sure, GB can still become a well-written character, but I’m very unimpressed with what we’ve seen so far. His whole “Anyone not affiliated with the WG has 0 human rights” shtick is some Saturday morning cartoon villain level writing. GB also doesn’t have pure aura to fall back on since the WiFi Haki took away all his aura. Also, his motto of justice is incredibly lazy and feels phoned in from Oda. Wtf is “Determined Justice” even supposed to be? As if all the other Admirals haven’t already shown that they’d also put their lives on the line to pursue their versions of justice

The moral dilemma falls flat though when their relationship isn’t fleshed out at all. Imagine if Miura didn’t flesh out Guts and Casca’s relationship at all and just had her be some random hoe that Guts smashed one time. Guts’s internal conflict about seeking revenge against Griffith vs protecting Casca would fall flat. Obviously I’m not expecting Oda to give Berserk level character writing to side characters, but you get my point.

Sure, GB can still become a well-written character, but I’m very unimpressed with what we’ve seen so far. His whole “Anyone not affiliated with the WG has 0 human rights” shtick is some Saturday morning cartoon villain level writing. GB also doesn’t have pure aura to fall back on since the WiFi Haki took away all his aura. Also, his motto of justice is incredibly lazy and feels phoned in from Oda. Wtf is “Determined Justice” even supposed to be? As if all the other Admirals haven’t already shown that they’d also put their lives on the line to pursue their versions of justice
I thought it was deadly justice

People are underestimating GB as a character. Oda put a lot of effort to make the admirals be great characters, gb obviously wont be different

Dear god man, not only are you comparing the goat to Oda, Guts and Casca are the main characters of Berserk, the entire story revolves around the sacrifice. Kizaru and Vegapunk are secondary characters, one is a killing machine with a touch of troll, the other is an uncouth genius scientest, they've known each other for decades, we saw flashbacks of the two having a good time throughout the manga
They're also bound by Sentomaru

Sure, GB can still become a well-written character, but I’m very unimpressed with what we’ve seen so far. His whole “Anyone not affiliated with the WG has 0 human rights”
You're criticizing his justice, the question you need to ask is what drove him to uphold such ideal
He sees the world as it is, CDs live in the holy land and rule the world, he works for the WG, and thus any country not affiliated with his organization can be antagonized. What drove him to adopt this mindset is still unknown
Anyway imo the best thing about Greenbull's character is his devil fruit