so you're never bored??

do such human exist??
English my friend. You asked me to rate something that does not currently exist.

Am I bored now? No. Therefore the concept of rating it now makes zero sense.

Did your question ask if I was bored ALL the time? No. So I don't understand why you believe that my response to said questions means that I am never bored since your question was directed at the right now and not all the time. Do better

English my friend. You asked me to rate something that does not currently exist.

Am I bored now? No. Therefore the concept of rating it now makes zero sense.

Did your question ask if I was bored ALL the time? No. So I don't understand why you believe that my response to said questions means that I am never bored since your question was directed at the right now and not all the time. Do better
English is exact what you need to learn buddy even if you're a native speaker

Yes I have. I make lots of them. But you can't spout English language etc etc and then write incoherently. But I digress. But it's cool. Like you mentioned we all make mistakes

With all that being said I now believe as someone as already stated that this hint is a cover page
You're spouting incoherent English. You're separating clauses of the same sentence with a period instead of a comma, or even a semi-colon. Starting every sentence with a conjuction despite it directly relating to the previous one is terrible writing. Learn how to use punctuation, some of your clauses aren't even separated at all.

You're spouting incoherent English. You're separating clauses of the same sentence with a period instead of a comma, or even a semi-colon. Starting every sentence with a conjuction despite it directly relating to the previous one is terrible writing. Learn how to use punctuation, some of your clauses aren't even separated at all.
Sometimes
I like to eat
ASS