If it can bypass protection, why dies it fail if his target is scum? The point of that would be to bypass the scum that's immune. So if you're saying he shot scum, and used that, your very premise doesn't work!

Naturally, the conclusion would be he is blocked, jailed, crushed, whatever. Probably not jailed because Fuji makes them protect too. You get the point. I agree that he shot night 1. There is no way he would be shooting me before Charlie. That's really the issue here. I could actually get behind the idea that he shot Charlie in principle. But then I have to solve past you coming in, and tying Charlie and I together for ???, when I clearly don't belong in there. And no that one post does not evidence him shooting me N1.
He clearly didn't use his self amp otherwise you can assume we'd have a dead player. The point is that the existence of that should tell you scum have at least someone who is bulletpr-

Man I don't have to explain this to you quit trolling blud

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He clearly didn't use his self amp otherwise you can assume we'd have a dead player. The point is that the existence of that should tell you scum have at least someone who is bulletpr-

Man I don't have to explain this to you quit trolling blud
Where did I say scum wouldn't have bulletproof? That's not my contention.

Let me ask you this - do you believe scum have no preventative actions?

So why am I even there? If not to force the lynch between me and him? Like that's what I'm not getting past. How you read that and think, unironically, yes Ekko shot Ratchet night 1. You know him better so no, it doesn't fly. Just awful from you.
Well you're currently trying to save his ass so...not feeling too hot about that!

Hi. Off work. Incredibly tired. Caught up on thread

Strong town reads on Ultra(has come to a lot of conclusions I agree with) and Polar(more reasonable than most in regards to considering scum Luka yesterday). I am personally against mass claiming today, although I dont care about protecting my own claim much. I am also of the opinion that there is scum between Charlie and Ratchet, leaning Charlie, could be both but probably not.

Saber

King of Knights
I don't care about your proposal - why would I? You came in today, cherry picked one post from Emko, and tried to force a dichotomy between Charles and all, and STILL you've shown absolutely no consideration for a wider solve. I mean, I think you're a good player. As town, you don't make null slots worse. But that's what you've done here. It's very transparently an agenda on your part. There is just no indication that you've actually given any thought to your positions beyond a light probing.

I would expect something like this from an RA or a Charlie. Even a Saber. But not from you. I would expect you to come in and have a pretty good grasp of how the game has gotten to this state. I mean it's not a difficult read.

And when I see Ultra pushing shit, I don't tend to assume he's just actually shit. No, I assume he's scum. I'm not prepared to just let you dictate the terms of the lynch when there is 0 reason to read you town. 0.
there it is, his scum tell

vote lynch ratchet

Well considering I have vote manipulation and said as much way back when Emil claimed double vote.....does town have 3 vote "manipulation" roles
It depends? Think Fuji has obviously subverted some expectation in regards to his roles. Normally I'd never assume town has both a bus driver and a redirector, so hesitant to jump to conclusions.