When did I say I was basically sure that you're scum?
Well, you're voting me close to lylo so it's the same thing. Wouldn't be weird if you haven't town read me like a few hours earlier and changed opinion without me saying anything.

So when i can make people immune to redirects and Town redirector dies you assume there's no scum redirector but when Town immune to vote silence dies and someone says they can silence votes, it's not interesting

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Reads are supposed to evolve and all, sure, but your basis for Town reading me was me being willing to claim apparently and that haven't changed when I was sleeping
Yeah but you also need to consider that I had other things to read players opposing to you from my POV. i.e Saber, Ultra, Orca, Gad...

Mostly I'm yawning because you insist on navigating the game with rolespec which you should probably know at this point isn't reliable. Basically did exactly what I'd expected
It's not but it's not nothing. Which is why i'm pointing it out and not straight up voting York like I did with Yoho.

Yeah but you also need to consider that I had other things to read players opposing to you from my POV. i.e Saber, Ultra, Orca, Gad...
Sure thing, just this didn't look sincere to me is my point. Like, if you're scum, when you're top wagon, you're trying to tie us and basically guarantee i'm next but when you saw people are willing to lynch me instead, you hopped on that.

Walk me through this?
Town has to have informative roles. Altho with Polar (or Orca? Don't remember) basically hunting at one, i'm not sure tbh.

More like, I don't think he can be scum if he's only investigator.
I'm not sure if you don't understand the question or you're just being slimy, but to clarify once again, assume there is another investigator. Walk me through how Ratchet can be scum, and what you think he is doing claiming cop from his PoV as scum

I'm not sure if you don't understand the question or you're just being slimy, but to clarify once again, assume there is another investigator. Walk me through how Ratchet can be scum, and what you think he is doing claiming cop from his PoV as scum
How he can be scum I've said when i voted him, before he claimed. Leading wagons and blaming others. What he's doing around my wagon rn doesn't look good either imo.

What he's doing as scum with this claim - Town wouldn't be as willing to lynch informative claim, especially when town is as lazy/screwed as this one. Even cop gives him excuse to why he Has no results from N1 and will have no results for N3. Only time he could do something he happened to be roleblocked/hit immune.

How he can be scum I've said when i voted him, before he claimed. Leading wagons and blaming others. What he's doing around my wagon rn doesn't look good either imo.

What he's doing as scum with this claim - Town wouldn't be as willing to lynch informative claim, especially when town is as lazy/screwed as this one. Even cop gives him excuse to why he Has no results from N1 and will have no results for N3. Only time he could do something he happened to be roleblocked/hit immune.
Before seeing he claimed is more accurate

You seem convinced you shouldn't vote for a non counter claimed cop before. What changed?

Do you think Fuji puts in a fake/mafia cop role? If not, do you see any problems with naked claiming

You seem convinced you shouldn't vote for a non counter claimed cop before. What changed?

Do you think Fuji puts in a fake/mafia cop role? If not, do you see any problems with naked claiming
I am still unless there's another COP. Do i think Ratchet is scummy af? Yes. Have I ever seen mafia game without Town investigator? No.