Which character is stronger?

• Cracker wins in a fight but Zoro is stronger.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Lmaoo dumb pussy ass bitch Black hole was aimed at S-Hawk Mihawks toy replica and baby version of him yet he no sold.

Bounty raise my ass you pussy.

Blackbeard fat fuck after having a former admiral impel down jailer and level 0 prisoners in his crew destroying old marine HQ and being a Yonko was hanging around with 2.3 Billion bounty like a literal pussy.

Mihawk having nothing and nothing and nothing but his Pirate King level+++ strength got 3.6 Billion bounty and bounty bigger than his own Yonko captain. That's how ROYALLY Mihawk shits on pathetic yonko.

From his Island Mihawk will send a slash and wipe out Blackbeards entire crew.

If Mihawk just took that pathetic yonko title rather than saying "this trash is beneath me I have zero interest, you will be yonko clown" Mihawks bounty would be 6 Billion at least.
You're so stupid its hilarious

Zoro will fight shiryu the number 3 in the crew hahahhaha

Dumb ass zgirl
:gokulaugh:

Dumb ass zgirl
Notice how when your absolute pea brained chimpanzee incel virgin ass ran out of argument you decided to run away?

Only way Shiryu can give Zoro a low diff+ fight is if he is stronger than Blackbeard because Zoro royally stomps Blackbeard.

Dumb lass virgin
Post automatically merged:

Dumb ass zgirl
Show me basement dwelling friendless virgin, how does Blackbeard prevent himself from getting absolutely stomped and slaughtered by Zoro in 2 seconds maximum?

Notice how when your absolute pea brained chimpanzee incel virgin ass ran out of argument you decided to run away?

Only way Shiryu can give Zoro a low diff+ fight is if he is stronger than Blackbeard because Zoro royally stomps Blackbeard.

Dumb lass virgin
Ran away?
You didn't even know what atk bb used on shawk and you said he aimed black hole when he used it on the ground

What a dumb cuck tumor
By far the dumbest living being in this place

Zori is so far from Yonko level
Maybe in 10 years you get your wish zgirlie

Dumb lass virgin

Show me basement dwelling friendless virgin, how does Blackbeard prevent himself from getting absolutely stomped and slaughtered by Zoro in 2 seconds maximum?
Bb quake punch might one shot

Ran away?
You didn't even know what atk bb used on mshawk and you said he aimed black hole when he used it on the ground

What a dumb cuck tumor
By far the dumbest living being in this place

Zori is so far from Yonko level
Maybe in 10 years you get your wish zgirlie
Blackbeard literally ran away from Rayleigh like an absolute obedient dog.

And S Hawk had man fearing for his life.

I am sorry that I am not a loser attached to manga and haven't memorized each and every panel. Thank you for correcting me and proving yourself to the biggest dummy on the forum. Black Hole is literally his strongest known yami attack and much stronger than Black Vortex I initially mentioned.

Lmaoo if Blackbeard and Luffy are litmus test for Yonko level then Zoro categorically shits on Yonko.

Meanwhile Luffy was out of gas lying on the floor in retirement state. Lucci could have literally finished Luffy off their if they were in same premises.
you do know tht luffy was clean n wasn’t huffing right after beating lucci he could’ve trailed him n stomped on his body while he was knocked down but luckily for lucci luffy isn’t tht kinda guy unless he’s facing someone like kaido

you do know tht luffy was clean n wasn’t huffing right after beating lucci he could’ve trailed him n stomped on his body while he was knocked down but luckily for lucci luffy isn’t tht kinda guy unless he’s facing someone like kaido
Lmao clean
Bro he was in retirement home

Lucci permanently damaged him so bad he can't even run without huffing

What is so wrong with admitting Luffy is weaker than Zoro when Oda has clearly shown us that?

And Zoro literally ended Lucci in a speed blitz while catching his sword and dodging barrage of finger pistols which is by far Luccis fastest attack meanwhile he was focused on sanjis and jinbeis conversation.
no haki on tht attack luffy slept through a barrage from lucci took zoro an hr to finally get through a tired 20hp lucci guard bro was literally huffing against a pts luffy victim 😂