Which character is stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Captain = Giant Snake
Right-hand Man = Giant Crow
Number Three = NOTHING *

* After using Ifrit Jambe and DEATH-SENTENCING the Giant Cat... in a combo with casual Captain and casual Right-hand Man... said Giant Cat which was relatively fine in next chapter lmao
I guess bird dance is as strong as tatsumaki.

Ifrit may have been used but a lower tier move was still selected

That's namis this face :whitepress:
She is scared
Post automatically merged:

It's a gag you moron.

He's saying if it were a dream, Luffy, Zoro, and Usopp wouldn't be here. He'd be saving girls only.

Then she asks what kind of dreams, probably picturing a harem.
Sanjino-chan is not that innocent
Call me moron one more time
I will send you to mental asylum

Why does he have to be rogue?
The God's Knights have the last poneygliph. What better way to keep it hidden than inside a giant room filled with living toys and artificial villages?
In elbaf? calling himself sungod? While being a giant?

The rogue godknight comment was just a joke.

this has 0% chance of being a godknight. It being a gaint basically kills any chance of that lol.

Saul confirmed before that not all Giants come from Elbaf,
It would make perfect sense if there are many Giant Lands & They are all Connected somehow,
My guess would be Nine just like Nine Realms

Seeing how Thousand Sunny disappeared, it must be work of Bifrost Bridge-like Power,
It's likely that SHs were captured by Man With Burn Scar, his Whirlpools send people to those Nine Lands,
Making him this Arc's Heimdall and possibly it's Main Villain

Actually, in every Kingdom SHs Visited, there is always a Conflict between Rightful Ruler (Wapol, Cobra, Gan Fall, Neptune, Doffy ... etc) and Warrior who opposes this Ruler (Dalton, Koza, Wyper, Hody, Kyros, Kin'emon ... etc)

If Loki is gonna play the Role of Character who should inherit the Throne or keep it if He already did, then according to Norse Mythology & Ragnarok, Loki's Enemy is Heimdall

This Chapter's Sun God could possibly be One of Holy Knights, who when Dragon talked about them were drawn to have Nine Current Members (Not counting Garling who is like their Spandam), so it matches with Nine Realms & it makes perfect sense that guy in middle wants to rule Asgard-Equivalent in Elbaf as He is our man with burn scar/heimdall figure

As for why that Holy Knight is big, it has something to do with Elbaf, as the size of creatures there is always commented on, something or someone can make others grow in size (The idea was even suggested this very same Chapter) and Odin in Norse Myth should be capable of such feat

She is scared
Post automatically merged:

Sanjino-chan is not that innocent
Call me moron one more time
I will send you to mental asylum
Moron moron moron.

As for where I got the translations. A fellow SaNami fan, she translates the panels for the Discord server when she can but doesn't want her name dropped to avoid conflict, so she stays anonymous.