[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Gambit, zara, melon and fallen prince,.cobra look suspicious.

If you want then I can make case by highlighting what makes them suspicious.
What do you find sus about Melon?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Maybe he truly didn't follow. But also first time scum is usually a bit withdrawn like that, just ask @Marimo_420 :catpole:

Nice try, but I gave the reasons. :catsure:

Melon is indeed also withdrawn, but let's wait for that huge post first.
Lmoa it was hard lying though my teeth ngl.
:gokulaugh:
Speaking of @Marimo_420, heโ€™s been conspicuously absent for most of the phase...you got any reads, man?
Not atm. I will catch up
Gimmie a few mins. Half an hour at least.

I said initially votes for Gambit for no reason, as in you may have gave reasons after but initially you were merely going off gut feeling, your words, not mine. So how can one accuse someone else of half ass reads when they started tunneling someone over a gut feeling and then came up with reasons after to justify it?

:catpole:
Yeah, but I moved past that many times after. It's the end and you have no reasons, do you expect me to fall for that, dear friend? :smithnie:

Lmoa it was hard lying though my teeth ngl.
:gokulaugh:
Yeah, it was torture to watch how obvious it was ahahah

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
There's a second scenario.

Zara is attempting to salvage Cobra instead. Then he chose to pick me of all possible targets.
Post automatically merged:

You have a very high ego and sense of self worth Beta if you actually beileve that I was supposed to be aware of your playstyle before I voted for you.
But you kept ignoring that after it was mentioned to you few minutes ago.

You are just confirming it.

What are you trying to imply here?

We are playing mafia. We always had been nice with each other. Yes we all had been in heated arguments with each other but I seriously don't like when someone throws insults on others like this.

It's a no claim game and day one and people will sus eachother. They will build reads.

I agree that Reads could go wrong and mislynch can happen. An experienced player like him must understand this but how did he react?

He reacted by throwing shades and insults on those who build reads against him. That's bad behaviour.

And, I am not a fan of this. It's a game and should be taken in that spirit..
You're framing it in a way that is favourable to you. I read the exchange and as far as I can see it's the typical 'mountain out of a mole hill' Reborn accusation. Some people will get angry at that kind of thing.

All roles could be rng.

All roles could be assigned

Most roles could be rng with few being hands picked.

It depends on host.
You seem sure though based on that post, that Al handpicked roles for mafia based on a pool of players.

There's a second scenario.

Zara is attempting to salvage Cobra instead. Then he chose to pick me of all possible targets.

But you kept ignoring that after it was mentioned to you few minutes ago.

You are just confirming it.
I wasnโ€™t ignoring it.

I was replying to Nat first, and then I was going to reply to you. And then you decided to be impatient and unable to wait a few minutes and then blew your load.

No you better explain better since you're the most suspicious player right now. I don't see your reads and your excuse for being busy in other thread doesn't sit well with me since it's your choice you chose to participate in this game.
As far as I remember, I was not suspicious until you guys formed wagon against me. And the way I see it, you just horseback with Natalja who has yet to enlighten me why I am sus of her in the first place. You just again I repeat, emerged from your wake and suddenly called me out because other people are calling me out.

That's his play style. Sus player who sus him first and he was townie when he did that most of the time.
Hmmm? Do I know you from somewhere? I am telling you this is not true. I feel like I have the entitlement to call people names the way I see fit. If it hurt your butt, then that only means it's true and I can go deeper and darker if I only wanted to but this is me chilling.
Gambit, zara, melon and fallen prince,.cobra look suspicious.

If you want then I can make case by highlighting what makes them suspicious.
You are yet to highlight.. What caused the delay?

You are yet to explain why it is necessary to handpick scum roles when this is obviously doesn't need to be talked about.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
You're framing it in a way that is favourable to you. I read the exchange and as far as I can see it's the typical 'mountain out of a mole hill' Reborn accusation. Some people will get angry at that kind of thing.

You seem sure though based on that post, that Al handpicked roles for mafia based on a pool of players.
"The mountain of a mole hill"you are talking about could go wrong but it also gets things done unlike what you have been doing while playin mildly passive.

And, let me tell you I tried to read host perspective. And, that's what I figured. There is nothing wrong with that.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
Here is what I have to say:

Gambit - Has come back after Natalija's vote on him, but has not proven himself.
Hhhm. Well let's see. I will consider this as an opportunity to eradicate a player who hasn't shown any malicious posts at all. I mean, you haven't even presented any decent evidence nor solid arguments as to why I might be scum. The only thing you mentioned is that, I wasn't playing the game which is I think selective on your end because others have posted fluffs. It would've have been a better approach if you said it was a hunch. Demo, hunch is constituted as foul approach.
People get lynched for not trying hard or focusing on something easy like game mechanics because it looks suspect.
Some say that NO LYNCH is NOT an option while others strongly support that mislynch still provides an info in a variety of ways.

For example, your exchanges against TAC and Jew may bring up some fire in the phase to come if one of you guys has been lynched today and scums will try to use that event in order to manipulate the upcoming phase but then again, that will be pretty much predetermined by other players as this is a normal attempt by scums. LIkewise, a mislynch may also bring light to other players that a playstyle similar to the myslynched player is not helpful in any way and that their playstyle has to be observed and rectified.

NO lynch is always situational. If talking about maintaining the an odd number of living players (e.g. mafia + SK vs towns), ending the phase will still put town in advantage. At night, you are right that it may end up down to 3 OR 10 vs 4. Still mathematically advantageous.

:shocking:
This quote is not something I would put against Gambit. He has his opinion and backed it up with reason. The one thing he is really missing is helpfulness in detecting scum, which he has not decided to do even after being confronted by Reborn on this.
Welp, based on my own accounting, I assume that we got 4. Unless Al, trolls LOL.

With regards to the people surrounding us now and how the game is currently evolving if that's the most proper way to call it, all of you are null at this point. We get to see more when the game phase gets more serious.
This is as much as I have found. One null read on one person.

@Reborn I can't use meta against TAC because I have never played with him before. FinalBeta is tough to read for me. If I was to ignore that and look at facts, beta has 4 posts where he talks about mechanics (if you say you have around 10 posts, almost half are mechanical):

That technically only equates guessing
The game features no info dumping or sharing mechanics. No lynch is usually prioritized in order to allow Town more time to fix their reads via night results, however such scenario becomes redundant the very moment no night result can be paraded.
This sorrowfully accounts as info sharing too, no night result can be transpired.
Cop can limit himself to vote for another player without making his result shine forth to Town.
That doesn't account as info dumping or sharing
He has more than 2 posts on Naruto, this is fine, it was early in the day.

Later in the day:

Zara looks too compliant towards Reborn. Not for the meme response at the beginning, but his overall reaction consists of a 'my man Reborn, you skip post 1 and go straight sussing players' instead of an unfurl of his reasons
Zara being too submissive until Reborn called that out.

Reborn strikes to be greeting his town meta, he is more active and proactive than in the last game, where he appeared more shy.

My cylinder is still too whack for the other players, I shall replenish it soon.
I want to believe that TAC is willingly attempting to frame me.

I have been much more vocal than I happened to be during a multitude of games I played in which I was observing a very passive behaviour.

Then I went to sleep. Even the all posts encompassing Finalbeta does so.

I never provide a full list of reads, however he is fixiating over it which is a very bad point for him and what throws me off the most. He says I lack contribution, then he forgot this point.

Vote Lynch TAC

I have an issue with Yo Tan Wa.

His early vote on Seraphoenix doesn't strike like a pressure vote at all, however Seraphoenix did barely anything that would demand suspicion upon him.
All he has been vocal about is Zara, if you say you have been much more vocal in the past, I'm not too sure how you would have been able to post atleast 5 times a day to not get kicked out (;
He over stressed the notion concerning my reads. It's a shame however, I never provide my full list of reads and he was so fixiated over that.

Claimed I was inactive and yet I had around 10 posts or so under my belt, then I legitimately went to bed.

Curious how he never called me out when I was awaken and posting. Many hours from my last post had passed before he started mentioning me, despite he had still been active and could have done that much earlier.

I have played countless townie games in which I was fairly more inactive, sometimes missing to post for entire hours, even during my day.

All this has me on the verge to believe he is looking for a target to lynch at all costs.

Or perhaps I could be the scapegoat in order for him to save someone. Now that I think about it.
But you have to agree you talked more about mechanics and fluffy posts than actual legitimate suspicion like you did with Zara. So for now, putting aside the fact that beta's meta is unreadable to me for now, he acts like he did more than he actually did. Sounds suspect.

As for TAC,

Well there's really not much for me to go wild on yet. No one's falsely accused me of anything, besides whatever you count Melatonin's statements. They're barely worth quoting. There hasn't been any big slip, either.

I will say I'm suspicious of Jew and a little bit of Beta so far. IMO, Beta is too quiet and nonchalant. Which is why I'm hoping to hear his reads. Whenever Beta flips scum, he's usually quiet and doesn't try to influence town. But when Beta is town? He's a lot more vocal and this often ends with long rifts between players for days.

:few: So you lied to Nat and I when we asked to be made scum in your game... You said it was all RNG based.

On the topic of the game, I'm not sure I'd wanna pursue that specific lead to single out players. It's pretty tinfoil and stretches into looking at Al's meta in the set up, if he did personally pick a few roles out. It feels like a cheap excuse to look at certain players with greater scrutiny. Which, go ahead, but leave the excuse at the door.
Sounds like what has been happening up to then.. I think TAC suspicion is valid.

A word on Jew since maybe people didn't catch my opinion before. I think he misworded himself and that put everyone's eyes on him. He is defending himself the way a town would.

In the end though, because Gambit has not done a lot he will have my vote. vote lynch Gambit @AL sama

(I hope my quotes are ok, don't wanna pull a Marimo :gokulaugh:)

F

Fallen Prince

@Trismegistus is this your first game ?

-> Other thanyour questioning that i see your read was on Jew d boy

-> You seem to have agreed along Natalijia and voted cobra but never stated your reasons .

Need more conclusive arguments on your end .

Beta really accuses someone of ignoring them if they dont get back to them in a minute

cant imagine how your text convos go

N

NeutralWatcher

As far as I remember, I was not suspicious until you guys formed wagon against me. And the way I see it, you just horseback with Natalja who has yet to enlighten me why I am sus of her in the first place. You just again I repeat, emerged from your wake and suddenly called me out because other people are calling me out.

Hmmm? Do I know you from somewhere? I am telling you this is not true. I feel like I have the entitlement to call people names the way I see fit. If it hurt your butt, then that only means it's true and I can go deeper and darker if I only wanted to but this is me chilling.

You are yet to highlight.. What caused the delay?

You are yet to explain why it is necessary to handpick scum roles when this is obviously doesn't need to be talked about.
Sorry not convinced. It's because you have low tolerance and when I was on the verge of being lynched I always reexplain my quote that made them sus me instead of insulting people like you did.

I didn't jump on Natalija's bandwagon. You haven't convinced me why did you prefer no day lynch yet you chose to insult instead of reexplaining it.

Vote Lynch Gambit @AL sama

Status
Not open for further replies.