Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1128: RPG

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
First read through, I was sure the masked figure was Loki, but on a second reread, it seems this character is female based on the high heels. Might be a sister or mother of Loki. There is probably some familial relationship, since Loki is bound to be a pivotal character in this arc. Whatever relation they have to the prince, they're probably looking after Loki's play space

First read through, I was sure the masked figure was Loki, but on a second reread, it seems this character is female based on the high heels. Might be a sister or mother of Loki. There is probably some familial relationship, since Loki is bound to be a pivotal character in this arc. Whatever relation they have to the prince, they're probably looking after Loki's play space
Loki was woman in many instances and reference in norse mythology.
:suresure::suresure:
How else do you think Odin Horse came about.

It is a female, she dressed up the Strawhats, did Nami's hair, the sewing machine, the heels, lean body, etc.

This is a very nice and enjoyable chapter, I prefer that he is focusing on the more relevant strawhats and we are having them being characters, interacting, i finally feel them "alive" and not 2d sided, better to not see Robin at all then see her stay on the ground for all arc like egghead.

I like the Sun God design and I do think they are the holy knight we've seen with Garling or at least a relative/connected character.

Overall I am enjoying it, it's a start of an arc of course I cannot expect big things so it's a "nothing too much happens" but better than wano for example.

Luffy being so adventurous and run away it's normal, remember Roger acting in the same way towards Oden and him running away from a far from prime army Big Mom.

The main issue of these chapters is that as many said after so many time, after entering the final stages and when we need answers Oda should not waste time on brief matters and then rush important stuff like a proper Kaido flashback etc.

Luffy and the others are "stupid" and reckless, without them doing these things there will be no sudden change of plans or route they are taking. This is One Piece, it should be fun and not to be taking too seriously (altough some themes of the story are still pretty serious). Asking about why that character is "stupid" and act like that is useless because that "stupid" action move forward the story in different ways.

Thinking that the SHs should stop and fight the skull giant because they are stronger it's ok but is it really good to stay another chapter or half chapter inside this lego land? Oda probably think it's better to get away from this (still maybe next chapter we are still there, I don't know). It's Oda's choice and I am pretty ok with it.

I think a lot of people here are really too much into power levels and such things that they forget everything else. The fun of reading a story. I'm not talking to you specifically btw.
Exactly. It’s a story with a consistent tone to it.

Yeah, it’s a shame so much about why many people love this manga is overlooked on this forum just for power scaling discussions of their fav characters.