I mean yeah but that logic is kinda the opposite of the one you used to check luka.
Also, this is what I mean when you need to expand your ability to be creative with role usage. Both uses are valid ways to use the role to gather helpful information. I don't have to pick "one way" to use a role and only use it in that way forever. It's this kind of rigid thinking about role usage that gets players to do things like, as a random example, see a duel activate shortly before hammer and go "oh wow that guy is LOCKED town".

Also, this is what I mean when you need to expand your ability to be creative with role usage. Both uses are valid ways to use the role to gather helpful information. I don't have to pick "one way" to use a role and only use it in that way forever. It's this kind of rigid thinking about role usage that gets players to do things like, as a random example, see a duel activate shortly before hammer and go "oh wow that guy is LOCKED town".
i don't think anyone said he's locked town

i'm pretty sure what was being said is "damn, if this is scum, he's dumb af, he could just hammer and use it next cycle", which is true

i mean they can be, Kiku and Orca at least, if we're in LyLo and I assume we are, it doesn't matter if they look terrible if Saber flips town since game will be over

there's also fact that we had townie with immunity to York's ability which at least suggests that scum has such ability

my reads have been shet this entire game so like, i'm really not confident in it tbh

We have 7 people left, I assume 3 mafia left

Charlie - well duh, you can add that i could just vote ratchet instead of flipping the coin last dp i guess
Apollo - could only be scum if ultra 1.0 made him kill luka with bus drive but ultra 2.0 (also town) never mentioned it and he was saying it's town or serial i think

So it's like, even if we're guessing here, it's 60% for me to hit mafia. If you're Town and you're on the list bellow, it's 75% chance for you.

The Orca
Polar Bear
SoulKiller
Gadonkadonk
York

I could see it being Orca, York and Gad maybe. Polar kinda "cleared" me when he told Ultra that Usopp didn't shoot me N1, or anyone else (which is what he assumed he did). SK spot is difficult because rn i'd say he's just town but with what Alexis has been doing, i have no f idea. Can I see Alexis claiming indie for shets and giggles, yes. That's the problem. Gad has been doing whole of nothing and remember he got deffensive when i pointed it out at some point. York kinda what I said earlier. Orca I thought was Town but this ability just sounds too convoluted for regular RM to me, idk.

So if I had to guess rn, I'd guess that scum team is The Orca, York and Gad.
If we have 3 scums left, game is probably gg tbh with you.

If you flip town - game is over.
If you flip scum - we look at your abilities and if you lied about invest ability, Orca is outed scum.
So what you're saying is is that in 2 out of 3 scenarios, you still have no idea what caused the discrepancy between Saber and Polar's claims. And the only one in which you do is one in which scum me coerced scum Orca into trying to confirm me for ?????????? reasons, linking us together and causing a tremendous risk for virtually nonexistent gain

i mean they can be, Kiku and Orca at least, if we're in LyLo and I assume we are, it doesn't matter if they look terrible if Saber flips town since game will be over

there's also fact that we had townie with immunity to York's ability which at least suggests that scum has such ability

my reads have been shet this entire game so like, i'm really not confident in it tbh

We have 7 people left, I assume 3 mafia left

Charlie - well duh, you can add that i could just vote ratchet instead of flipping the coin last dp i guess
Apollo - could only be scum if ultra 1.0 made him kill luka with bus drive but ultra 2.0 (also town) never mentioned it and he was saying it's town or serial i think

So it's like, even if we're guessing here, it's 60% for me to hit mafia. If you're Town and you're on the list bellow, it's 75% chance for you.

The Orca
Polar Bear
SoulKiller
Gadonkadonk
York

I could see it being Orca, York and Gad maybe. Polar kinda "cleared" me when he told Ultra that Usopp didn't shoot me N1, or anyone else (which is what he assumed he did). SK spot is difficult because rn i'd say he's just town but with what Alexis has been doing, i have no f idea. Can I see Alexis claiming indie for shets and giggles, yes. That's the problem. Gad has been doing whole of nothing and remember he got deffensive when i pointed it out at some point. York kinda what I said earlier. Orca I thought was Town but this ability just sounds too convoluted for regular RM to me, idk.

So if I had to guess rn, I'd guess that scum team is The Orca, York and Gad.
What is your read on saber? like there is no way you have no stance on saber here when polar is saying he targeted apollo, and kiku is saying that no ability was targeted on polar last night, which means if polar is not capping here, his result on saber is legit.

Like I shot saber this NP and he survived the shot, so I can see him protecting himself, but again, he can be 1bp and is capping about his claim. So like the fact that you are looking at saber here and not giving any opinion is concerning.

Saber

King of Knights
So you just realized that? You haven’t been reading much yesterday when the day started huh?

yes I’m townie and not an indie, I have one conditional vig shot that I used on Saber and he survived.
I am some ningen called katsuki bakugo
that's not "some ningen" mf, he's the deuteragonist and by far the most popular character in the setting, why wouldn't you just say that from the start?

Saber

King of Knights
so, from what i understand, polar decided to track me (weird), york decided to check on polar, and then orca checked on york
all in the same night, umprompted
there's no way things are going this smoothly in a mafia game
lmao

Apollo

The Sol King
This is me using flavor as a basis, but I cannot imagine a Boku no hero game without Deku (the MC) and Bakugo (the 2nd mc) so those 2 are gonna be townies imo. Putting myself into the mix thats 3 townies out of 7 remaining players. Which means we'd only be missing one or two townies from that group.

Apollo

The Sol King
So far all I have claimed is my 2 shot vote silencer, which I have not used any shots of yet.

My other abilities are 1. A passive that lets me know if I've been targetted(I dont get to know who did it though). So far this has done nothing for me, so presumably I have not been targeted by anything.
2. An active that lets me know what type of ability was used on my target the night I use it. It has 2 shots. Night 2 I used it on Luka, who was targeted by a destructive ability. Not very useful info, as we all saw the results of that. Last night I used it on Polar Bear, and no abilities were used on the target

And my flavor is Kyoka Jiro(the earphones girl)
Update: I have been informed that I was targeted last night.
Just wondering about this, but what type of ability were you targetted with ?

This is me using flavor as a basis, but I cannot imagine a Boku no hero game without Deku (the MC) and Bakugo (the 2nd mc) so those 2 are gonna be townies imo. Putting myself into the mix thats 3 townies out of 7 remaining players. Which means we'd only be missing one or two townies from that group.
You caught up with the thread? any inputs etc?

Saber

King of Knights
did anything happen to you last night?

What is your read on saber? like there is no way you have no stance on saber here when polar is saying he targeted apollo, and kiku is saying that no ability was targeted on polar last night, which means if polar is not capping here, his result on saber is legit.

Like I shot saber this NP and he survived the shot, so I can see him protecting himself, but again, he can be 1bp and is capping about his claim. So like the fact that you are looking at saber here and not giving any opinion is concerning.
oh i missed saber for some reason

he claimed he protected himself before you claimed you shoot him, right?

apollo and usopp had kill shots, there's no way for him to predict he was shot if he's not informed about that imo, so at least ability should be real imo and he really protected himself

polar thing is, i just know there's redirector and i happened to visit apollo too so maybe i'm paranoid but this could just be a setup

i've been wrong this entire game so i'm not going to pretend i'm really convinced with my thoughts rn tbh