Finding out what type of ability was used on a person
:kriwhat:

2 abilities. Copy, must use copied ability next night or lose. Or store said copied ability, 1-shot. There was a lot of confusion on my end, so I didn't use N1
You had 72h to figure it out in first cycle though.

So basically you're blocked N2. Or crushed. Or jailed. I don't think anyone claimed it. And Ekko was already dead.

So from your pov, it had to be mafia's doing since noone has claimed that. Right?

Tbh this is sounds made up to me. York's claim i mean. Never hinted that and it come up now that we're in LyLo and it sounds like attempt to solidify Saber Wagon. This ability sounds like something you use on your Town reads to know if they're messed up with and York claims she used it on Luka N2 and she scum read Luka. Sounds like bs to me tbh.
I disagree completely. Why do I need to check if someone I already believe got messed with? When they say "I got messed with" I would simply believe them. With Luka, though... if he was scum, I would be able to catch him in a lie if he tried to claim that he got crushed or something in order to get out of dueling. And if he was, by some miracle, town, and actually did get crushed, this is the only way I would have any reason to believe him. This, couple with the fact that there were very few claimed abilities on night 2 that were worth watching to begin with made him an obvious choice of target regardless of alignment. You need to expand your ability to think creatively with your role usage

I disagree completely. Why do I need to check if someone I already believe got messed with? When they say "I got messed with" I would simply believe them. With Luka, though... if he was scum, I would be able to catch him in a lie if he tried to claim that he got crushed or something in order to get out of dueling. And if he was, by some miracle, town, and actually did get crushed, this is the only way I would have any reason to believe him. This, couple with the fact that there were very few claimed abilities on night 2 that were worth watching to begin with made him an obvious choice of target regardless of alignment. You need to expand your ability to think creatively with your role usage
Following this logic, do you scum read polar?

Leaning town on Polar with how he has played and move use. Biggest hesitancy is York and Polar i think are not both town. If I had to choose, I'd say York is not town. Way too many vote manipulations to all be town it feels
:kriwhat:

You had 72h to figure it out in first cycle though.

So basically you're blocked N2. Or crushed. Or jailed. I don't think anyone claimed it. And Ekko was already dead.

So from your pov, it had to be mafia's doing since noone has claimed that. Right?
Time to figure out doesn't matter if you didn't know there was confusion until later. I thought it meant one thing with 1 shot. When I did ask a question I ended up figuring out what I thought was wrong

If I was blocked, yeah I'd assume mafia's doing. Doesn't have to be that I was blocked as I said. If someone doesn't use a move, have a move, or is jailed themselves or targets a commute I guess etc the copy would fail

Like are people sleeping on the wheel or?

polar claimed he tracked Saber to Apollo

Saber claimed that he protected himself this NP and did not target anyone

I shot Saber this NP and he survived, Saber claiming that he protected himself this NP IS EXTREMELY CONVINENT.

Kiku claimed that no ability was targeted on Polar that night

orca claims that he targeted kiku and can confirm the ability she has used on Kiku

Kiku also claimed that she was targeted. (Allegedly)

So either Polar is lying hard here or Saber is capping and he just is 1 BP and survived the shot. Saber is scummy thread wise as well.

Like are people sleeping on the wheel or?

polar claimed he tracked Saber to Apollo

Saber claimed that he protected himself this NP and did not target anyone

I shot Saber this NP and he survived, Saber claiming that he protected himself this NP IS EXTREMELY CONVINENT.

Kiku claimed that no ability was targeted on Polar that night

orca claims that he targeted kiku and can confirm the ability she has used on Kiku

Kiku also claimed that she was targeted. (Allegedly)

So either Polar is lying hard here or Saber is capping and he just is 1 BP and survived the shot. Saber is scummy thread wise as well.
not gonna hold you, I don’t think anyone would target Kiku here and mess up her result, hell. I find it sus tbh and been playing with the idea that kiku role seems to be a role to gain abilities information for scum, but why would she use it on polar? Only thing that makes sense to me is that polar and kiku are team mates. Like why would kiku if she is scum use that ability on townies? Idk maybe I am thinking too much about this lol.

By went silent you mean went to sleep? Give me a moment
If you are townie I need you to squeeze your brain juices and play here. What are your reads?

like orca confirmed kiku ability basically, kiku said polar was not targeted tonight with any ability type, and polar said that he targeted Saber and he targeted Apollo. But Saber said he protected himself this NP and did not target anyone, and I shot saber and he survived.

Unless kiku, orca, and polar are all scum team and are into this shit, which I don’t see happening, then someone is lying here lol. Like I can believe Saber protected himself this NP since he survived my shot, but I find it very convenient, and don’t think thread play he is townie at all. Saber if townie would have voted for polar here immediately because polar is lying to get Saber wagon going, but Saber is not voting for polar why???? Makes no sense from townie pov.

This makes no sense actually, why in hell would you target Luka N2 in hopes to catch him in a lie? he already used his dueling ability D2? so he wouldn't be able to use it again anyways, you can't spam dueling abilities.

This makes more sense if you are mafia and get information that way. Since you knew luka would be targeted with abilities since he dueled.

So far all I have claimed is my 2 shot vote silencer, which I have not used any shots of yet.

My other abilities are 1. A passive that lets me know if I've been targetted(I dont get to know who did it though). So far this has done nothing for me, so presumably I have not been targeted by anything.
2. An active that lets me know what type of ability was used on my target the night I use it. It has 2 shots. Night 2 I used it on Luka, who was targeted by a destructive ability. Not very useful info, as we all saw the results of that. Last night I used it on Polar Bear, and no abilities were used on the target

And my flavor is Kyoka Jiro(the earphones girl)
If you targeted Luka N2 then your ability shot should of been burned and would not be able to use it again on Polar this NP.

Luka had a passive this passive

[Passive : Burning Resolve] If you are targetted you will burn one of their x shots.

You scum aren't you York?

Vote Lynch: York

@Charlie @Gadonkadonk
@The Orca
@Polar Bear

Time to yeet York please.

I hate this because I think Saber is truly scum here was planning on going Saber > York, but I think by yeeting york first is the way to go, it will clear alot of things when it comes to is polar lying? is saber truly who he claim it is? it just all makes more sense here, and also we will be able to know if orca claim is legit or not regarding knowing one of york abilities too.

If you targeted Luka N2 then your ability shot should of been burned and would not be able to use it again on Polar this NP.

Luka had a passive this passive

[Passive : Burning Resolve] If you are targetted you will burn one of their x shots.

You scum aren't you York?

Vote Lynch: York

@Charlie @Gadonkadonk
@The Orca
@Polar Bear

Time to yeet York please.
I haven't been informed of a burn. If I was burned, it could've been on one of my vote silence shots.

This makes no sense actually, why in hell would you target Luka N2 in hopes to catch him in a lie? he already used his dueling ability D2? so he wouldn't be able to use it again anyways, you can't spam dueling abilities.

This makes more sense if you are mafia and get information that way. Since you knew luka would be targeted with abilities since he dueled.
His claim was nothing but "2 shot duelist." I don't see why he wouldn't be able to use it 2 days in a row. If I was mafia, why would I have used my ability on Luka at all? What could I possibly hope to have gained from that?

I haven't been informed of a burn. If I was burned, it could've been on one of my vote silence shots.

His claim was nothing but "2 shot duelist." I don't see why he wouldn't be able to use it 2 days in a row. If I was mafia, why would I have used my ability on Luka at all? What could I possibly hope to have gained from that?
show me the quote where luka said he has 2 shot duelist.

Fuji must let you know that you have been burned.

2- @Yoho
3- @Indigo
4- @The Orca
5- @Polar Bear
6- @Alexis2282AE
7- @Gadonkadonk
8- @York
9- @Charlie
12- @Mr. Reloaded
13- @Luka
14- @Random Asshole
15- @Ratchet
16- @Apollo

Ratchet not pushing me after AM flipped town (even though that was a joke) is probably points in a certain direction, dunno what really tho
The idea is that they couldve easily at the very least had a faulty position in a kinda dead thread on me (a town). This isn't really the relevant part of my post though, and why I'm pinging all of you

I HC 2 shot duelist -> Endeavor
The reason why I didn't use D1 is because I uh forgot (very towny reason tbh...)

Once again going to re-read this game to uhm, understand what's happening lmfao I tuned out D1
@SoulKiller

I hate this because I think Saber is truly scum here was planning on going Saber > York, but I think by yeeting york first is the way to go, it will clear alot of things when it comes to is polar lying? is saber truly who he claim it is? it just all makes more sense here, and also we will be able to know if orca claim is legit or not regarding knowing one of york abilities too.
If I flip town what's your direction, and if I flip scum what's your direction

If you are townie I need you to squeeze your brain juices and play here. What are your reads?

like orca confirmed kiku ability basically, kiku said polar was not targeted tonight with any ability type, and polar said that he targeted Saber and he targeted Apollo. But Saber said he protected himself this NP and did not target anyone, and I shot saber and he survived.

Unless kiku, orca, and polar are all scum team and are into this shit, which I don’t see happening, then someone is lying here lol. Like I can believe Saber protected himself this NP since he survived my shot, but I find it very convenient, and don’t think thread play he is townie at all. Saber if townie would have voted for polar here immediately because polar is lying to get Saber wagon going, but Saber is not voting for polar why???? Makes no sense from townie pov.
i mean they can be, Kiku and Orca at least, if we're in LyLo and I assume we are, it doesn't matter if they look terrible if Saber flips town since game will be over

there's also fact that we had townie with immunity to York's ability which at least suggests that scum has such ability

my reads have been shet this entire game so like, i'm really not confident in it tbh

We have 7 people left, I assume 3 mafia left

Charlie - well duh, you can add that i could just vote ratchet instead of flipping the coin last dp i guess
Apollo - could only be scum if ultra 1.0 made him kill luka with bus drive but ultra 2.0 (also town) never mentioned it and he was saying it's town or serial i think

So it's like, even if we're guessing here, it's 60% for me to hit mafia. If you're Town and you're on the list bellow, it's 75% chance for you.

The Orca
Polar Bear
SoulKiller
Gadonkadonk
York

I could see it being Orca, York and Gad maybe. Polar kinda "cleared" me when he told Ultra that Usopp didn't shoot me N1, or anyone else (which is what he assumed he did). SK spot is difficult because rn i'd say he's just town but with what Alexis has been doing, i have no f idea. Can I see Alexis claiming indie for shets and giggles, yes. That's the problem. Gad has been doing whole of nothing and remember he got deffensive when i pointed it out at some point. York kinda what I said earlier. Orca I thought was Town but this ability just sounds too convoluted for regular RM to me, idk.

So if I had to guess rn, I'd guess that scum team is The Orca, York and Gad.