What is it your claim again York? and what did you do N1, N2, and N3?
So far all I have claimed is my 2 shot vote silencer, which I have not used any shots of yet.

My other abilities are 1. A passive that lets me know if I've been targetted(I dont get to know who did it though). So far this has done nothing for me, so presumably I have not been targeted by anything.
2. An active that lets me know what type of ability was used on my target the night I use it. It has 2 shots. Night 2 I used it on Luka, who was targeted by a destructive ability. Not very useful info, as we all saw the results of that. Last night I used it on Polar Bear, and no abilities were used on the target

And my flavor is Kyoka Jiro(the earphones girl)

So far all I have claimed is my 2 shot vote silencer, which I have not used any shots of yet.

My other abilities are 1. A passive that lets me know if I've been targetted(I dont get to know who did it though). So far this has done nothing for me, so presumably I have not been targeted by anything.
2. An active that lets me know what type of ability was used on my target the night I use it. It has 2 shots. Night 2 I used it on Luka, who was targeted by a destructive ability. Not very useful info, as we all saw the results of that. Last night I used it on Polar Bear, and no abilities were used on the target

And my flavor is Kyoka Jiro(the earphones girl)
The bold,

Hohoho so you saying no ability were used on Polar huh? and since you have a passive that let's you know if you were targeted and you were not targeted from the looks of it.

Nobody seems to have redirected Polar here at all as charlie assumed. Interesting interesting.

So Polar result on Saber is legit and does not seem to be tampered with.

@Charlie what do you have to say for yourself here charlie? you think kiku here is being truthful?

Like I shot saber and the dude did not die, but I find it very convinent that he decided to protect himself here after lynching ratchet, he does not even believe it himself that he would be killed by mafia here.

Like from my stand point, i can somewhat believe that saber targeted himself for protection since he did not die, but I find it convinent he claimed that he protected himself this NP when I questioned him to claim knowing very well I shot him, and he survived a shot. He can very well be 1 shot bullet proof, I am not sure if fuji notifies the player if their BP is gone and if he does, then it makes sense why he would claim he convinently protected himself instead of protecting anyone else. Like no way in hell he truly believe he was gonna get shot by mafia here, makes no sense.

He has to be scum.

Like I shot saber and the dude did not die, but I find it very convinent that he decided to protect himself here after lynching ratchet, he does not even believe it himself that he would be killed by mafia here.

Like from my stand point, i can somewhat believe that saber targeted himself for protection since he did not die, but I find it convinent he claimed that he protected himself this NP when I questioned him to claim knowing very well I shot him, and he survived a shot. He can very well be 1 shot bullet proof, I am not sure if fuji notifies the player if their BP is gone and if he does, then it makes sense why he would claim he convinently protected himself instead of protecting anyone else. Like no way in hell he truly believe he was gonna get shot by mafia here, makes no sense.

He has to be scum.
Okay I confirmed with fuji if the player get notified if they lose their BP and he said no, so the second half of my post above goes to the trash basically lol.

I shot Saber this NP and he survived

Saber protected himself this NP (very convinent)

Polar Tracked Saber and says that Saber visited Apollo

Kiku claimed that no ability was targeted on Polar this NP, meaning Polar result could not be tampered with.

Charlie visited Apollo this NP

You wanna know what I think Saber boi? I think you are a scum bastard. I can absolutely see scum having a doctor too. But either way, too convinent that you decided to protect yourself this NP. I think you are capping here. But even without the mechs I have on you. Your play this game is scummy, and for not one second I buy that frustration post you threw at ratchet, because you know what? you completely went off the radar after that interaction, you just let things go without really talking or discussing anything. You were okay with lynching the only cop claim in this game because??? as townie, your pov makes no sense, but flip the script and all of a sudden everything makes sense, even your push in reloaded was bad.

I am the hero this game needed, and I am here to cleanse your scummy ass and send you to the shadow realm.
Is doctor being scum common on this site?

Is doctor being scum common on this site?
I mean, we have town redirecter, town busdriver, already alot of protection, we have potentially 3 vigs that are townie, so like you tell me. Would scum not have a doctor to save them from getting capped by 3 different vigs? my answer is, yes it's very possible that scum has a doctor, but again, his play this game is just scummy.

Also, you asking the wrong guy about mechs here. I don't really care for them on a personal level.