Hohohohoho

Now my question to you is, why did you track saber? didn't you have him in your townie leans if memory serves me right?

Also can you tell me your actions you submitted up till now?

N1?
N2?
N3?
N1 emil, went no where
N2 nothing
N3 Saber, visited Apollo

I was wrong a bunch this game. Felt I had to go off script and Saber felt like someone if scum would do the kill as I suspected gad in the thread so I didn't think he would do the kill and would be a wasted track if I used it on him

I think you deciding to protect yourself N3 is too convinent. You were not in any shape way or form under any threat, and i think having a doctor for mafia makes sense actually, alot of sense, we have bus driver and redirecter flip for townies and those can operate as protecting roles, no need for a doctor here at all.

N1 emil, went no where
N2 nothing
N3 Saber, visited Apollo

I was wrong a bunch this game. Felt I had to go off script and Saber felt like someone if scum would do the kill as I suspected gad in the thread so I didn't think he would do the kill and would be a wasted track if I used it on him
Okay, Saber def did not any killing, because ultra already died and we can safely assume it's from mafia. Saber is just not what he claims to be is my guess tbh.

because i'm already voting his scummate?
LMAO, bad answer, you are voting for a player you think is indie.

Actually ,this is a very bad answer. If you are townie as you proclaim, you would absolutely vote polar here, because if polar is scum, he is def lying from your pov and is gunning for your lynch, but the fact you are not voting for him, just almost seals the deal for me tbh and play/thread wise I am more willing to have faith more in polar here.

Saber

King of Knights
LMAO, bad answer, you are voting for a player you think is indie.

Actually ,this is a very bad answer. If you are townie as you proclaim, you would absolutely vote polar here, because if polar is scum, he is def lying from your pov and is gunning for your lynch, but the fact you are not voting for him, just almost seals the deal for me tbh and play/thread wise I am more willing to have faith more in polar here.
i said i thought ALEXIS was an indie, but you came here and changed it to mafia since a serial killer wouldn't have any reason to do what you're trying to do in a lylo, don't twist my words

to be fair, there is scum redirector and you've claimed tracker

i visited apollo with my bus drive immunity, maybe you're redirected at me

Okay, so as I stated, I am actually a townie not an indie.

I doubt I was role blocked, like who the fuck would actually role block alexis on the basis of his claim?? real talk, so not really considering it.

I have one shot conditional vig that only have access to it when 6 townies are dead, and I shot Saber last night and he survived, so in handsight, him protecting himself might might be legit, but he can also be one shot bulletproof tbh with you, it does not matter. Because I do not think doctor is a townie role here at all, why have doctor when we have busdriver and redirecter flip as town? they can basically protect give or take, and if I take apollo claim at face value, he can vig, ekko, can vig every odd night, and i have a conditional vig, so it actually makes absolute sense to give scum a doctor role to protect themselves.

I am not sure what to make of polar saying saber visited apollo here, maybe saber can use multiple abilities, so not really far stretch, or maybe saber is a 1 shot BP.

Even thread wise, saber is scummy tbh with you, while I am willing to trust polar here because he did hint that ekko did not visit anyone DP2.

Final verdict, Saber is just scum.

Lock it in.

i said i thought ALEXIS was an indie, but you came here and changed it to mafia since a serial killer wouldn't have any reason to do what you're trying to do in a lylo, don't twist my words
I mean, you are scum, I understand the pov you are trying to push, but I am simply townie here and cannot talk about alexis cluster fuck of actions here.

If I was scum as you proclaim, i would of played along the indie claim that I am a survivor and not gave two fucks. Doubt this town would of lynched scum anyways.

Okay, so as I stated, I am actually a townie not an indie.

I doubt I was role blocked, like who the fuck would actually role block alexis on the basis of his claim?? real talk, so not really considering it.

I have one shot conditional vig that only have access to it when 6 townies are dead, and I shot Saber last night and he survived, so in handsight, him protecting himself might might be legit, but he can also be one shot bulletproof tbh with you, it does not matter. Because I do not think doctor is a townie role here at all, why have doctor when we have busdriver and redirecter flip as town? they can basically protect give or take, and if I take apollo claim at face value, he can vig, ekko, can vig every odd night, and i have a conditional vig, so it actually makes absolute sense to give scum a doctor role to protect themselves.

I am not sure what to make of polar saying saber visited apollo here, maybe saber can use multiple abilities, so not really far stretch, or maybe saber is a 1 shot BP.

Even thread wise, saber is scummy tbh with you, while I am willing to trust polar here because he did hint that ekko did not visit anyone DP2.

Final verdict, Saber is just scum.

Lock it in.
I also think saber protecting himself over other players is scummy as hell, he was just self concious about not dying for whatever reason. If he is an honorable doctor as he claims to be, he would of 100% tried to protect anyone but himself, because mafia were never gunning for him. He looked horrible over that ratchet flip.

to be fair, there is scum redirector and you've claimed tracker

i visited apollo with my bus drive immunity, maybe you're redirected at me
Hmmm would make sense why saber did not vote for polar here then, if there is a scum redirector as you proclaim, then saber knew that polar was tampered with hence why he did not vote for polar here when polar called him out that he is lying, when as townie pov, he absolutely should of went for polar if he was town, it all makes sense.

Now the question here is, who is the 3rd scum here? or maybe the 4th scum after saber? hmmmmmmmm

do we truly think there is 4 scum in a 16 player game? I am not sure if we have indie here either tbh with you, we def do not have a serial killer that's for sure, very unlikely atleast.

Saber

King of Knights
Hmmm would make sense why saber did not vote for polar here then, if there is a scum redirector as you proclaim, then saber knew that polar was tampered with hence why he did not vote for polar here when polar called him out that he is lying, when as townie pov, he absolutely should of went for polar if he was town, it all makes sense.
how many times are you going to ignore the fact that i already cast my vote, and the polar thing only made you look worse from my pov?

mafia when one of the t1 players subs in their team to power wolf in a LYLO and brushes off the slot being the objectively best lynch as "alexis was kinda crazy"
I am not defending alexis at all, what he has done is undefendable, and I think fuji should have a talk with him. Actually @Ratchet should have a talk with him as the mod of this section after the game.

how many times are you going to ignore the fact that i already cast my vote, and the polar thing only made you look worse from my pov?
Let's recap for you,

>You killed ekko
>Used ekko death as justification to lynch reloaded
>lynched the only cop claim
>that fake frustration regarding ratchet and dipping after and not considering his slot at all, you wanted to lynch ratchet.
>i don't believe doctor is a townie role in this setup, we have busdriver and redirector flip townie, that is enough protection if you ask me.
>We have 3 different player with vigs, ekko, apollo, and me. It makes absolute sense that scum would have a doctor role here actually.
>You voting me because I have mech on you and clarified the situation regarding alexis is scummy as hell and a very convinent push for you as scum. Like I know what I stated look bad, if i am scum as you proclaim i am. I would of absolutely would not come out and state that I am actually a townie and not an indie, and just played along with the survivor claim from alexis.
>You not voting for polar when he gave information that contradicts your actions is scummy 101 and you not voting for him and voting for his 'scum partner' instead is icing on the cake, you as townie would def not do such thing. It makes more sense if you are scum here and knew you tampered with polar, hence why you did not show much push back at polar.

How did polar say you are lying made me look worse on your eyes? bruh.

for using the fake claim the host probably provided to him?
why would I come out and say i am townie and not an indie if I am scum? you think as scum I would of just stayed as survivor and let you guys figure out who you wanna yeet next. Like this narrative of yours makes no sense saber, and i understand why you pushing for such narrative, you are scum. I absolutely would have no need to state I am townie here if I am actually scum as you proclaim lmao.