N1 i protected ratchet, N2 i protected indigo/ultra (still died anyway), N3 i protected myself
Why would you protect yourself N3? you think scum would of targeted you ? You look horrible off of ratchet flip and in PoE.

Why decide to protect yourself over players like Ultra for example? you can't in good faith tell me, that you thought you gonna die this NP3 now did you and thought you were the best player to protect?

are you seriously telling me that alexis just happened to know that there was no tail guy CC in the game? about how survivors work when there haven't been any in any game he's played?
Yep, that is exactly what happened.

I think he got this idea from RDK or something in the OLF game that happened recently, only thing that makes sense to me tbh. Game throwy move I agree, but can't be assed about it rn, that's something fuji the host should address to alexis here after game.

Saber

King of Knights
Why would you protect yourself N3? you think scum would of targeted you ? You look horrible off of ratchet flip and in PoE.

Why decide to protect yourself over players like Ultra for example? you can't in good faith tell me, that you thought you gonna die this NP3 now did you and thought you were the best player to protect?
it's simple: i didn't trust anyone else to protect

Saber

King of Knights
Yep, that is exactly what happened.

I think he got this idea from RDK or something in the OLF game that happened recently, only thing that makes sense to me tbh. Game throwy move I agree, but can't be assed about it rn, that's something fuji the host should address to alexis here after game.
how come there were no signs of a real ojiro or a real indie in this game? did alexis just happen to luck out?

it's simple: i didn't trust anyone else to protect
You wanna know what I think Saber boi? I think you are a scum bastard. I can absolutely see scum having a doctor too. But either way, too convinent that you decided to protect yourself this NP. I think you are capping here. But even without the mechs I have on you. Your play this game is scummy, and for not one second I buy that frustration post you threw at ratchet, because you know what? you completely went off the radar after that interaction, you just let things go without really talking or discussing anything. You were okay with lynching the only cop claim in this game because??? as townie, your pov makes no sense, but flip the script and all of a sudden everything makes sense, even your push in reloaded was bad.

I am the hero this game needed, and I am here to cleanse your scummy ass and send you to the shadow realm.

Saber

King of Knights
You wanna know what I think Saber boi? I think you are a scum bastard. I can absolutely see scum having a doctor too. But either way, too convinent that you decided to protect yourself this NP. I think you are capping here. But even without the mechs I have on you. Your play this game is scummy, and for not one second I buy that frustration post you threw at ratchet, because you know what? you completely went off the radar after that interaction, you just let things go without really talking or discussing anything. You were okay with lynching the only cop claim in this game because??? as townie, your pov makes no sense, but flip the script and all of a sudden everything makes sense, even your push in reloaded was bad.

I am the hero this game needed, and I am here to cleanse your scummy ass and send you to the shadow realm.
not much interest in defending my play from yesterday, but now you're trying to lynch who is most likely the only doctor in the game since not even ultra's recovery girl was, lol
and yeah, what the game needs is the indie claim suddenly deciding who gets lynched in a lylo
it's the icing on the cake

not much interest in defending my play from yesterday, but now you're trying to lynch who is most likely the only doctor in the game since not even ultra's recovery girl was, lol
and yeah, what the game needs is the indie claim suddenly deciding who gets lynched in a lylo
it's the icing on the cake
You can't defend anything, your play yesterday, your play on reloaded, it all stems from scum pov. You are cooked.

I find it funny you are trying to defend yourself with "now you wanna lynch the only doctor in the game', when you had no qualms lynching the only cop in the game??? pikachu face. You had a good run saber, but it all ends here.

vote lynch soulkiller
thought the slot was serial killer at the very worst before, but there's a huge chance of it being mafia since how agenda driven this is
and there we have it, the scum is showing their colors. If you truly believe I am an indie here, then this vote right here is admitting that you are scum, because a townie would absolutely gun for mafia here and not an indie.