Saber

King of Knights
Let's recap for you,

>You killed ekko
>Used ekko death as justification to lynch reloaded
>lynched the only cop claim
>that fake frustration regarding ratchet and dipping after and not considering his slot at all, you wanted to lynch ratchet.
>i don't believe doctor is a townie role in this setup, we have busdriver and redirector flip townie, that is enough protection if you ask me.
>We have 3 different player with vigs, ekko, apollo, and me. It makes absolute sense that scum would have a doctor role here actually.
>You voting me because I have mech on you and clarified the situation regarding alexis is scummy as hell and a very convinent push for you as scum. Like I know what I stated look bad, if i am scum as you proclaim i am. I would of absolutely would not come out and state that I am actually a townie and not an indie, and just played along with the survivor claim from alexis.
>You not voting for polar when he gave information that contradicts your actions is scummy 101 and you not voting for him and voting for his 'scum partner' instead is icing on the cake, you as townie would def not do such thing. It makes more sense if you are scum here and knew you tampered with polar, hence why you did not show much push back at polar.

How did polar say you are lying made me look worse on your eyes? bruh.
the thing here is simple: you are a more experienced player with a fresh mind for the game in a very apathetic town
assuring a mislynch today by going this hard is, in fact, a very viable strategy for you, most likely ppl here even forgot about alexis claim
assuming there's three scum, you really only need two townies to sheep on my wagon, and then the game is over

the thing here is simple: you are a more experienced player with a fresh mind for the game in a very apathetic town
assuring a mislynch today by going this hard is, in fact, a very viable strategy for you, most likely ppl here even forgot about alexis claim
assuming there's three scum, you really only need two townies to sheep on my wagon, and then the game is over
You see, I do not think I am mislynching here. I think you are scum. If we lose we lose, it's whatever. You're entire defense here is that I am an experienced player and as an experienced player I am leading this town for a another mislynch as scum when I do not need to do anything for this town to mislynch if I was indeed scum. I was in a perfect position being a survivor claim. I would of absolutely have no need to push for anyone. I am pushing you, because I think you are scum. You know you are scum saber, like I CAN FEEL IT!!!

If you by some miracle flip townie, then apologies in advance lmao. But I do not think I am wrong here.

also, why would luka have strongman kills if there's no doctor, soulkiller? they managed to kill ultra on n2
strongman kills bypass redirect and bus driver as well. I think. So it makes sense to have strongman actually!

Now, let me flip the script on you. Why wouldn't scum have a doctor role if town has 3 vigs? one is odd night, another vig that is one shot, and me a conditional vig???

Why would town need a doctor when we have a redirector town and a busdriver town??

Saber

King of Knights
You see, I do not think I am mislynching here. I think you are scum. If we lose we lose, it's whatever. You're entire defense here is that I am an experienced player and as an experienced player I am leading this town for a another mislynch as scum when I do not need to do anything for this town to mislynch if I was indeed scum. I was in a perfect position being a survivor claim. I would of absolutely have no need to push for anyone. I am pushing you, because I think you are scum. You know you are scum saber, like I CAN FEEL IT!!!

If you by some miracle flip townie, then apologies in advance lmao. But I do not think I am wrong here.
you were not in a perfect position being a survivor claim, ultra and ratchet's legacy was literally that we should've lynched alexis yesterday, LMAO

Saber

King of Knights
Sure, because alexis played like a muppet, I probably would raise an eyebrow at his slot as well.

Now you care about ratchet legacy? rofl cute.
you still couldn't tell me how alexis knew no one would counterclaim him as tail guy or as survivor, that an indie wouldn't show themselves eventually
it's way too convenient

if he's town, he's town, what can i do about it? the OP says no fake flips

you still couldn't tell me how alexis knew no one would counterclaim him as tail guy or as survivor, that an indie wouldn't show themselves eventually
it's way too convenient

if he's town, he's town, what can i do about it? the OP says no fake flips
If you believe alexis here then you are lynching a survivor, like your push on me is soo scum motivated and convinent for you, it's not even funny. Now saber, you ignored my post. I know you have no defence.

strongman kills bypass redirect and bus driver as well. I think. So it makes sense to have strongman actually!

Now, let me flip the script on you. Why wouldn't scum have a doctor role if town has 3 vigs? one is odd night, another vig that is one shot, and me a conditional vig???

Why would town need a doctor when we have a redirector town and a busdriver town??
You got checkmated here, plain and simple. Your last ditch effort to get out of this situation comes to an end.

Saber

King of Knights
If you believe alexis here then you are lynching a survivor, like your push on me is soo scum motivated and convinent for you, it's not even funny. Now saber, you ignored my post. I know you have no defence.

You got checkmated here, plain and simple. Your last ditch effort to get out of this situation comes to an end.
no, i believe alexis was provided with a fake claim
and how cute is it that you're trying to make sense of how the town faction works in this game when every attempt has resulted in a mislynch

no, i believe alexis was provided with a fake claim
and how cute is it that you're trying to make sense of how the town faction works in this game when every attempt has resulted in a mislynch
I am not trying to make sense of anything here, you the one who came at me and told me 'why would scum have a strongman if there is no doctor' and I answered you that question based on what is provided to us information wise in this game, and counter claimed your argument with another question that makes absolute sense. I do not think you are scum for those reasons alone, I already broke down why i think you are scum in a nice list.

You now playing the angle that talking about the game often result into a mislynch is funny, since you brought it up initially to defend yourself, and you used that as an excuse to lynch ratchet too despite him being the only investigative role lol.

You see, the more me and you talk, the more I am convinced that you are scum, you are trying to find ways to dig yourself out of this graveyard I dug for you, but you fall deeper.

I will be taking your head as a reward Saber.

I am not trying to make sense of anything here, you the one who came at me and told me 'why would scum have a strongman if there is no doctor' and I answered you that question based on what is provided to us information wise in this game, and counter claimed your argument with another question that makes absolute sense. I do not think you are scum for those reasons alone, I already broke down why i think you are scum in a nice list.

You now playing the angle that talking about the game often result into a mislynch is funny, since you brought it up initially to defend yourself, and you used that as an excuse to lynch ratchet too despite him being the only investigative role lol.

You see, the more me and you talk, the more I am convinced that you are scum, you are trying to find ways to dig yourself out of this graveyard I dug for you, but you fall deeper.

I will be taking your head as a reward Saber.
Also, you ignored my answer until I pinged you about it, BECAUSE YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT!!! and got pressured to answer only when I called you out on it because you ignored it.

Damn, this town is really sleeping on the wheel huh?

anyways, just vote for saber pls I am willing to bet on my own house that he is scum here.

If we have 3 scums in this game then

After Saber I will look at York/Orca

and that should be game ._.

Charlie does not strike me as scum, last DP he could of easily just hammered. His frustration pings me more as townie here as well. Like I just do not see him as scum here. If I am wrong I am wrong.

Apollo is dark horse here and unless some fuckery happened where he is scum that happened to have an extra kill for the scum team, and his kill extra kill got redirected or bus driven and landed on luka. I find it really hard to get to him here ngl.

Apollo is dark horse here and unless some fuckery happened where he is scum that happened to have an extra kill for the scum team, and his kill extra kill got redirected or bus driven and landed on luka. I find it really hard to get to him here ngl.
Apollo is very likely to be townie, the townie redirecter was dead before Luka got capped, and if ultra bus drived luka here here, he would of casted some doubt on apollo the fact that he did not makes me more firm that apollo is just townie here as I initially assumed.

I think the scum after saber is York here not gonna hold you, she is the final scum.