Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1128: RPG

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
It could be him but I imagine Loki as either more of a prince character or a schemer and him looking younger than this giant. Though the two could be allies.
I was thinking about that. Like, how Big Mom wanted to kill Lola for skipping out, could Loki got some shit from his own family for the marriage arrangement falling apart?

Like how Judge didn't want to have one of his favorite children marry a Charlotte, would Elbaf's king waste one of his own favorites on marrying one of the "Evil Spirit"'s own?

Okay, the biggest question I have after this chapter? Is there some connection between our Skull-wearing Giant Dungeon Master and that Skull-wearing God's Knights Reaper? Because...they're both wearing skulls! Very similar types of skulls, even if they're not the same animal. Does the God's Knights Reaper believe he's some sort of "Sun God", too? And thinking about it, Boa Hancock's pet snake Salome always wore a skull on it's head, too. And our Giant Dungeon Master's pet raven Muginn ALSO has a skull on it's head, just like Salome. So, could there be some common thread between all these characters, even if it's mostly symbolic? Could it be related to Oar's Three Skulls and Blackbeard's Three Skull Jolly Roger? Dorry and Brogy's ship, the Great Eirik, also had a very similar skull on it. I don't know, I think there's a thread that needs to be followed, here. Something's going on with all of these skulls, I'm just not sure what, yet.

The people who called this not being regular Elbaf were right on the money. Although, the guy on the grasshopper was still two to three times the size of a normal human. So, maybe certain Giants just keep any half-breed Giants or other smaller people in these areas so they don't risk getting stepped on underfoot?

I don't know how much liberty the scans took with the translation, but the Giant Cat being named "Iskat" is kinda cute. As is the Strawhat's reaction to not wanting to get blamed for beating up all their "gods". Nami kinda feels bad for that poor "Needle God" she attacked.

I do like the color page. Robin looks so happy! And hey...Dragon! Foreshadow, perhaps? Hmm? Maybe?

The Strawhat's being freaked out by the two-way mirror is a fun moment. I guess the Giants have more advanced technology than they might let on? I mean, they do have giant sewing machines and the ability to make plastic toys, so it's not quite Viking-times here, anymore. The Giants must have factories, somewhere on the island.

The pet raven being named "Muginn" actually points to our Giant Dungeon Master potentially being some form of Odin. But, I feel like the pet snake Hyllmungandr could be a nod towards one of Loki's children Jormungandr. And I'm not sure about the mice. The closest mythological reference I can find for those are the Fylgja, which are a type of familiar or spirit animal or guardian spirit. But, even that's not a great match, since Fylgja can be any number of different animals.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fylgja

But, with the Sun Symbol on his shield, it's no wonder this guy is called the "Sun God".

And Luffy's already in his Nika form. So, I guess we'll see if anyone on Elbaf can sense that or not. If anyone would be more sensitive to Luffy's heartbeat's it's probably the Giants.

But, we also have the other elephant in the room. This chapter explains enough that we can't really say that most of the "errors" in the last chapter were done on purpose. This entire area being artificial explains a few things, like the Lego buildings, and the scale weirdness, and even Luffy's seemingly missing strawhat. But, it really doesn't explain Luffy shouting the wrong attack. Or the weapons on different character's backs changing from panel to panel. Or Nami's disappearing and reappearing bracelets or tattoos. A lot of the "weirdness" last chapter seem to be just art errors, not plot points. So, it seems like Oda or his assistants just screwed up a lot last chapter. Moreso than usual, which is a little worrying. Something is going on behind the scenes. I just hope Oda's health isn't the cause for it.

Last edited:
Okay, the biggest question I have after this chapter? Is there some connection between our Skull-wearing Giant Dungeon Master and that Skull-wearing God's Knights Reaper? Because...they're both wearing skulls! Very similar types of skulls, even if they're not the same animal. Does the God's Knights Reaper believe he's some sort of "Sun God", too? And thinking about it, Boa Hancock's pet snake Salome always wore a skull on it's head, too. And our Giant Dungeon Master's pet raven Muginn ALSO has a skull on it's head, just like Salome. So, could there be some common thread between all these characters, even if it's mostly symbolic? Could it be related to Oar's Three Skulls and Blackbeard's Three Skull Jolly Roger? Dorry and Brogy's ship, the Great Eirik, also had a very similar skull on it. I don't know, I think there's a thread that needs to be followed, here. Something's going on with all of these skulls, I'm just not sure what, yet.

The people who called this not being regular Elbaf were right on the money. Although, the guy on the grasshopper was still two to three times the size of a normal human. So, maybe certain Giants just keep any half-breed Giants or other smaller people in these areas so they don't risk getting stepped on underfoot?

I don't know how much liberty the scans took with the translation, but the Giant Cat being named "Iskat" is kinda cute. As is the Strawhat's reaction to not wanting to get blamed for beating up all their "gods". Nami kinda feels bad for that poor "Needle God" she attacked.

The Strawhat's being freaked out by the two-way mirror is a fun moment. I guess the Giants have more advanced technology than they might let on? I mean, they do have giant sewing machines and the ability to make plastic toys, so it's not quite Viking-times here, anymore. The Giants must have factories, somewhere on the island.

The pet raven being named "Muginn" actually points to our Giant Dungeon Master potentially being some form of Odin. But, I feel like the pet snake Hyllmungandr could be a nod towards one of Loki's children Jormungandr. And I'm not sure about the mice. The closest mythological reference I can find for those are the Fylgja, which are a type of familiar or spirit animal or guardian spirit. But, even that's not a great match, since Fylgja can be any number of different animals.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fylgja

But, with the Sun Symbol on his shield, it's no wonder this guy is called the "Sun God".

And Luffy's already in his Nika form. So, I guess we'll see if anyone on Elbaf can sense that or not. If anyone would be more sensitive to Luffy's heartbeat's it's probably the Giants.

But, we also have the other elephant in the room. This chapter explains enough that we can't really say that most of the "errors" in the last chapter were done on purpose. This entire area being artificial explains a few things, like the Lego buildings, and the scale weirdness, and even Luffy's seemingly missing strawhat. But, it really doesn't explain Luffy shouting the wrong attack. Or the weapons on different character's backs changing from panel to panel. Or Nami's disappearing and reappearing bracelets or tattoos. A lot of the "weirdness" last chapter seem to be just art errors, not plot points. So, it seems like Oda or his assistants just screwed up a lot last chapter. Moreso than usual, which is a little worrying. Something is going on behind the scenes. I just hope Oda's health isn't the cause for it.
Oda said he is just having fun now. The errors are probably due to them slacking off.

Okey, so let me explain.
The sun god is not a giant. The SW crew are under the power of a devil fruit. A one that makes people smaller, a Mini Mini No mi .
That's why they have the lego house and the animals having a Big(normal size).