[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
There's undoubtedly no place for corruption in the beta realm

What do you have to say about what I have pointed out about your activity? (don't mind the quote inside quote lol, you definitely have 4 mechanical posts out of your "supposed" 10)
Post automatically merged:

Perfect.

Tag me when you do so I can vote her also, I’ll try to check my phone while working.
Dodging the question once more Zara, why?

What do you have to say about what I have pointed out about your activity? (don't mind the quote inside quote lol, you definitely have 4 mechanical posts out of your "supposed" 10)

Dodging the question once more Zara, why?
What question specifically would you like answered? The what have I contributed to town one? Nobody had contributed anything on Day 1.

Reborn vs Sera feels like town vs town to me. Reborn is always a bulldog and is doing his usual scum hunting, and Sera is being a bit more engaging than he has been when he’s mafia.

Zara’s a little more confusing...still not sure why he turned on a dime and went from Final to Melon with absolutely no reason given. Rereading his posts now to see if anything else jumps out at me.
No reason given?

There was 10 posts about how beta omgussing people is what he does when hes town.

And ive quoted mel multiple times and made it clear i dont trust her even before voting beta.

Honestly I didn't even count how many posts I had posted yesterday accurately if I have to be transparent, but I felt to be fairly active overall, way more than most players. Definitely to have posted more than 4.

I have a life too, even bots sustain university exams, and I sorrowfully couldn't be posting like a machine my dear.

My activity rates are very varied game from game not to mention, it is not really a valid meta point. My meta is never easy to discern I have to say. It is entirely up to your skill.

Oh really!

I wanna see you try then.

Come at me whenever you are ready and I will ensure that you will be needing some therapy to recover. "Quote this and keep it"

And, on topic.

It's not baseless speculation. It sounds like that to you because you Never worked with al.

We have to start from somewhere and I picked that start. I even put my name in it.

You should blame me when I used that to push case against him. I didn't even used Gambit "no Lynch argument".

I threw shot in dark and sussed him for his lack of contribution.
But that the safest escape route to avoid the suspicion. It's like I am watching Death Note in your argument. Kira is that you? LOL. Putting your name in the list of potential goons won't help you clear out your name but even more drew the suspicion towards you. But I see where you're coming from.

Change Vote Lynch Zara

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Unvote @AL sama

@Zara You didn’t want a lynch on D1 at the beginning, but you then advocated for Final’s lynch and are now going after Melon. This scattershot approach seems really scummy in the wake of not wanting to lynch anyone. Skimming through your posts, you have yet to explain any of these decisions in a satisfactory way; you mentioned sussing Melon once before shifting focus to her, and you didn’t say why in any of your posts.

Vote Lynch Zara @AL sama

So then why you still got your vote on beta, mr fishy? :catsure:
because me, beta, and gambit have the most votes and its a tie

i dont want to die, and i was under the impression neither of them want to die either, hence my original suggestion to all go for you

unfortunately beta only acknowledges people who vote for him, something ill keep in mind for future games

which leaves gambit, who im waiting for to switch

unless youre asking why i dont swtich on my own? That’s silly, that would remove beta from the rng lynch and make my odds of getting lynch rise from 33.33% to 50%.

:catpole:

Zara, the reason I am placing my vote on you was because of your savage attempt to channel all the votes to our accuser and that's pretty scummy in general. I understand that he has his reason why he suspects me and albeit shallow like the waters falling down on the kitchen sink, he still has his reason. And I don't wanna repeat all over again to say that there are factors why I wasn't that participative yesterday. People don't care about these reasons for mine but it's true and I also don't care if they don't care. Demo, I won't be voting for him just because he voted for me, and I tried to analyze the situation because most of the time, true colors of people will come out before dusk and you just blatantly outed yourself by encouraging us to shift votes.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Honestly I didn't even count how many posts I had posted yesterday accurately if I have to be transparent, but I felt to be fairly active overall, way more than most players. Definitely to have posted more than 4.

I have a life too, even bots sustain university exams, and I sorrowfully couldn't be posting like a machine my dear.

My activity rates are very varied game from game not to mention, it is not really a valid meta point. My meta is never easy to discern I have to say. It is entirely up to your skill.
I have said I can't read your meta, so I'll ignore it for now.
If we are going to basic mafia hunting, and forgetting the 4 mechanical posts and early game posts, you still only had 2 posts out of all of the posts you wrote on your suspicion, which was on Zara.

unless youre asking why i dont swtich on my own? That’s silly, that would remove beta from the rng lynch and make my odds of getting lynch rise from 33.33% to 50%.
:catpole:
Ok I can't lie that's smart lmao

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Gambit well i think you could be scum. Just a hunch and it's based on some weird line of thought - how al will balance this game as a host?

Al don't like to assign all roles. He do rng but he handpicks one or two players.

So I think among you, me, tac,nat and fallen there must be at least one scum.

You are the most probable candidate in this regard.

Anyway, give me quick reads?
This is what I said about Gambit.

I could have kept it discreet and to myself but instead of doing that I openly stated a possibility because I have worked with al as a host. I placed five names and not one.

Using such tactic isn't good but it's not bad either because it gives reactions.

And, it's not Just that I specifically pin pointed gambit. I did with tac as well but I didn't raise any sus on tac. Did I?

I called him a probable candidate because he is most experienced. Key word here is "probable" . There was nothing definite.

I followed this by asking him to give his Reads (in above post itself)

He replied but didn't give any Reads.

It's not unnecessary.

It's making a point clear to you.

You are simply commenting and nothing else. Want me to quote what you said and did so far? It's basically nothing

Give me your reads
Now this is the post when I exactly raised sus on him. Look at the reason. I asked for his reads again.

And, he replied with over reaction and completely fixated at my tactic of al as if I struck some nerve.
Sure you can do that. However, as far as I remember you emerged from the shadow and asked me how many scums do I think we have and I answered mechanically as it's an open setup. If you were just planning to see a reaction from me then I don't see why asking that was the proper method. I barely interacted with the players here because I was playing another game at the same time and need to catch up with the activity as it's been 20 pages now.

By quoting what I have said so far, do you think that it will give clarify and strong arguments why you think I might be scum based on your tinfoil about Al's position in handpicking scum candidates. Sorry mate, but at that point in time, you have already shown your true colors to paint darkness on other players by endorsing fake facts in order to form a wagon.

It is as if that the moment a couple of players voted for me, you wouldn't even dare to try to vote because you have successfully made me suspicious.

To be honest, it's not Al's decision to handpick scum but it's how a player paint someone as scum. That's how we play it.

You are asking for my reads? Well, you are my prime suspect and this is not even an OMGUS but a lateral connection between what you have said so far and how you tried to deceive the village with your fallacy.

And,it was followed with him getting heated and throwing shades at me and neutral.

So when exactly I sussed him based on al?

You people Never used such tactics to fish reactions then it's not my fault.

@Seraphoenix now answer me. Why you so eager to defend gambit?

Do you know something which we don't?

Unvote @AL sama

@Zara You didn’t want a lynch on D1 at the beginning, but you then advocated for Final’s lynch and are now going after Melon. This scattershot approach seems really scummy in the wake of not wanting to lynch anyone. Skimming through your posts, you have yet to explain any of these decisions in a satisfactory way; you mentioned sussing Melon once before shifting focus to her, and you didn’t say why in any of your posts.

Vote Lynch Zara @AL sama
No offen but this is a dishonest summary of events. And a bit hypocritical.

I suggested a no lynch, multiple people explained why it’s a bad idea. Moved on to something else.

Found Beta only focusing on TAC weird due to TAC. Multiple people said it’s his playstyle. Moved on to something else.

When new information gets revealed, you adapt and move on. Not tunnel and obsess with them all game.

Which brings us to the hypocritical part, when I thought your comment about me and TAC was weird, and you explained yourself, and I found your explanation satisfactory and moved on, you didn’t accuse my approach of being scattershot then.

Also i did say why i sussed mel multiple times

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No offen but this is a dishonest summary of events. And a bit hypocritical.

I suggested a no lynch, multiple people explained why it’s a bad idea. Moved on to something else.

Found Beta only focusing on TAC weird due to TAC. Multiple people said it’s his playstyle. Moved on to something else.

When new information gets revealed, you adapt and move on. Not tunnel and obsess with them all game.

Which brings us to the hypocritical part, when I thought your comment about me and TAC was weird, and you explained yourself, and I found your explanation satisfactory and moved on, you didn’t accuse my approach of being scattershot then.
How is it dishonest? All of your posts have followed this through line - you were on about not lynching D1, then you were hard on Final, then suddenly shifted to Melon. You can paint it however you want, but that’s how it went. I’m on my phone and working so I’m not gonna quote every post, but I read them all and saw no consistency between your reads.

Also, telling people to pool votes together against a single person instead of letting players come to that conclusion by reading the thread feels extremely scummy, there’s a reason why people sus me for my mistake but are actively voting for you doing shit like that. You’re trying to turn public opinion against someone and have yet to explain WHY you find her worthy of being lynched.

Mostly a good town vs town. Reborn is fishing but has some obsessions this game and a harsh way of doing it and Gambit had low activity and didn't want to lynch quickly rose his tone.
But i just see two townies here.

and you ?
Gambit seemed like an angry townie. I'm suspending judgement on Reborn. I'll first see whether he gets anywhere with his questioning.
Oh really!

I wanna see you try then.

Come at me whenever you are ready and I will ensure that you will be needing some therapy to recover. "Quote this and keep it"
Therapy? :milaugh: I'll keep the quote for when you fall :myman:

And, on topic.

It's not baseless speculation. It sounds like that to you because you Never worked with al.

We have to start from somewhere and I picked that start. I even put my name in it.

You should blame me when I used that to push case against him. I didn't even used Gambit "no Lynch argument".

I threw shot in dark and sussed him for his lack of contribution.
It's baseless. Though at this point it's also pointless to argue about it over and over. We'll see when mafia is outed whether you have a point here.

This is what I said about Gambit.

I could have kept it discreet and to myself but instead of doing that I openly stated a possibility because I have worked with al as a host. I placed five names and not one.

Using such tactic isn't good but it's not bad either because it gives reactions.

And, it's not Just that I specifically pin pointed gambit. I did with tac as well but I didn't raise any sus on tac. Did I?

I called him a probable candidate because he is most experienced. Key word here is "probable" . There was nothing definite.

I followed this by asking him to give his Reads (in above post itself)

He replied but didn't give any Reads.

Now this is the post when I exactly raised sus on him. Look at the reason. I asked for his reads again.

And, he replied with over reaction and completely fixated at my tactic of al as if I struck some nerve.

And,it was followed with him getting heated and throwing shades at me and neutral.

So when exactly I sussed him based on al?

You people Never used such tactics to fish reactions then it's not my fault.

@Seraphoenix now answer me. Why you so eager to defend gambit?

Do you know something which we don't?
Fair enough but still I don't agree with the mentality of handpicking roles. You should never compare the game you hosted with Al before because this is a totally different one. Nonetheless, that's where you commence your play against me and I am conscious that you were only trying to get my reaction which I did. Was it on purpose? Perhaps not because this is the way I speak and this should not be considered as AI. I don't have meta and my play varies from one game to the other regardless of the role. If you think that I over-react maybe because I might have scrutinized your assumption of the mechanic. And yes, I somewhat suspect you for the reason I am guilty of - I don't like people accusing me in general when I haven't said anything yet and it will get to my nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.