[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I don’t sus her. I’m not going to vote someone who I even sus just to save myself.

With Mel, I actually did sus her so it was a win/win if I could kill her and save myself.

Not going to try it with Nat since I don’t have any reason to suspect her at the moment, that’s just playing against my wincon.
What's your thought about she still has a vote on Gambit even though Melontonin IIRC is her main sus.

It's not baseless but your ignorance to see how many different types of tactics can be deployed to get reactions.

I might be wrong and I won't deny this but it gives reactions and help build activities to have better read which isn't possible with a mildly passive gameplay you play.

Now, why you are defending gambit? Do you have some information that we don't?
It is baseless. Stop doubling down on reading the host. We are here to read players not the host.

Which is it? Are actually reading Al and know who is likely scum or are you pretending you do to get reactions? You are flip flopping around these two explanations.

Also this 'defending Gambit' thing is weak. You had a weak case and I called it out.

*I’m* one of the people who told you it was a bad idea, I’m not ignoring any of the responses you got...so you’re saying that my answer on that as well as word from others made you change your mind, but now you’re trying to paint me as dishonest. This is complete nonsense, man.

As far as the RNG thing, I actually agree that we should come to a consensus rather than let random chance decide. Again, the problem is that you are rallying people to vote for Melon specifically, not that anyone should unvote to avoid a RNG lynch. There’s a difference between wanting to avoid something and actively trying to teach a certain outcome.

This is the first time you’ve answered about Melon, but the fact that it’s based off of experience in past games is every bit as suspicious as everyone found me supporting Reborn early on. Beyond that, you’ve been super defensive without any real takes behind your reads, so I don’t see any reason to change my vote.
melon quoted you with my reasons before i replied to you so its impossible for my last post to be the first time i gave my reasons

as for the super defensive part, I get accused for ignoring if I dont reply and get accused if being super defensive if i do reply

we can agree to disagree on the rest, it doesnt matter at this point tbh since your mind is made up, have a good day

You really need to learn a lot.

Why are you defending Gambit so much?

The only way I see this happening is you know gambit is sure shot townie. Is this the case?
I don't know if I'd be flattered that someone is defending me but maybe because he has seen into me. LOL. I am bold, transparent, and gay. What you see is what you get.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It is baseless. Stop doubling down on reading the host. We are here to read players not the host.

Which is it? Are actually reading Al and know who is likely scum or are you pretending you do to get reactions? You are flip flopping around these two explanations.

Also this 'defending Gambit' thing is weak. You had a weak case and I called it out.
Go read my posts again because I don't think you are reading them well.

You wanna sus me come at me but let me tell you it will be you who would be falling flat on the surface like you always did against me

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
melon quoted you with my reasons before i replied to you so its impossible for my last post to be the first time i gave my reasons

as for the super defensive part, I get accused for ignoring if I dont reply and get accused if being super defensive if i do reply

we can agree to disagree on the rest, it doesnt matter at this point tbh since your mind is made up, have a good day
She responded minutes before you, so it’s not like this was available for hours before I said something. I’m not accusing you of ignoring me, I saw that play out with Final and I try not to chide people for being absent because we all have offline commitments and this game is a time suck even when you can focus on it. My suspicions on you are purely based on your gameplay, not your response time. None of this is personal, sorry if I’m getting too heated.

You really need to learn a lot.

Why are you defending Gambit so much?

The only way I see this happening is you know gambit is sure shot townie. Is this the case?
If you can't defend your position, admit it like a man. Learn humility, instead of deflecting. As far as I'm concerned reading the host is bad play.

Why are you still on Gambit's case when you have nothing?

Oh, a fan :blush: thank you
you're most welcome. :sweat:
arent you voting for her
yeah and she's a witch. don't be dragged with her nice attacks. you will end up in genjutsu.
If you can't defend your position, admit it like a man. Learn humility, instead of deflecting. As far as I'm concerned reading the host is bad play.

Pride is hurt when you gain nothing from the grave you yourself dug.

She responded minutes before you, so it’s not like this was available for hours before I said something. I’m not accusing you of ignoring me, I saw that play out with Final and I try not to chide people for being absent because we all have offline commitments and this game is a time suck even when you can focus on it. My suspicions on you are purely based on your gameplay, not your response time. None of this is personal, sorry if I’m getting too heated.
No worries, I apologize for what I said as wel.

The phase ends in 30 mins which is why I don’t see the point of continuing the conversation anymore. Let’s just enjoy this fun write up.

:catpole:

Go read my posts again because I don't think you are reading them well.

You wanna sus me come at me but let me tell you it will be you who would be falling flat on the surface like you always did against me
I seem to remember a game where I role blocked you and you could do nothing most of the game :seriously: So save the revisionist history for someone else

Empty threats as usual when you are in a corner

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Then it's your opinion and keep it to yourself instead of pushing onto me.

I will build reads on someone and it's me who will decide whether to keep sussing someone or not.

You wanna sus me for that then go ahead.

And,now if you are done then stop wasting my time.

@Natalija i kind of agree with others here. What you have to say on the matter
Post automatically merged:

I seem to remember a game where I role blocked you and you could do nothing most of the game :seriously: So save the revisionist history for someone else

Empty threats as usual when you are in a corner
That was closest you ever came to deal with me and justnto remind you that I still killed you and won that game. So better luck next time:gokulaugh:

Then it's your opinion and keep it to yourself instead of pushing onto me.

I will build reads on someone and it's me who will decide whether to keep sussing someone or not.

You wanna sus me for that then go ahead.

And,now if you are done then stop wasting my time.

@Natalija i kind of agree with others here. What you have to say on the matter
On which matter do you agree? Witchcraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.