[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
So when exactly I sussed him based on al?

You people Never used such tactics to fish reactions then it's not my fault.

@Seraphoenix now answer me. Why you so eager to defend gambit?

Do you know something which we don't?
Sera why do you think reborn is sussing Gambit because of al? You did not answer this question in the post below, when you quoted the post I just quoted above:
What kind of reaction were you expecting from the 'most experienced player"? :choppawhat:Is it a good strategy to try and get the 'most experienced player' to slip? How probable is it that they will slip?

He didn't give reads so what? It was early in the game and reads were damn near useless as most of the posts were fluff. Someone not giving you reads isn't some trump card. Especially when you demand reads like you are talking to your children.

While he got slightly heated, he gave clear explanations about his problems with your posts. You are talking like he just threw a tantrum and didn't deal with your points. It's a bit dishonest.

I am not 'eager'. I call it how I see it. You a bit rattled there Reborn? :wellwell:

Oky i have caught up, flashed through most posts tho.

Gambit insulting NW was bad gameplay, bt other than his reactions feels genuine, i dont think he is scum.

Nothing definite on Zara either. If i missed it, someone quote me back.

@Fallen Prince . Did you go through all my posts? My initial start yes was scummy, bt i think there are enough posts for you guys to town read me if you read em.

Tell me whom exactly you sus (in the order) and why
Gambit, Zara, Melon. I don’t want to repeat myself, if you read the thread - which I know you have - you’ll know. Contribution for the most part, also deduction similar to yours.

I changed my mind on Fallen because he was very useful, but not totally yet.
And I haven’t forgotten Yo or you, but one evil shinobi at a time. :catsure:

Then it's your opinion and keep it to yourself instead of pushing onto me.
Na I will tell you if I want to. I will also let other players know how bad that strategy is. You know nothing about how Al set this game up.
I will build reads on someone and it's me who will decide whether to keep sussing someone or not.
And I will call you out when it's bad. You won't shut me up.

You wanna sus me for that then go ahead.

And,now if you are done then stop wasting my time.
concession accepted.

That was closest you ever came to deal with me and justnto remind you that I still killed you and won that game. So better luck next time:gokulaugh:
What do you mean 'deal with you' ? Are we dueling every game? :kaidowhat:I was unaware lmao. I've won most of the games I've played, with minimal activity so idc.

Any more empty threats?:yearight:
Sera why do you think reborn is sussing Gambit because of al? You did not answer this question in the post below, when you quoted the post I just quoted above:
It was based on the post he quoted a page ago where he said Gambit is most likely scum based on a pool of players. He arrived at this pool of potential mafia based on his reading of Al, the host.

AL sama

Red Haired
Vote Lynch Finalbeta @AL sama
Vote lynch Cobra. @AL sama
Vote Lynch Cobra @AL sama
Vote Fallen Prince
Vote Lynch Finalbeta
Unvote
Vote Lynch Zara
@AL sama
vote lynch Gambit @AL sama
Vote Lynch Gambit @AL sama
vote lynch yo tan wa @AL sama
Vote Lynch Natalija @AL sama
Change Vote Lynch Zara
Vote Lynch Zara @AL sama
Unvote
Vote Lynch Natalja
vote count​

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don’t sus her. I’m not going to vote someone who I even sus just to save myself.

With Mel, I actually did sus her so it was a win/win if I could kill her and save myself.

Not going to try it with Nat since I don’t have any reason to suspect her at the moment, that’s just playing against my wincon.
I really wish we could claim, because that bit about your wincon is confusing to me...I know we had our thing out, but this worries me for some reason.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Last two hours and the most crucial ones got completely wasted on my part.

I hate this whenever it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.