[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Gambit seemed like an angry townie. I'm suspending judgement on Reborn. I'll first see whether he gets anywhere with his questioning.

Therapy? :milaugh: I'll keep the quote for when you fall :myman:

It's baseless. Though at this point it's also pointless to argue about it over and over. We'll see when mafia is outed whether you have a point here.
It's not baseless but your ignorance to see how many different types of tactics can be deployed to get reactions.

I might be wrong and I won't deny this but it gives reactions and help build activities to have better read which isn't possible with a mildly passive gameplay you play.

Now, why you are defending gambit? Do you have some information that we don't?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
How is it dishonest? All of your posts have followed this through line - you were on about not lynching D1, then you were hard on Final, then suddenly shifted to Melon. You can paint it however you want, but that’s how it went. I’m on my phone and working so I’m not gonna quote every post, but I read them all and saw no consistency between your reads.

Also, telling people to pool votes together against a single person instead of letting players come to that conclusion by reading the thread feels extremely scummy, there’s a reason why people sus me for my mistake but are actively voting for you doing shit like that. You’re trying to turn public opinion against someone and have yet to explain WHY you find her worthy of being lynched.
He think I'm playing differently than last game when I explained I'm following the same path as my D1 from last game. First day there is not much to go off of. Later there is plenty to work with. I prophesize I'll be just as scum hunty as last game's D2 and on :catsure:

How is it dishonest? All of your posts have followed this through line - you were on about not lynching D1, then you were hard on Final, then suddenly shifted to Melon. You can paint it however you want, but that’s how it went. I’m on my phone and working so I’m not gonna quote every post, but I read them all and saw no consistency between your reads.

Also, telling people to pool votes together against a single person instead of letting players come to that conclusion by reading the thread feels extremely scummy, there’s a reason why people sus me for my mistake but are actively voting for you doing shit like that. You’re trying to turn public opinion against someone and have yet to explain WHY you find her worthy of being lynched.
It’s dishonest because you’re ignoring the posts of people explaining why it’s a bad idea, which led to the changes, you phrase it like it happened randomly when what really happened is people quoted me explaining why it’s bad, and then I read their reasoning. For someone who kept insisting all phase long that their explanations should be read, it’s strange that you find the idea of me reading other peoples explanations to change my mind so strange...especially when you are aware I did the exact same with your earlier in the phase. That’s the dishonest and hypocritical part.

I don’t see how telling people on an RNG lynch that they should take steps to get off that lynch is particularly too scummy in all honesty, unless you think townies should let themselves die.

Also where is me not explaining why Mel is a good target coming from? I did in multiple
posts. I said last game how she was giving her reads without prompt and she was town and this game she was quiet and only gave reads when confronted.
Post automatically merged:

With you earlier in the phase *

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It’s dishonest because you’re ignoring the posts of people explaining why it’s a bad idea, which led to the changes, you phrase it like it happened randomly when what really happened is people quoted me explaining why it’s bad, and then I read their reasoning. For someone who kept insisting all phase long that their explanations should be read, it’s strange that you find the idea of me reading other peoples explanations to change my mind so strange...especially when you are aware I did the exact same with your earlier in the phase. That’s the dishonest and hypocritical part.

I don’t see how telling people on an RNG lynch that they should take steps to get off that lynch is particularly too scummy in all honesty, unless you think townies should let themselves die.

Also where is me not explaining why Mel is a good target coming from? I did in multiple
posts. I said last game how she was giving her reads without prompt and she was town and this game she was quiet and only gave reads when confronted.
*I’m* one of the people who told you it was a bad idea, I’m not ignoring any of the responses you got...so you’re saying that my answer on that as well as word from others made you change your mind, but now you’re trying to paint me as dishonest. This is complete nonsense, man.

As far as the RNG thing, I actually agree that we should come to a consensus rather than let random chance decide. Again, the problem is that you are rallying people to vote for Melon specifically, not that anyone should unvote to avoid a RNG lynch. There’s a difference between wanting to avoid something and actively trying to teach a certain outcome.

This is the first time you’ve answered about Melon, but the fact that it’s based off of experience in past games is every bit as suspicious as everyone found me supporting Reborn early on. Beyond that, you’ve been super defensive without any real takes behind your reads, so I don’t see any reason to change my vote.

Reborn

Fair enough but still I don't agree with the mentality of handpicking roles. You should never compare the game you hosted with Al before because this is a totally different one. Nonetheless, that's where you commence your play against me and I am conscious that you were only trying to get my reaction which I did. Was it on purpose? Perhaps not because this is the way I speak and this should not be considered as AI. I don't have meta and my play varies from one game to the other regardless of the role. If you think that I over-react maybe because I might have scrutinized your assumption of the mechanic. And yes, I somewhat suspect you for the reason I am guilty of - I don't like people accusing me in general when I haven't said anything yet and it will get to my nerves.
Yes al can change the way he do things or he might not change it.

This goes both ways. I need to start from somewhere and I did it from what I know about al.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with such tactics.

Also, your reaction isn't going down well with me.

Throwing shade and getting heated could be scum tactic as well to brand himself as angry townie.

You remain my sus

I want the cop to investigate you.

@Zara How about saving yourself by voting Natalija?
I don’t sus her. I’m not going to vote someone who I even sus just to save myself.

With Mel, I actually did sus her so it was a win/win if I could kill her and save myself.

Not going to try it with Nat since I don’t have any reason to suspect her at the moment, that’s just playing against my wincon.

This is what I said about Gambit.

I could have kept it discreet and to myself but instead of doing that I openly stated a possibility because I have worked with al as a host. I placed five names and not one.

Using such tactic isn't good but it's not bad either because it gives reactions.

And, it's not Just that I specifically pin pointed gambit. I did with tac as well but I didn't raise any sus on tac. Did I?

I called him a probable candidate because he is most experienced. Key word here is "probable" . There was nothing definite.
What kind of reaction were you expecting from the 'most experienced player"? :choppawhat:Is it a good strategy to try and get the 'most experienced player' to slip? How probable is it that they will slip?

I followed this by asking him to give his Reads (in above post itself)

He replied but didn't give any Reads.

Now this is the post when I exactly raised sus on him. Look at the reason. I asked for his reads again.
He didn't give reads so what? It was early in the game and reads were damn near useless as most of the posts were fluff. Someone not giving you reads isn't some trump card. Especially when you demand reads like you are talking to your children.

And, he replied with over reaction and completely fixated at my tactic of al as if I struck some nerve.

And,it was followed with him getting heated and throwing shades at me and neutral.
While he got slightly heated, he gave clear explanations about his problems with your posts. You are talking like he just threw a tantrum and didn't deal with your points. It's a bit dishonest.

So when exactly I sussed him based on al?

You people Never used such tactics to fish reactions then it's not my fault.

@Seraphoenix now answer me. Why you so eager to defend gambit?

Do you know something which we don't?
I am not 'eager'. I call it how I see it. You a bit rattled there Reborn? :wellwell:

Reborn

What kind of reaction were you expecting from the 'most experienced player"? :choppawhat:Is it a good strategy to try and get the 'most experienced player' to slip? How probable is it that they will slip?

He didn't give reads so what? It was early in the game and reads were damn near useless as most of the posts were fluff. Someone not giving you reads isn't some trump card. Especially when you demand reads like you are talking to your children.

While he got slightly heated, he gave clear explanations about his problems with your posts. You are talking like he just threw a tantrum and didn't deal with your points. It's a bit dishonest.

I am not 'eager'. I call it how I see it. You a bit rattled there Reborn? :wellwell:
You really need to learn a lot.

Why are you defending Gambit so much?

The only way I see this happening is you know gambit is sure shot townie. Is this the case?

Yes al can change the way he do things or he might not change it.

This goes both ways. I need to start from somewhere and I did it from what I know about al.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with such tactics.

Also, your reaction isn't going down well with me.

Throwing shade and getting heated could be scum tactic as well to brand himself as angry townie.

You remain my sus

I want the cop to investigate you.
You have already established that I am sus in your eyes and I feel that no matter what I do, it's not gonna change. Don't worry the honor is mine. And with regards to the cop invest, let them waste their chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.