Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
I don't think there is a single soul who guessed this correctly it can't even be considered a hint it's Ledon being clown
Someone needs to free the fandom from this fraud :endthis:
Ironically Tekking "predicted" it just before the spoilers came out, I mean it was possible to guess it but the odds are so damn low and him and his fanbase are exactly the overly obsessive, meticulous and thus passionate types I refer to, so its plausible that they did figure it out and discover that it was Road genuinely, without access to/knowing the spoilers, but I'm still skeptical about it too.

God I miss the Korean leaker, Eten, SecretSauce, PepitoChicken etc. I'll never stop laughing at the last time Pepito posted raws, Oda posted an authors message for the chapter immediately after that, with talking about enjoying a roast chicken salad LMAO!

:shocked::nicagesmile::nikalaugh::lulz:

Would you believe my if I told you my dumbbell preacher curl and shoulder dumbbell press are higher than my flat dumbell press. I no longer do flat dumbbell press though.
That's crazy lmao

How much do you dumbbell preacher curl?

My Shoulder Dumbell Press was at some point higher than Flat Dumbell Press too, I used to do 75 Pounds each side.

I only started seeing real improvement in my chest after switching from flat bench to incline, alongside some dumbbell flys, but it will forever remain weaker than my shoulders, my body composition is this way
Lately I’ve been incorporating dips
DIPS ARE ONE OF THE BEST UPPER BODY WORKOUTS EVER

But bro you gotta monitor your form as well. Incline Press targets upper chest which makes your chest appear full but Flat Bench Press hits all areas, especially middle one. And I think chest fly Machine is better than doing dumbell flies.

Status
Not open for further replies.