Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy’s basic hardening doesn’t keep his rubber properties same way kata’s basic hardening doesn’t keep his sticky properties

It might be the case for Luffy, hard to say, but Katakuri's Mochi retained stickiness even without the flame haki, and honestly, in that page you posted, the parts that are sticking to Luffy are the parts not coated in haki funnily enough.

Regardless, it doesn't really change what I originally said, Luffy's fruit has always behaved weirdly, it doesn't mean he's using some new kind of unexplained haki that allows him to retain rubberness.

Better apologize sentibottom
Oda showed g4 partial shit
Not my bad u are dumb as a rock

Now apologize :DanySquint:
I think whoever said your eyes are okay needs to apologise to you. Your doc clearly lied to you.
Lil bro L57NegativeIQ exposed himself to be blind to the forum to get a "gotcha" moment out of this. Imagine the embarrassment bruh. :suresure:

I think whoever said your eyes are okay needs to apologise to you. Your doc clearly lied to you.
Lil bro L57NegativeIQ exposed himself to be blind to the forum to get a "gotcha" moment out of this. Imagine the embarrassment bruh. :suresure:
Now look at this clown,oda shows goofy can do partial transformation. Calls it g4 for the attack vs cat and he s still thinking its not g4
Damn at this point its sad ,cant cure dumb people
Sentibottom

Status
Not open for further replies.