Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin became able to casually use gigante fleur like nothing

Sanji using ifrit as easily as diable jambe

Luffy able to use g4 in base

Base zoro even weaker than he was in onigashima or fishman island for some reason

:crazwhat:
This chapter tells me
Zoro indeed used KOH against Lucci.
Sanji and Luffy been spamming their new poweruos casually. Even G4 is now used partially by Luffy

His fans just can't accept it that Zoro used KOh since we saw visuals of it
Even the named attack he did on Lucci was KoH attack !

Honestly this chapter doesn't disprove that the Elephant gun in the last chapter was actual G4 move
Like bruh the main reason people didn't think it was G4 was because it was just a partial transformation when all the previous G4 uses were full transformation
And now here we are, with Luffy once again uses a "partial transformation" G4. So unless Oda made the same mistakes twice
So this just proves it even more imo

The fact Sanji is now using Ifrit so casually makes me think he’s getting some sort of power up in this arc or next.
Potentially CoC.

Wonder if the eyebrow not switching was another error because this is the first time he hasnt done it.
sanjino got diable in ennies lobby. And was spamming it like this in the subsequent arcs...

The next time he got a power up was in Wano lol

So don't get yall's hopes up

@L57

Lil bro, get your bitchass up here so I can clown on you effectively. All that arrogant cheap shittalk going for naught. :suresure:
@L57

OKAY, a quick eye check!

Can you spot the difference between this and that picture:

Vs

As if I wasn't telling you since the beginning that the previous move was just G3 but you didn't want to listen because you were so clouded by your agenda shitposting. Now take your L instead of acting like a dumbass embarrassing clown.
Ngl this is sad
Oda says its g4 :kobeha::kobeha:
Oda shows luffy can use partial this ch
But some dumb clown from wg thinks its g3
0 iq,illiterate thats you sentibottom

This chapter tells me
Zoro indeed used KOH against Lucci.
Sanji and Luffy been spamming their new poweruos casually. Even G4 is now used partially by Luffy

His fans just can't accept it that Zoro used KOh since we saw visuals of it
Even the named attack he did on Lucci was KoH attack !
I personally just think it’s dumb to believe zoro is the only guy to leave onigashima weaker lol

Like besides luffy, sanji, robin, kid, and laws obvious growth by being able to casually use forms that were previously extremely exhausting even usopp and franky are a lot stronger

• Franky went from strong right -> to strong impact right (egghead)
  • Usopp went from green star: skull bomb grass to -> secret technique green star: skull bomb grass (this chapter)
But I’m somehow supposed to believe only zoro hasn’t grown stronger at all and would still get tossed around by king
:sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.