Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the same thing at all

Ben portrayal is far closer to his captain than the other RH

While the other Yonko are in the same area of power

I can agree with the match up thing but I also think BB will either PU against Shanks or is hiding is true might

the man at his peak will be a menace

Shiryu will maybe be a match up merchant but in the end of the day he will prove a very difficult fight (and likely a new PU) for a Zoro who can now high diff King
Yeah because he is
Shanks being the weakest emperor and while having the strongest commanders makes them the closest
The emperors are in the same realm of power but so are the top commanders

Yeah when it comes to teach specifically yeah he has room to grow. Honestly unpopular opinion but I lowkey think shanks does to and ends up replacing his arm. Personally I think luffy surpassing shanks at his full potential would be dope but that’s just a theory head canon whatever you want to call it

Yeah while shiryu might not be much stronger than king he’s going to push zoro to grow alot stronger

@Salah WG do you think Road is being used by Oda as a micro version of the Elbaf God of Fate of your theories, the one who's been helping Luffy from afar and the one who might also be the origin of Dragon's "wind"?
Indeed, i believe any Author before They wanna introduce something that Impactful, They must first insert the idea in their Reader's Minds, prepare you for it, just look at these first Three Chapters, They had very simple explanation but a lot of Ideas were suggested

What if We were turned into Giants?
RPG? (Role-Playing Game)
Nami's Intentional Lightning Attack is seen as a Natural Disaster in a Story?
Is this an Illusion? Are We Dreaming?
My Room/Temple?
Pretending to be a God
... etc

Oda did this before you know,
First Arc Blackbeard was mentioned, He made Sanji say "Do you know about People who don't Sleep?",
Not just that, He went even further and Introduced us to Chessmarimo, Two Characters as if They are One (Famous Theory of BB being Three),
First Arc Kaidou was Introduced, Oda first showed us Bobby Funk who had an Unusual Naturally Durable Body,
... etc

Dorry & Brogy already confirmed in Little Garden that They believe their Ruler decides their Fate, so Road is clearly a Mini-Version of a major upcoming revelation, especially when Oda added those Snake & Crow who are Mini-Version of the real deal.

Also look at what SHs did, Oda didn't make them try to leave from the Front Door or just face Road in his Room, after They crossed the road & reached "Temple" of Sun God that People warned about, They decided to go back in & make a second Journey & leave from other side

This reminds us of Roger's Journey, who crossed entire Grand Line to find Lodestar Island & then decided to go back & make a Second Journey to find Laugh Tale, a Place that no one would realize exists on their own unless They actually made it to Lodestar first

Oda even called this Adventure In Land of Mystery, not Land of Giants, a Name that applies on entire OPVerse, not just Island of Giants, so these first Chapters aren't just a Teaser for Giants Story, it's a Teaser for entire World & it's Mysteries

Blackbeard Pirates are only ones who keep confirming over & over again that everything is Fated, They don't actually decide their own Story, go check their Dialogues, mostly in Pre-TS, They strongly believe in Higher Power (So does Dragon & Mihawk)

Nah, Oda was purposefully vague, he didn't really say anything definitive

This isn't even the first time that he's blatantly using the Exoskeleton with normal eyebrows either
It was pretty definitive. Oda specifically said all of their eyebrows are because of the lineage factor transformation.

And this panel was before the exoskeleton fully manifested once it did his eyebrow changed

copium

all of that damage can be summed up with more ifrit combos
once sanji lands a hit on queen , he basically won the fight

queen cant even touch him , its a low diff
Eh I think you’re underestimating just how much of a dumbass he and even king was in onigashima

Like king vs queen isn’t a low diff so I very much doubt sanji can manage that

Whitebeard and kaido were recognized as the strongest pirates Shanks wasn’t

The gap isn’t huge but as he is now no he isn’t
Geriatric wb so clearly wasn't the wsm lol

And kaido's recognitions all comes from "people say".

Because shanks isn't as violent as kaido. Remember when kidd had better bounty than goofy? Same logic with kaido and shanks.

And Kaido himself putting shanks in his top 5 along with legend and lolden is clear portrayal for Shanks>kaido

Geriatric wb so clearly wasn't the wsm lol

And kaido's recognitions all comes from "people say".

Because shanks isn't as violent as kaido. Remember when kidd had better bounty than goofy? Same logic with kaido and shanks.

And Kaido himself putting shanks in his top 5 along with legend and lolden is clear portrayal for Shanks>kaido
I’m not referring to their strongest man or creature titles cause imo that can be argued to being based on their fruits. I’m talking about them being referred to as the strongest pirate

Yeah whitebeard at marineford wasn’t the strongest but after he died kaido was recognized as the strongest not shanks

Oden arguably wasn’t stronger than kaido. So no kaido thinking of him doesn’t make him stronger than him

Indeed, i believe any Author before They wanna introduce something that Impactful, They must first insert the idea in their Reader's Minds, prepare you for it, just look at these first Three Chapters, They had very simple explanation but a lot of Ideas were suggested

What if We were turned into Giants?
RPG? (Role-Playing Game)
Nami's Intentional Lightning Attack is seen as a Natural Disaster in a Story?
Is this an Illusion? Are We Dreaming?
My Room/Temple?
Pretending to be a God
... etc

Oda did this before you know,
First Arc Blackbeard was mentioned, He made Sanji say "Do you know about People who don't Sleep?",
Not just that, He went even further and Introduced us to Chessmarimo, Two Characters as if They are One (Famous Theory of BB being Three),
First Arc Kaidou was Introduced, Oda first showed us Bobby Funk who had an Unusual Naturally Durable Body,
... etc

Dorry & Brogy already confirmed in Little Garden that They believe their Ruler decides their Fate, so Road is clearly a Mini-Version of a major upcoming revelation, especially when Oda added those Snake & Crow who are Mini-Version of the real deal.

Also look at what SHs did, Oda didn't make them try to leave from the Front Door or just face Road in his Room, after They crossed the road & reached "Temple" of Sun God that People warned about, They decided to go back in & make a second Journey & leave from other side

This reminds us of Roger's Journey, who crossed entire Grand Line to find Lodestar Island & then decided to go back & make a Second Journey to find Laugh Tale, a Place that no one would realize exists on their own unless They actually made it to Lodestar first

Oda even called this Adventure In Land of Mystery, not Land of Giants, a Name that applies on entire OPVerse, not just Island of Giants, so these first Chapters aren't just a Teaser for Giants Story, it's a Teaser for entire World & it's Mysteries

Blackbeard Pirates are only ones who keep confirming over & over again that everything is Fated, They don't actually decide their own Story, go check their Dialogues, mostly in Pre-TS, They strongly believe in Higher Power (So does Dragon & Mihawk)
I AM ready for this peak last saga :lumazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.