Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1129 - LIVING DOLLS

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Usopp has been lowkey getting clowned by oda in the recent chapters.

First goofy comments that usopp should have beaten the cat, and now his skull grass only breaks the mirror and not the wall.

Hopefully it's all a buildup for something...

If this doesn't go anywhere and usopp doesn't get some massive development and power increase, i suggest you usopp fans fly to japan and jump oda.
Pretty sure it's done on purpose, Luff never berates a crewmate for failing to beat someone.
I still don't expect Usopp to get super strong, but improving his COO should be the bare minimum. He has it since Dressrosa yet one would forget he does considering how irrelevant it has been to him

Pretty sure it's done on purpose, Luff never berates a crewmate for failing to beat someone.
I still don't expect Usopp to get super strong, but improving his COO should be the bare minimum. He has it since Dressrosa yet one would forget he does considering how irrelevant it has been to him
He will have new weapons for his kabuto as well, maybe new plants from elbaf

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.61056/page-118#post-5705917

@Salah WG

Been reading thru your posts and I've been finding some of them quite fascinating. The God of Elbaf/Fate one specifically. Now, I have no faith in Oda to implement your idea too well, considering both this bare minimum Fake Sun God subplot and over all the shitstorm that was Egghead, thematically and pacewise, BUT
It would be quite the stimulating direction to take the story if (and correct me if I got your general idea wrong)

we're introduced to an actual God who can manipulate fate, weather, and entire events from afar
the very same one who saved Luffy at Loguetown
who sent him into the whirlpool that started the story
who allowed Luffy to even enter Wano in the first place

the God whom Dragon is a priest/right hand man of

the very same God who created the One Piece world, which itself is an illusion/dream, created via haki, and whose world's "toys" are DFs, an invention that doesn't exist outside this world, into the "real" reality, where, as mentioned, only haki is real

and if, after finding OP and defeating Imu, Luffy will have to confront this Fate God to truly, once and for all, be free

What I wondered was, within the cosmology of OP, with aliens, winged people, forgotten tribes, men and fishmen and wierdly limbed men, where do you place this God of Fate? Do you believe him to be a human, from a reality where only humans exist, with all the different races being an invention for his dream? Or is he some sort of extraterrestrial entity who, upon coming to the OP world, decided to rewrite its history and population and has since kept it in a narrative chockhold, treating it like Road does his little doll house, wanting to see what people can make of it so he's less bored?

Is this God just a child, an analogue of Sugar, who manipulates others for his own infantile needs?
Or is he Oda himself, the ultimum self-insert, to be revealed once we reach Laughtale and see that the "OP" is just a comic book detailing Nika's shenanigans, which in turn inspired Joy Boy, which inspired Luffy, which should inspire us?
Thank you, i appreciate that.
I also have no idea how Oda gonna execute these Ideas and i keep my expectations to a minimum, i enjoy One Piece as a World, but how Oda presents his Ideas to us is not consistent nor i believe is predictable, the guy just enjoys drawing, that's all

What you just addressed right now is something i've been thinking about a lot, i actually even said before that i refrain from sharing my "Real" actual Full Theory that i believe in until i see this Figure, because there are so many options, and i previously thought He would appear at End of Egghead, but i was wrong

Technically i did expect Egghead Incident to be witnessed by everyone, hence why i thought it's Perfect Moment to show this Big Boss, but i didn't predict that Oda wd instead do that through a Worldwide Broadcast.

For starters, We must understand what it means to be Final Villain, for example, most Fans believe that those who appeared in Double Spread at End of Egghead represent Contenders for One Piece & FV is One of them (Such as BB or Imu or Shadow Guy), but that's not the correct definition of Final Villain

Final Villain isn't a Contender for One Piece, He is the guy that you can't use One Piece as long as He is Alive or at least his Power is still Active.
So He doesn't fear anyone, He doesn't try to prevent People from finding One Piece, nor does He compete with them on finding it, unlike WG who represent Biggest Obstacle to it.

I think you understand the idea pretty well, He is basically exactly like Moria, with One Piece being like Sunlight.
Actually, Roger literally said it in Chapter 1, Oda didn't even try to hide it

Roger is Pirate King because He reached where no one did before, meaning everything else is considered "Already Discovered", except for that missing piece, hence why it's called "One Piece", it's like a Puzzle that it's missing a single piece

In other words, People have access to their entire World except "One Piece".
But then Roger says "Everything this World has to Offer is there (referring to the Treasure)"
So He is confirming to everyone that it makes more sense to say the opposite, it's One Piece that is missing their World,
It's like He was telling them "You're the ones who are Lost, not One Piece Treasure"

Just like Sunlight in Thriller Bark Arc, it's not the Sun that is missing, it's Thriller Bark Victims who are prevented from being part of it's Light Reach. This suggest that OP World could have been taken from somewhere else & made to seem like a Planet, just like Thriller Bark is a Ship that's actually an Island taken from West Blue

This would mean that Final Villain is not from this World/Planet but that doesn't make him an Alien, simply an Outsider just like most other Villains, and if OP World isn't a Planet, then what is it? It's a Kingdom, just like Clover said, Ancient Kingdom covered the "Entire World", in other words, Ancient Kingdom isn't a Place within this World, OP World IS Ancient Kingdom, that's why it's Name is Hidden

Luffy becoming Pirate King & Defeating this Villain, means He becomes New Captain/King of this World Ship, with his Jolly Roger becoming it's Flag, just like Sakura Kingdom, basically a Kingdom of Pirates

Literally Zou tease this Plot Twist, so does Baratie or Thriller Bark or Onigashima or Wano or Drum Island or Skypiea or Laboon ... etc
It's basically Mega Version of Shandia Story, and Laugh Tale Island is it's Golden City

World Government are like Skypieans, that's why their Names are based on Stars & Celestial Beings, because They are like Rulers of this Space Sea while this Planet is like their Jaya that They took control of because of it's Treasures (Which indicates that Space where this Planet exists is also another Kingdom, i will talk about that another time)

As for those who oppose World Government, They are OG People of Ancient Kingdom (Equivalent of Shandians).
But actual Villain is Equivalent of Birkan (Like Enel) who rules at the Top of this Space Sea.
He should be a Human just like Celestial Dragons and AK People

Last edited:
Thank you, i appreciate that.
I also have no idea how Oda gonna execute these Ideas and i keep my expectations to a minimum, i enjoy One Piece as a World, but how Oda presents his Ideas to us is not consistent nor i believe is predictable, the guy just enjoys drawing, that's all

What you just addressed right now is something i've been thinking about a lot, i actually even said before that i refrain from sharing my "Real" actual Full Theory that i believe in until i see this Figure, because there are so many options, and i previously thought He would appear at End of Egghead, but i was wrong

Technically i did expect Egghead Incident to be witnessed by everyone, hence why i thought it's Perfect Moment to show this Big Boss, but i didn't predict that Oda wd instead do that through a Worldwide Broadcast.

For starters, We must understand what it means to be Final Villain, for example, most Fans believe that those who appeared in Double Spread at End of Egghead represent Contenders for One Piece & FV is One of them (Such as BB or Imu or Shadow Guy), but that's not the correct definition of Final Villain

Final Villain isn't a Contender for One Piece, He is the guy that you can't use One Piece as long as He is Alive or at least his Power is still Active.
So He doesn't fear anyone, He doesn't try to prevent People from finding One Piece, nor does He compete with them on finding it, unlike WG who represent Biggest Obstacle to it.

I think you understand the idea pretty well, He is basically exactly like Moria, with One Piece being like Sunlight.
Actually, Roger literally said it in Chapter 1, Oda didn't even try to hide it

Roger is Pirate King because He reached where no one did before, meaning everything else is considered "Already Discovered", except for that missing piece, hence why it's called "One Piece", it's like a Puzzle that it's missing a single piece

In other words, People have access to their entire World except "One Piece".
But then Roger says "Everything this World has to Offer is there (referring to the Treasure)"
So He is confirming to everyone that it makes more sense to say the opposite, it's One Piece that is missing their World,
It's like He was telling them "You're the ones who are Lost, not One Piece Treasure"

Just like Sunlight in Thriller Bark Arc, it's not the Sun that is missing, it's Thriller Bark Victims who are prevented from being part of it's Light Reach. This suggest that OP World could have been taken from somewhere else & made to seem like a Planet, just like Thriller Bark is a Ship that's actually an Island taken from West Blue

This would mean that Final Villain is not from this World/Planet but that doesn't make him an Alien, simply an Outsider just like most other Villains, and if OP World isn't a Planet, then what is it? It's a Kingdom, just like Clover said, Ancient Kingdom covered the "Entire World", in other words, Ancient Kingdom isn't a Place within this World, OP World IS Ancient Kingdom, that's why it's Name is Hidden

Luffy becoming Pirate King & Defeating this Villain, means He becomes New Captain/King of this World Ship, with his Jolly Roger becoming it's Flag, just like Sakura Kingdom, basically a Kingdom of Pirates

Literally Zou tease this Plot Twist, so does Baratie or Thriller Bark or Onigashima or Wano or Drum Island or Skypiea or Laboon ... etc
It's basically Mega Version of Shandia Story, and Laugh Tale Island is it's Golden City

World Government are Skypieans, that's why their Names are based on Stars & Celestial Beings, because They are like Rulers of this Space Sea while this Planet is like their Jaya that They took control of because of it's Treasures (Which indicates that Space where this Planet exists is also another Kingdom, i will talk about that another time)

As for those who oppose World Government, They are OG People of Ancient Kingdom (Equivalent of Shandians).
But actual Villain is Equivalent of Birkan (Like Enel) who rules at the Top of this Space Sea.
He should be a Human just like Celestial Dragons and AK People
Very fascinating.
Even if this doesn't happen, I do thank you for the breath of fresh air you're bringing to the OP discourse.

I just wish OP were a bit more cerebral, like HxH. Oda has had 20 years to be goofy and simplistic; his readers grew up alongside the story. He should've gone the Harry Potter route and made each subsequent arc more mature and complex.

Very fascinating.
Even if this doesn't happen, I do thank you for the breath of fresh air you're bringing to the OP discourse.

I just wish OP were a bit more cerebral, like HxH. Oda has had 20 years to be goofy and simplistic; his readers grew up alongside the story. He should've gone the Harry Potter route and made each subsequent arc more mature and complex.
Thanks again, and that definitely sums up what's going on with One Piece, totally agree with you,
It's always targeted for same kind of Audience, it's not meant to take into account the growth of OG Fan Base

I don't mind if any of my theories end up wrong, the only thing i appreciate is that One Piece is a World where all these Possibilities are on the menu and open for discussion, all the ingredients we love are there, but Oda is an Inconsistent Cook

Usopp has been lowkey getting clowned by oda in the recent chapters.

First goofy comments that usopp should have beaten the cat, and now his skull grass only breaks the mirror and not the wall.

Hopefully it's all a buildup for something...

If this doesn't go anywhere and usopp doesn't get some massive development and power increase, i suggest you usopp fans fly to japan and jump oda.
All of the SHs have been one-dimensional caricatures of themselves for a while now.

Pre-skip they actually had personality, but look at them now:

Chopper has been reduced to a mere crying kawaii mascot, which Oda himself even admitted.

Usopp has been reduced to a scared coward and offers nothing else.

Nami has been reduced to a mere fanservice girl.

Sanji has been reduced to a perverted creep.

I could go on forever.

Pre-skip they were all way more realistic and you could relate to them. Now they are basically just reduced to one significant character trait that Oda hammers in every single time he draws them.

To me it looks like he’s breaking the wall that everyone will use to escape. But you right that no comment was made about the enslaved people
I think we already in Elbaf.
Post automatically merged:

All of the SHs have been one-dimensional caricatures of themselves for a while now.

Pre-skip they actually had personality, but look at them now:

Chopper has been reduced to a mere crying kawaii mascot, which Oda himself even admitted.

Usopp has been reduced to a scared coward and offers nothing else.

Nami has been reduced to a mere fanservice girl.

Sanji has been reduced to a perverted creep.

I could go on forever.

Pre-skip they were all way more realistic and you could relate to them. Now they are basically just reduced to one significant character trait that Oda hammers in every single time he draws them.
Indeed.

As always, Nami might have great AP, but her durability and stamina is just human.

She is still fodder.

And wow, Luffy using Kong Gun without using Bound Man.