people who enjoy One Piece, should really disengange from the fandom tbh

best way for them to keep enjoying it
Well said. Doesnt matter if this forum or somewhere else. A lot of people will result in a toxic community. Im just here for spoilers and sometimes some theories. If im in the mood im talking with some people in waiting room, but only if i can handle toxic people atm. If not, i ignore them. Changed many things that i can enjoy them

Well said. Doesnt matter if this forum or somewhere else. A lot of people will result in a toxic community. Im just here for spoilers and sometimes some theories. If im in the mood im talking with some people in waiting room, but only if i can handle toxic people atm. If not, i ignore them. Changed many things that i can enjoy them
fandoms mess up people's reception of the story in a large scale

i've seen it happen quite a few times already

Naruto
Bleach
Attack on Titan
Demon Slayer
My Hero Academia
Jujutsu Kaisen

all these fandoms turned their back on the story for the final arc, trashed it left and right, focused completely on the bad things and forgot about the good

given a few years after, many people will come around and say "yeah, it's really not that bad, the outrage of the fandom at the time clouded my judgement"

i can 100% be sure, that once the anime adapts the final 50 chapters of JJK, people are gonna call it peak

just look at Bleach right now

and i also think One Piece is entering that stage

after the timeskip, some people already started turning on One Piece

then Whole Cake happened, and more people

Wano too, more people

and now in Egghead too, some people

the negatives and outrage are pilling up, shit like Piratefolk gaining more users slowly

i've seen it happen so many times already, i'm sure it's gonna happen again with One Piece