Watched Blue Eye Samurai and learned a Naginata is merely an elongated sword

It's WhitebeOVER

:pepebusi:
It's basic Common sense.
Spears are meant for piercing , Stabbing not Cutting.
Naginata is curved Blade , giving it Sword like feature.
It's good choice for whitebeard. I don't wanna see a big ass sword on that guy hands.
Mihawk Yoru is itself 2m long.

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
People already bringing up the cover of chapter 76 as a foreshadowing. Owl on the Yggdrasil Tree? The chapter was titled "sleep".

:sus:

PTSD from Road's Cover of chapter 898 "I will return" already in full circle. Everyone tries to find something in random covers now.

:chopoff:

The chapter title "sleep" an owl, and sitting on a tree, fits the current events very well though, ill give them that. (If we have an actual Owl in the chapter).

:sanmoji:
I didn't get to respond before but remember this post you replied to me with earlier ofc?:

That would be so cool to see the Giant Yggdrasil Tree in all its Glory. Given how exactly 1000 chapters ago, Little Garden ended and The Drum Island Arc began. And we had a similar sight during that arc. A beautiful Tree. (Although it wasn't a real tree).

:smoothy:

:pepebusi::beanmean:

I should have submitted this for that "better moments/panels than nothing happened" thread on here recently, one of the BEST panels of One Piece right here and part of the REASON I constantly DRUM ON why Pre TS IS FAR better than Post TS regardless! But I digress lol.

Fuck man, Choppers storyline and arc are so FUCKING GOOD!

Hiriluk what a man/doctor/father you were....What a legend and legacy...

:mrgo::peperain::perocry::pepecry::pepecry::pepecry::feelscryingman::feelscryingman::feelscryingman::pepehands::pepehands::pepehands:

Thats an AMAZING spot about chapter 76 too, I recognise that one too! You've definitely got some owl-like observation LOL!

:BigW::kata::shocking::milaugh::steef::funky::finally:

Any theories as to how Law will get his crew back?
Imo next island is the Burned Scar Man and completing Law's arc, similar to how Elbaf might do this with Kid and BM (i.e. become a Luffy ally truly). Law reacted funny with the BSM in a way Kid didnt, so Im a willing to bet that:

- Elbaf ties up Kid, the SHF plots and maybe BM.
- Next Island is the 4th RP, Law and completing any extraneous Supernova plotlines (Urouge if not in Elbaf)

Then we move onto Lodestar/LT for the Yonko/Marine conflicts.

Edit: Law's crew probably just finds him on that Island ready to ally with Luffy.

Thanks, but I can't accept the W from you. I wasn't the one who found this.

It was someone on redons twitter comments who brought this up. I was just surprised how quick some fans are, immediately finding or remembering a cover that has an owl in it from 2 decades ago. That's some hardcore dedication.

I also like to look at random covers and try to find meaning in them sometimes, but not like this. And we have yet to see if this is true.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't get to respond before but remember this post you replied to me with earlier ofc?:

:pepebusi::beanmean:

I should have submitted this for that "better moments/panels than nothing happened" thread on here recently, one of the BEST panels of One Piece right here and part of the REASON I constantly DRUM ON why Pre TS IS FAR better than Post TS regardless! But I digress lol.

Fuck man, Choppers storyline and arc are so FUCKING GOOD!

Hiriluk what a man/doctor/father you were....What a legend and legacy...

:mrgo::peperain::perocry::pepecry::pepecry::pepecry::feelscryingman::feelscryingman::feelscryingman::pepehands::pepehands::pepehands:

Thats an AMAZING spot about chapter 76 too, I recognise that one too! You've definitely got some owl-like observation LOL!

:BigW::kata::shocking::milaugh::steef::funky::finally:
Mad respect that you remember that Cover

:kata:

And I agree with you, Dr. Hiruluk still a legend to me. It was so funny to me when they found an actor for the live action series that is named Harelik what are the odds? Sounding too similar, the world is small.

Hope they don't butcher these scenes in OPLA season 2.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Added the original meme for context btw^

Interesting, I agree with a lot of what you said here, but definitely would prefer if Law/Kidd go their own ways, at least at this point of the story. Regardless, will be interesting to see what BB and Law end up doing.
Aye I dont mind either way, imo they will teamup with Luffy at EOS vs the WG to parallel Sabaody (and thus also their naval fight at Wano too and the rooftop fight on Onigashima ofc) but as long they return, I don't mind them going their own ways too ofc.

I hope they both can get their karmic revenge. Never wanted anything in One Piece as badly as this.

BRUH LOL

An owl...

Zoro the STH that Oda said had the Prefecture Hokkaido (thus Ainu) stares at an owl in chapter 76 SLEEP. But he doesn't just stare at the Owl, he watches Luffy imitate it. In Ainu myth, to imitate an Owl (sacred) is to bring taboo on yourself.

Will this chapter finally confirm that Zoro is a (fictional/brainwashed) sleeper agent?

An owl...

Zoro the STH that Oda said had the Prefecture Hokkaido (thus Ainu) stares at an owl in chapter 76 SLEEP. But he doesn't just stare at the Owl, he watches Luffy imitate it. In Ainu myth, to imitate an Owl (sacred) is to bring taboo on yourself.

Will this chapter finally confirm that Zoro is a (fictional/brainwashed) sleeper agent?
Zoro being loyal to luffy is 95% the reason the bro still breathes.
It better not be the case

Zoro being loyal to luffy is 95% the reason the bro still breathes.
It better not be the case
Again, (I feel like a broken record at this point.) I'm talking about the FICTIONAL Sleeper Agent type. The kind that is brainwashed early on, but then told to forget it until they are activated with a set trigger (word/phrase/song/association, etc). Then they remember their objective. This type is NOT WILLINGLY a sleeper. So they don't do it out of their own free will.

Not the IRL type. So Zoro's loyalty wouldn't matter in that case.

Added the original meme for context btw^

Aye I dont mind either way, imo they will teamup with Luffy at EOS vs the WG to parallel Sabaody (and thus also their naval fight at Wano too and the rooftop fight on Onigashima ofc) but as long they return, I don't mind them going their own ways too ofc.

I hope they both can get their karmic revenge. Never wanted anything in One Piece as badly as this.

BRUH LOL
Fred would be depressed if he saw this, what a disrespect.

:whitepress: