Controversial Is dating really as hard as some people say it is?

I don't quite understand dating to be honest. I don't think I've ever really 'dated' someone in the way some people talk about it online.

If I'm going out with a woman, I already know that I like her and I already know that she likes me. So we are already involved we're just not being 'official' about it. It wouldn't even occur to me to date another woman no matter how many times we'd been out and if I found out she was dating another guy I would immediately stop seeing her.

And the sex is worse too if you don't care about her. I doubt I'd sleep around even if women threw themselves at me, because it's mediocre sex at best. Sex is still a really romantic experience for me, I wouldn't waste it on a random thot.

But I don't like how self pitying men have become about the whole situation. I often see those red pill fucks saying things like 'she says she wants a nice guy but she's not attracted to me she's attracted to the jerk who treats her badly'. But what does that say about you that you're even bothered by that? Because she might be attracted to idiots, but you're attracted to a girl who is attracted to guys who treat her badly, you're the biggest sad sack of all.

I don't quite understand dating to be honest. I don't think I've ever really 'dated' someone in the way some people talk about it online.

If I'm going out with a woman, I already know that I like her and I already know that she likes me. So we are already involved we're just not being 'official' about it. It wouldn't even occur to me to date another woman no matter how many times we'd been out and if I found out she was dating another guy I would immediately stop seeing her.

And the sex is worse too if you don't care about her. I doubt I'd sleep around even if women threw themselves at me, because it's mediocre sex at best. Sex is still a really romantic experience for me, I wouldn't waste it on a random thot.

But I don't like how self pitying men have become about the whole situation. I often see those red pill fucks saying things like 'she says she wants a nice guy but she's not attracted to me she's attracted to the jerk who treats her badly'. But what does that say about you that you're even bothered by that? Because she might be attracted to idiots, but you're attracted to a girl who is attracted to guys who treat her badly, you're the biggest sad sack of all.
Dating in the US seems to be its own subcategory. I've lived my entire life in the West, having had different girlfriends, yet I never "dated" the way Americans talk about.

its hard because I realized I had to make time for it ,
and at the moment i might sound like a prick
between work, other ventures, gradschool I dont have time for anyone else but myself . My last one ended that way, I stopped responding to text , calls, outing invites .... just kind of faded .

if you want a relationship to last dont be me
:milaugh:

Something I wonder is
If yall had the chance to date someone who's ridiculously hot but a huge asshole to you
Or someone who's ugly (or just not that attractive, like a 5/10) but very kind, loving and respectful
Who would you choose?
Hot
Post automatically merged:

its hard because I realized I had to make time for it ,
and at the moment i might sound like a prick
between work, other ventures, gradschool I dont have time for anyone else but myself . My last one ended that way, I stopped responding to text , calls, outing invites .... just kind of faded .

if you want a relationship to last dont be me
:milaugh:
cucksmoke for a reason

Something I wonder is
If yall had the chance to date someone who's ridiculously hot but a huge asshole to you
Or someone who's ugly (or just not that attractive, like a 5/10) but very kind, loving and respectful
Who would you choose?
Support from your significant other can lead your life into different places, while betrayal can ruin it from within.

Less than a week ago, the ex-wife of a pro boxer who was fighting for the undisputed championship at his weight class privately DMed the boxer's medical history, including injuries + places where he got surgery at prior to his championship fight to his competitor, and while he managed to do good at first, the other contender for the championship ultimately managed to get the better of him in the end (with a decision win).

Injuries are always going to be a part of the fight game in boxing but they can have long-lasting consequences, and with this loss, his dreams of becoming the champ fades away ever slowly into the distance...

Hot

cucksmoke for a reason
You called him a cuck while saying you'd date someone who is very likely to cheat on you :bamathink:
Support from your significant other can lead your life into different places, while betrayal can ruin it from within.

Less than a week ago, the ex-wife of a pro boxer who was fighting for the undisputed championship at his weight class privately DMed the boxer's medical history, including injuries + places where he got surgery at prior to his championship fight to his competitor, and while he managed to do good at first, the other contender for the championship ultimately managed to get the better of him in the end (with a decision win).

Injuries are always going to be a part of the fight game in boxing but they can have long-lasting consequences, and with this loss, his dreams of becoming the champ fades away ever slowly into the distance...
:kata:True!

what a bitch!

So you would legitimately just stay single if you only had those two choices
I think that’s a valid option

Dating someone I’m not attracted to or dating someone who I am attracted to but is a POS both result in me being in a relationship I wouldn’t be happy with.

There’s no reason for me to do that

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

I think that’s a valid option

Dating someone I’m not attracted to or dating someone who I am attracted to but is a POS both result in me being in a relationship I wouldn’t be happy with.

There’s no reason for me to do that

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
Yeah that's correct. And it makes sense, after all you're a grown man and you can do what ever you desire. We all can.
But I personally feel like I need a partner to get through life. And if I were in that scenario I'd probably pick the unattractive person with a great personality.