Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

The post requirment being 3 posts per day is pretty asinine. We have 48 hour days and somebody can skate by not participating during 47 of those hours. It discourages people taking the game seriously and it's pretty impossible to have fun with those 3 posts per day. It's not fun for anybody is the tldr

@Charlie Who is most likely to be scum so far, from who has posted? Not looking for any real confidence, just some general feelings you may have. If you're not sure, pick someone.
No idea to be honest. So like, i'm not going to pick someone at random and pretend i'm scum reading them. If I had a gun and had to shoot someone within 10 minutes, i'd just shoot at Alexis but that's spite from last game, not anything related to this one.

Worst

Custom title
Aye aye captain it seems @Fujishiro and his coalition is trying to take over and murder the batman, meanwhile @Sir Yasheen is leading an angry mob against them,
Don't let them corrupt you my man ( but if you do remember the good times we had with this alliance! and ask them if i can join )

We will deal with all of them in due time, but first we must break the 1% Worst kun.
Wdym will deal with all of them lol they're supposed to be town xD