Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Not sure how this "says basically nothing". It is me saying:
1. She claims her role card sincerely most games
2. She would not make up abilities, and if it's nessesary it wouldn't be on her mind

Which, if you take those two statements for fact she cannot be factional evil. Factional evils wouldnt have an ability that provides any sort of census report, they know the information of if it's multiball or not just by numbers.
I'm kinda lost here.

We cannot claim shet this game, right? So what's the difference on Flower's prefetences on claiming in games in which she can claim...?

We cannot claim shet this game, right? So what's the difference on Flower's prefetences on claiming in games in which she can claim...?
She is actively saying she has mechanical information that would point towards multiball which is not claiming, it's merely stating info. I don't think she tends to say that as wolf with prior experience both wolfing and towning with her. Is their anything in specific you don't understand?

It literally states exactly why I think that she is town in it lmfao
She would claim whatever regardless of alignment, unless a wolf, unless it was nessesary, but still would claim everything

But this makes her town because it's NAI but it could be, so she could be indy, but town

See how this becomes nothing? But the first statement of the post makes everything else nothing and just nothing burgers